Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter (12509 Views)

No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice / Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message / NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Unigrad: 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
I am having issue with my principal refusing to sign my rejection letter in other for me to relocate to the school closer to my house.
My current PPA is very far from my house, it cost #2000 transportation fare, the day I went to sign the rejection letter, I didn't see anybody in the school including principal, teachers and students. I got there about to 10am, the school were almost taken over by weeds, I had bike accident on a tied road on my way there, my body got injured, I thank God I didn't fracture any of my bones.
What should I do since the principal is refusing to sign the rejection letter?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Komkom22: 2:18am On Sep 15, 2021
Arrange boys beat am

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by aylive02(m): 3:43am On Sep 15, 2021
Reject yourself and upload it grin

29 Likes

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by denvers: 5:48am On Sep 15, 2021
Guy this is not NYSC, accept it and go to school on only important days.

57 Likes

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by sukar886: 6:10am On Sep 15, 2021
Carry weed go smoke for en door, en go sign am

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Timagex(m): 7:35am On Sep 15, 2021
Wahala dey o
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2021
What I don't even understand is if you will resume immediately after deployment and get paid at the end of the month.
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Xscape047: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2021
Slap the mf

1 Like

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2021
Unigrad:
I am having issue with my principal refusing to sign my rejection letter in other for me to relocate to the school closer to my house.
My current PPA is very far from my house, it cost #2000 transportation fare, the day I went to sign the rejection letter, I didn't see anybody in the school including principal, teachers and students. I got there about to 10am, the school were almost taken over by weeds, I had bike accident on a tied road on my way there, my body got injured, I thank God I didn't fracture any of my bones.

Reject yourself na. Just sign the freaking paper and upload

8 Likes

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by AL1ENWARE(m): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2021
It can be solved. Make calls to the appropriate seniors. In the mean time check out my signature for the link to buy your next gaming laptop which can be used for CAD, video-editing and hi-end graphics. Way to go if you're on a tight budget.
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Mendy101: 9:10am On Sep 15, 2021
Unigrad:

Bro I pray God gives you something better buuttt if I was not doing what I am doing I would rather be at home looking for daily bread in other ways than N power cos those guys don’t care about you
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by money121(m): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2021
Ok
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Wetpuxy: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2021
Guy I honestly don't know what to advise you
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by TolueneDc(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2021
Nigeria wahala
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Igwe85(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2021
Go and produce stamp in the name of that school.... Reject yourself and stamp it.... Use one of your friends name in place of the principal.... Lobatan

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by edochie12: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2021
What about those still waiting for their deployment
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Fakbrown: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2021
Baba you no Sabi sign yourself
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by alphaNomega: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2021
Unigrad:
Go back to your NYSC secretariat and request for redeployment. Let them know you were not offered accommodation by the PPA and your principal has refused to sign your rejection letter.

Do not forge any document!

I hope this helps

Update: It is N-power, not NYSC, but go back to your secretariat and explain what you're going through

9 Likes

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Jonah507(m): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2021
Oga go and work!

Why would you want to be rejected in the first place?

You might not be required to go everyday.
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by espn(m): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2021
Na wa
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by ACRI: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2021
Call his bluff

Tell the LIO or what do they call it then

Haaa no be Nysc

I dont know

2 Likes

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by alphaNomega: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2021
Jonah507:
Oga go and work!

Why would you want to be rejected in the first place?
Please don't be silly. I understand your lot glorify suffering. The OP has stated his challenges abi you don't read English to understand what he wrote?

8 Likes

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by id4sho(m): 9:14am On Sep 15, 2021
grin
Had same issues then, the principal suffer me.
One angry woman like that.
Girls........... Nkpor
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by dex4sure: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2021

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by CountLaka(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2021
You are a good example of the 'Lazy youths' mentioned by Buhari..

Unigrad:

2 Likes

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by befocused1: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2021
You have not met him, so how is he frustrating you?

Your statement
....the day I went to sign the rejection letter, I didn't see anybody in the school including principal, teachers and students.

2 Likes

Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by abobote: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2021
Does it mean N-Power and NYSC is almost the same thing, coz while reading the post I thought it was NYSC till I checked the heading again. Meanwhile 2k transport per day is much, find a way to make him understand
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Oracleforce: 9:16am On Sep 15, 2021
Send all these Edo witches and wizard to him....he go sign am sharp-sharp
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by Abdul9025(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2021
lols.. last last this is not NYSC
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by BigDolph(m): 9:20am On Sep 15, 2021
Omo this Npower wahala plenty pass the money las las
Re: N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter by abobote: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2021
denvers:
Guy this is not NYSC, accept it and go to school on only important days.
2k transport is too much

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details / List Of Job Websites In Nigeria / Opportunities @ Globacom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.