Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage (58676 Views)

Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria / Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack / Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
Felimax:
Rest your case!
80% of people in the North are in one form of military to the other either directly or indirectly.

They are the proverbial owners of the country till the fools will wake up.

If they want to pick 100 people to the military or police or immigration or anything the North will make more than 70% of the list.

The only thing we have here is crude oil and more 60% of the oil Wells belong to Northerners.

Northerners don't even know what crude oil looks like but they are the once controlling PTI/FEPRE till the fools wakes up.

Naija na cruise!
And one Useless fat pig called Asari with his stvpid brainless agbadorians are calling out Nnamdi Kanu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by lightwind(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
Let the Yorubas speak, we want to hear them speak now or don't they speak about the Fulanis too is it only the Igbos they can speak against.

I am waiting for them to speak on this nairaland forum. Now!!!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by chatinent: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
Make dem legalize kala jare make all man dey respect themselves. As per if you do anyhow you see anyhow asap.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by badoh(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
I just pity Yoruba Christians who the Yoruba Muslims have deceived with worthless RONU unity Nonsense. The fact remains that Yoruba Christians in the Sad wasted Region (SW) have been conquered. The last beacon of Hope was insulted serially (Obasanjo) . While Idiots like Adeboye of RCCG, is still waiting to see vision from his fraudulent cult, to decieve his stupid congregation.

Sad wasted Region (SW) is gone...but the idiots are still shouting PO, IPOB, MNK, EKPA and IGBO..

Legendhero, a RONU , Muslim Miscreant, that gets news from the Taliban Twitter handle, should be a pointer to what MURIC and RONU mizcreants are planning.

Remember what MURIC did to Osibanjo..and tomorrow one mugu will tell me that Yoruba are 1.

Christian's wake up..the agenda is real..
Ronu. cool
For you to be insulting Elders that are old enough to father you means you lack home training and are also badly brought up. It's either you were not trained properly or you were trained and decided to go wayward. Only God knows the kind of failed background you emanated from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by SOSPITAS(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
Felimax:
Rest your case!
80% of people in the North are in one form of military to the other either directly or indirectly.

If they want to pick 100 people to the military or police or immigration or anything the North will make more than 70% of the list.

The only thing we have here is crude oil and more 60% of the oil Wells belong to Northerners.

Northerners don't even know what crude oil looks like but they are the once controlling PTI/FEPRE till the fools wakes up.

Naija na cruise!

So what do you want us to do, Go to war with the fulanis? What do you even mean by "wake up"?
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by TOMMYS: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
QuotaSystem:
I hope this is not true and suspect so, because the call audio sounds doctored.

Notice how the soldier turns and walks away but the voice remains crisp and clear with no deflection.

The contrast between the sharp audio and the background noise is also suspect. I also might be wrong and hope so too, because all I want is our Military to completely wipeout all terrorists/bandits and their collaborators.

But knowing how far propagandists can go makes it impossible to rule out a doctored video (voice overlay).

Which military go wipe out terrorists.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by jude33084(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
Disgrace!
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by amah4game: 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nigerian security de involved simple...
Nonny95:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3drvrLilqhU

Credit: PIDOMNIGERIA

In the video, a soldier can be seen making call to his colleagues at the checkpoint and the conversation when translated goes as;

Nigerian Soldier (making a call): "Hello Sanusi, Please, for the sake of God, I want you to do something. Can you hear me? I want you to tell everybody on the road that the Fulanis are on their way passing- by. Nobody should say anything for God's sake. Just allow them pass.

"They are about to pass. Nobody should stop them. Let them go through the main road. Nobody should say anything or hinder them. Please for God's sake, allow them to pass through. They are on their way presently. Please inform our men. Inform everyone. Yes."

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
While IPOB, ESN are seen as the enemy.
One cultist led other cultists to kill a policeman in delta, the police declare the cultist a wanted man promising a N100m reward for any information.
One fulani herdsman led other fulani herdsmen to wipe away communities, kill several policemen, rape women and ambush soldiers yet they gave him a chieftaincy title.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by blackboy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
El Rufia when governor had anyone except Fulani terrorist arrested and jailed for possessing guns even Dane gun for hunting. That was among his first act as governor and we all know the rest of the story. Yes how the Fulani terrorist had the upper hand and started wiping out communities unhindered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Yankee101: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
He’s calling ahead and clearing the way for them

But why?

Is this collusion or strategic withdrawal/cooperation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Afolue(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
Na wa oh..!

Seeing is truly believing..
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Blackdisciple(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2023
Lolzzzz... yet IPOB/ESN are the terrorist...

Very unfortunate that this is the country I lived in..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Jackbaur88: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Yet the army chief went to PLateu & told Mangu people to submit their guns.
If you have guns, then you can foolishly surrender them now.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by codemaniacs: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
Felimax:
Rest your case!

Naija na cruise!

Igbos are the proverbial owners of Nigeria even though they messed up that proverbial ownership by planning 1966 coup which reduced their influence..

From crude oil to gas to coal to fertile lands the Eastern region has it in abundance and the Igbos have the highest population in the Eastern region which also means they have more billionaires than the other ethnic nation's in the Eastern region and can make the Eastern region a powerhouse globally but they are more obsessed with dominating non-igbos all over Nigeria and the world and that's the reason for the slow growth of Eastern Nigeria and the lack of progress amongst Igbos.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
Felimax:
Rest your case!

Naija na cruise!

Get out u are an ipob obituary wailer from the east grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by id4sho(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
iammo:

Yes you are right, civilians don't carry automatic riffle except lisenced CJTF under full supervision of Army
It's only in borno I've seen them with AK-47
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by iammo(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
id4sho:

It's only in borno I've seen them with AK-47

They are in Katsina as well
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Felimax(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
SOSPITAS:

So what do you want us to do, Go to war with the fulanis? What do you even mean by "wake up"?

Far from war! I believe in war I believe in justice and I do very well know that there are many sides to war.

War is like a cube! I can use any side to fight you without you knowing. Sadly, I don't share such intricate information in a forum like this.

These are some of the knowledge the North and West knows that keeps them ahead of others.

They are practical and result oriented and no matter how old some of these templates they still work because truly some people just don't know about them.

War is science! Power has laws!
Nobody, no matter how high that cannot be destroyed.

Nuf said!

The truth is 90% of fools don't know that they are fools. If you doubt me visit a psychiatric hospital.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Fejoku: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
Here's the Yoruba COAS threatening Mangu people to surrender their weapons they're using to defend themselves from fulani terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by franklingud(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
As usual, what do you expect from a lawless and useless country called Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
Very Good.Nobody should stop them on their raid.i like that cool cool.Da kyau cool
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by JaskanFactor: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
they are part of the army , they just out of uniform
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Felimax(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
candygist:

And funny enough, the fools don't know that Northerns also have natural resources too such as Gold and etc. Nobody is dragging their resources with them the way they are dragging crude oil from the south south.

Now you are seeing what I am seeing! The day the two region will stand up that day Nigeria will bow!

Some few folks made the move and experimented some of those principles and they were partially successful. They championed the Resource Control which gave birth to the 13% derivation but those Mafias at the top used their tactics to defeat our front runners along with the media because as at then of a truth they own 80% of media houses.

Certain things one cannot say but I know one day we will wake up!
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by nedekid: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
QuotaSystem:
I hope this is not true and suspect so, because the call audio sounds doctored.

Notice how the soldier turns and walks away but the voice remains crisp and clear with no deflection.

The contrast between the sharp audio and the background noise is also suspect. I also might be wrong and hope so too, because all I want is our Military to completely wipeout all terrorists/bandits and their collaborators.

But knowing how far propagandists can go makes it impossible to rule out a doctored video (voice overlay).

Oga, as at 2 years ago, my aboki on return from the north expressed shock that in his area, there is no form of government. That people freely carry Ak and other tools of death. No one challenges them.
Infact once they go home on visits they have to keep low profile if not, they are kidnapped and the family has to negotiate to pay 5 to 20k for their freedom.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Gandrova: 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
The more you see the less you understand this country !
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Felimax(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

And one Useless fat pig called Asari with his stvpid brainless agbadorians are calling out Nnamdi Kanu

Nnamdi Kanu is fighting a good fight with practically the wrong template.

Sometimes you apply aggressive changes to your template but it must be goal oriented if it is not yielding result then you fash it.

To every attacking front there is defensive template though the best form of defense is attack and attack can be in different format.

After you have done your own and forgotten and classify me a weak man. I will completely assume the weakness and use my weakness to take you down. I literally made your wife to execute you. Hello, my hands are clean!

War is science!
The Catholic Church is not the strongest institution because they know God they are the strongest institution because of the caliber of men and institutions they have brought down.

Nuf said!
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by lhurd: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
jaytimeo:
I think it’s best they legalize arms ,cos we are gradually getting there illegally.
Exactly, why should Fulani be allowed to bare arms while the rest can't? Doesn't make any sense at all...
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by achimendy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nonny95:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3drvrLilqhU

Credit: PIDOMNIGERIA

In the video, a soldier can be seen making call to his colleagues at the checkpoint and the conversation when translated goes as;

Nigerian Soldier (making a call): "Hello Sanusi, Please, for the sake of God, I want you to do something. Can you hear me? I want you to tell everybody on the road that the Fulanis are on their way passing- by. Nobody should say anything for God's sake. Just allow them pass.

"They are about to pass. Nobody should stop them. Let them go through the main road. Nobody should say anything or hinder them. Please for God's sake, allow them to pass through. They are on their way presently. Please inform our men. Inform everyone. Yes."

Only gullible and ignorant people will think our leaders are not the cause of insecurity in our country.

They should keep on deceiving themselves.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Fujiyama: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
Its getting closer...
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Inosky: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
They knew Peter Obi would have ended banditary and close every manipulations that's why they used hate speech and sentiment against him, courtesy of Agbadorians and imbec!le Yakubu.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by ufotunang: 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
And this how Tinubu wants to tackle insecurity.... nawaoooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) / Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.