Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

My Experience Job Hunting Today - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience Job Hunting Today (12634 Views)

Apply For Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by CloudTrees(f): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
Oo
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by Petacephas: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
Khai! Oga , God will really surprise you with blessings. I feel like crying . You touched me with this show of love.
Connoisseur:

Bro send your account details
Send a pm when you do so I can get the notification
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by ManAustin(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
DeAnonymousGuy:

Omoh. I later got a job that was paying 40k. I was saving 25k from it... Buh i saw hell sha . After 8 months, I left and rented one room in agege

Bless up bruh....bless up

1 Like

Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by hostkobo(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
Danremmy:
This may look or sounds unreal but it's definitely the truth.

Since e-hailing didn't go as planned, I resorted to searching for job which I was invited for several interviews the past few weeks.

During the weekend, I got mails and calls that two of the places I applied for were successful and I was to resume training today(Monday)

First job: call center agent for a loan agency, the renumeration is 50k per month, daily rechard card and weekly bonus (if target were met) location is ikeja

Second job: Loan/field officer for a microfinance organisation, renumeration is 70k per month, weekly transport allowance, accommodation, HMO. Location is gbagada

I currently sleep at a church around ojodu berger, though my dad built a house where I was living before but I had to leave because there wasn't any progress while living there, story for another day.

So, I chose the second offer due to the accommodation involved, so I dressed up for work waking up without shishi on me. I tried selling my phone to raise funds but was unsuccessful, I also reached out to few well wishers to raise funds but also unsuccessfully, so I spoke with my legs to do the job.

Though I woke up very early as 5:30 so as to meet up with time. I began my journey and as God will have it, I got there around 8.30 or so, they hr acknowledged my presence not even knowing how I got there, lol😂

I sat for two hours but I was just hearing "we are coming" from hr.

When it was 10 after, one of the hr reached out to me and said unfortunately they won't commenced with the training with just me, reason was because we were many scheduled for the training but I was the only one who showed up.

So the hr pleaded I should go back home that another date will be sent across to me.
Omo I felt like the ground should open and swallow all of us in that building at that moment, because wtf?
Bruh, I trekked from ojodu berger to gbagada ooo.

In my mind, no be una fault sha. I just stood dust my shoes again and spoke to my legs again, we are going for another walk bruh.

Did I mention the other company were calling me to know if I will still be coming but I had to send them a message that I got another offer😭

It's well.
I have trekked again sha, I don reach ojodu berger. Food self I no get money to chop.

Abeg, if u want to buy phone, Huawei p10 lite is available, Any amount below 25k I won't sell.

Do not be annoyed for the long post.

shout out to all the struggling guys out there. We will surely get there one day.

Thanks

Hi, send me your cv via WhatsApp.
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by TheSociopath(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
Danremmy:
don't have access to that mail again

Alright
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by Danremmy: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
TheSociopath:

Alright
here's my mail sir: soloade95@gmail.com

Thank you sir.
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by Zaynkad: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
Connoisseur:

And also to you bro
This phase shall pass, believe.

God bless you for this kind gesture. The way you extended your hand to him may your pocket never run dry
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by Zaynkad: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
Temmytayor90:
Good day bro,my advice to you regarding your potential new job as a credit officer, please and please if you are an introvert and someone who finds it difficult to insult both young and old people, do not take the offer, go for the other one even with less pay for your sanity, I worked with a particular mfb here in ibadan, same pay as yours but when you don't meet up target, 20k is deducted from the salary and if at the end of the month, your clients are still owing, sorry bro your salary is in trouble, I worked for two months and I only got paid for a month, the second month was a charity work from me to the company because I wasn't paid reason been that my clients refused to pay back some money and the total money was much more than my salary which means if I don't recover the money, I don't get paid, you may ask how other credit officers do theirs, most of them insult and even fight people old enough to be ones parent which I can't, I can't even stand you insulting an elder in my presence talk more of me insulting an elder, however I resigned without being paid and I'm back jobless but it pays me to continue job seeking rather than do a job that I will be regretting my actions. Just an advice to you bro. Wishing you the best in whatever your decision is, meanwhile I still dey find job, anybpdy can be of help, I reside at Ibadan presently.

God will do it for you

1 Like

Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by Zaynkad: 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Have you used Google to search for jobs in Ibadan?

Let him do this. There are jobs just that they are low paying but it's better than nothing

1 Like

Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by Zaynkad: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Temmytayor90:
Yes, I have and still searching.
Many thanks for this, I really appreciate.
Best regards.

Can u drop Ur mail just incase I find a helpful link

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by Zaynkad: 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
Anonymous1900:
Cool. I was going to pay you to keep your phone as it is 1 of the most essential tools for your continued search/livelihood right now. Send your account details, I'll have someone send 20k to you. you will be fine just keep putting in the work.

Thank you for your kind gesture sir. God bless you.

To all the givers in this forum may your pockets never run dry. People are really going through alot.

Even people u see outside and think they are doing fine are just disguising.

Cloth they cover plenty shame
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
Look at how Greed and Instant Gratification killed this Project. Is there any Hope for the AiT Project that showed so much Promise earlier??
Well watch this video to learn more.

Kindly Watch, like, Subscribe and Share to your Socials.
👏👏👏👏👏✌️✌️✌️✌️🤝🤝🤝🤝

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F3rdhARmaM
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by isabi2lof: 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
Your story will change for a better , I'm a living testimony, all your heart desires shall be met in Jesus name .

1 Like

Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by Temmytayor90: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
Zaynkad:

God will do it for you
Amin and you too. Many thanks., I appreciate your prayers.
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by Temmytayor90: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Zaynkad:

Can u drop Ur mail just incase I find a helpful link
ifelodun90@gmail.com is my mail, many thanks for your efforts. Much appreciation
Best regards.
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by Lastmankc(m): 12:15am On Sep 20, 2023
ManAustin:
Story of my life man. Still squatting with my elder bro who treats me like shit. I feel like a maid in the house right now. I am not a lazy guy. I have tried man, believe me i have really tried. Life really is not hard, we just have so many wicked hearts.
Sorry bro,I have been there before.My cousin brother back them treat me like trash in his house.If not for God ,I would have poisoned that guy to death.Its almost 10yrs I left him.We based in the same state but for the past 10yrs we haven't seen each other.I did my wedding,he didn't attend, though I didn't invite him.When he called me to congratulate me,I warned him seriously never to call my line again,that if he try it again,I will harm him.
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by engnraaron321(m): 1:25am On Sep 20, 2023
wittywriter:
OP try upload your CV on LinkedIn.
You should be earning with your phone since you have access to data....

Link you to a job? No i don't have such links...

Kindly state your request & Drop your digits you'll be reached

Wittyness
How to get jobs from LinkedIn. Digits 08167116147. Thanks Boss anticipating to hear from you
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by grandee4u(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2023
Me too dey find job oooo, seriously.... anyone with legit link should keep me posted.

I have 7 years working experience as an MIS/Data Entry Staff in a financial institution.

God bless Us, All!!!
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by wittywriter: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2023
grandee4u:
Me too dey find job oooo, seriously.... anyone with legit link should keep me posted.

I have 7 years working experience as an MIS/Data Entry Staff in a financial institution.

God bless Us, All!!!
Saw your email request but i have no more access to it so kindly drop your digits or email you'll be reached.
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by VOTSexchange: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2023
Temmytayor90:
Bsc. Political science sir

Boy, you write well.

Check fiverr and upwork and other freelance websites and start doing editor and proofreading.

You’ll charge text per words. That way you can start your remote job journey.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by grandee4u(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2023
wittywriter:

Saw your email request but i have no more access to it so kindly drop your digits or email you'll be reached.

Thanks for your prompt response.
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by Temmytayor90: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2023
VOTSexchange:

Boy, you write well.

Check fiverr and upwork and other freelance websites and start doing editor and proofreading.

You’ll charge text per words. That way you can start your remote job journey.
Thank you so much, my profound appreciation, I'm definitely giving it a try.
Best regards
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by ManAustin(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2023
Lastmankc:
Sorry bro,I have been there before.My cousin brother back them treat me like trash in his house.If not for God ,I would have poisoned that guy to death.Its almost 10yrs I left him.We based in the same state but for the past 10yrs we haven't seen each other.I did my wedding,he didn't attend, though I didn't invite him.When he called me to congratulate me,I warned him seriously never to call my line again,that if he try it again,I will harm him.

Things we see in our low state. It is as though one does not exist. May God bless just as He has blessed you bro.
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by Emmanuelofph: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Danremmy:
This may look or sounds unreal but it's definitely the truth.

Since e-hailing didn't go as planned, I resorted to searching for job which I was invited for several interviews the past few weeks.

During the weekend, I got mails and calls that two of the places I applied for were successful and I was to resume training today(Monday)

First job: call center agent for a loan agency, the renumeration is 50k per month, daily rechard card and weekly bonus (if target were met) location is ikeja

Second job: Loan/field officer for a microfinance organisation, renumeration is 70k per month, weekly transport allowance, accommodation, HMO. Location is gbagada

I currently sleep at a church around ojodu berger, though my dad built a house where I was living before but I had to leave because there wasn't any progress while living there, story for another day.

So, I chose the second offer due to the accommodation involved, so I dressed up for work waking up without shishi on me. I tried selling my phone to raise funds but was unsuccessful, I also reached out to few well wishers to raise funds but also unsuccessfully, so I spoke with my legs to do the job.

Though I woke up very early as 5:30 so as to meet up with time. I began my journey and as God will have it, I got there around 8.30 or so, they hr acknowledged my presence not even knowing how I got there, lol😂

I sat for two hours but I was just hearing "we are coming" from hr.

When it was 10 after, one of the hr reached out to me and said unfortunately they won't commenced with the training with just me, reason was because we were many scheduled for the training but I was the only one who showed up.

So the hr pleaded I should go back home that another date will be sent across to me.
Omo I felt like the ground should open and swallow all of us in that building at that moment, because wtf?
Bruh, I trekked from ojodu berger to gbagada ooo.

In my mind, no be una fault sha. I just stood dust my shoes again and spoke to my legs again, we are going for another walk bruh.

Did I mention the other company were calling me to know if I will still be coming but I had to send them a message that I got another offer😭

It's well.
I have trekked again sha, I don reach ojodu berger. Food self I no get money to chop.

Abeg, if u want to buy phone, Huawei p10 lite is available, Any amount below 25k I won't sell.

Do not be annoyed for the long post.

shout out to all the struggling guys out there. We will surely get there one day.

Thanks
why did you leave your e-hailing hustle?
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by Zaynkad: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Temmytayor90:
ifelodun90@gmail.com is my mail, many thanks for your efforts. Much appreciation
Best regards.

I sent a mail

1 Like

Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by captaininiobong(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
I'm also finding a job too.

Discipline : computer engineering
I can repair computer systems, laptops and desktop.

Carryout data entry
Currently learning data analytics with python.

Willing to relocate if job is with accomodation.
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by OperationalVehi: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
M
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by Meerahbel: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
grandee4u:

God bless Us, All!!!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Female Administrative & Accounting Officer

Employment Type: Full-time

Responsibilities

Carry out all accounting functions and preparing the cash books.
Liaise with the external auditors for the auditing of the financial statements. Prepare the financial statements of the company at year end.
Bank reconciliation statements. Tracking payment to internal and external stakeholders.
Attend meeting with the stakeholders.
Prepare and submit invoices to customers.
Track until payment is made, create reminders or reminders if needed.
Manage office supplies stock and place orders
Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets. Prepare minutes of meetings.
Maintain and update company databases.
Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
Answer queries by employees and clients.
Update office policies as needed.
Ensure validity of all company certification (including staff personnel).
It is your responsibility to start the processes in good time to ensure consistent validity.
Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
Book meeting rooms as required.
Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
Arrange travel and accommodations.
Take on special projects as assigned by management.
Handle employees’ salaries
Handle importation documents.
Manage and maintain office facility and equipment.
Requirements

A Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is preferred.
2-3 years’ experience is required.
Must be a female for gender balance.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in finance and accounting, as well as excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills.
The candidate should be proficient in using accounting software, such as QuickBooks or SAP, and have experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: cv@ascentech.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by grandee4u(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
I am a male, so by that very fact, I am off the hook, sincerely, this seems like a big catch.
Meerahbel:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Female Administrative & Accounting Officer

Employment Type: Full-time

Responsibilities

Carry out all accounting functions and preparing the cash books.
Liaise with the external auditors for the auditing of the financial statements. Prepare the financial statements of the company at year end.
Bank reconciliation statements. Tracking payment to internal and external stakeholders.
Attend meeting with the stakeholders.
Prepare and submit invoices to customers.
Track until payment is made, create reminders or reminders if needed.
Manage office supplies stock and place orders
Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets. Prepare minutes of meetings.
Maintain and update company databases.
Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
Answer queries by employees and clients.
Update office policies as needed.
Ensure validity of all company certification (including staff personnel).
It is your responsibility to start the processes in good time to ensure consistent validity.
Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
Book meeting rooms as required.
Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
Arrange travel and accommodations.
Take on special projects as assigned by management.
Handle employees’ salaries
Handle importation documents.
Manage and maintain office facility and equipment.
Requirements

A Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is preferred.
2-3 years’ experience is required.
Must be a female for gender balance.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in finance and accounting, as well as excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills.
The candidate should be proficient in using accounting software, such as QuickBooks or SAP, and have experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: cv@ascentech.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by Meerahbel: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
*HomeworkMan App*, it's a mobile app doing Calculus, Physics and Chemistry, Step-by-step showing every detailed information. It can also do task with unit, draw chemistry equation, download both on Google play store and Appstore and give me your feedback
grandee4u:
I am a male, so by that very fact, I am off the hook, sincerely, this seems like a big catch.
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by Lingudy(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
It's well
Re: My Experience Job Hunting Today by Tiopii: 5:44am On Sep 30, 2023
I remember like some weeks ago, when I got an interview invite from ODG Africa, borrowed funds, on my way, something just told me to check Nairaland hour the job, after reading through, I just turned back like half way there, make I no owe money on fruitless course. God go do am for us too. Linkedin posts vacancies, try open profile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter / Conoden Oil Limited Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment / Massive Graduate recruitment at Zee Rice 28th march

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.