Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage (58637 Views)

Video biafra 10000 men Carrying Weapon want To Fight. Pray that God save nigeria / Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack / Who Are These Guys Carrying AK47 Behind Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Alliswell248: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
Zonefree:
The real terrorists are the ones on camouflage.

If na South East this one happen, the RONU mob for full this thread yarning rubbish.

They are your landlord.....You can't do without them .The alaigbo mob would remain the onlooker and third class tribe according to Joel igbokwe in Nigeria.

Bitter soul....
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by iLiquidator: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
The translator skipped something important "an yi sasanci ne" which means "Peace was brokered". That sentence would have give us an insight about what brought soldiers and bandit to the same place.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Faposky95: 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
What say you Mr. VP....?!
Were these the people , your people you were talking about.....?!
But since you left for Abuja levels change....?
Down here it's cult members.....
As I have said all men to their tents or people of same likeness bond and help yourselves
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by jameel6: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
They are civilian vigilantes
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by TOMMYS: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
Fejoku:
Here's the Yoruba COAS threatening Mangu people to surrender their weapons they're using to defend themselves from fulani terrorists.

So who recommended this guy to Emilokan. He is not south. For him to deliver this kind of message to mangu people.

He no even use style style send aboki.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by JOemmy(m): 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
It would have definitely be a totally different story if it were to be ipob/esn members who are even less deadlier.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by maasoap(m): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nonny95:

Credit: PIDOMNIGERIA

In the video, a soldier can be seen making call to his colleagues at the checkpoint and the conversation when translated goes as;

Nigerian Soldier (making a call): "Hello Sanusi, Please, for the sake of God, I want you to do something. Can you hear me? I want you to tell everybody on the road that the Fulanis are on their way passing- by. Nobody should say anything for God's sake. Just allow them pass.

"They are about to pass. Nobody should stop them. Let them go through the main road. Nobody should say anything or hinder them. Please for God's sake, allow them to pass through. They are on their way presently. Please inform our men. Inform everyone. Yes."

If cattle rustlers are free to rob them of their herds of cattle using guns, Fulani herdsmen too should be allowed to protect their investments with guns. Not every issue should be handled with emotions
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Johel(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nonny95:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3drvrLilqhU

In the video, a soldier can be seen making call to his colleagues at the checkpoint and the conversation when translated goes as;

Nigerian Soldier (making a call): "Hello Sanusi, Please, for the sake of God, I want you to do something. Can you hear me? I want you to tell everybody on the road that the Fulanis are on their way passing- by. Nobody should say anything for God's sake. Just allow them pass.

"They are about to pass. Nobody should stop them. Let them go through the main road. Nobody should say anything or hinder them. Please for God's sake, allow them to pass through. They are on their way presently. Please inform our men. Inform everyone. Yes."

Nigerian army, the most useless in the world.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Tobianojoel(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
I just pity Yoruba Christians who the Yoruba Muslims have deceived with worthless RONU unity Nonsense. The fact remains that Yoruba Christians in the Sad wasted Region (SW) have been conquered. The last beacon of Hope was insulted serially (Obasanjo) . While Idiots like Adeboye of RCCG, is still waiting to see vision from his fraudulent cult, to decieve his stupid congregation.

Sad wasted Region (SW) is gone...but the idiots are still shouting PO, IPOB, MNK, EKPA and IGBO..

Legendhero, a RONU , Muslim Miscreant, that gets news from the Taliban Twitter handle, should be a pointer to what MURIC and RONU mizcreants are planning.

Remember what MURIC did to Osibanjo..and tomorrow one mugu will tell me that Yoruba are 1.

Christian's wake up..the agenda is real..
Ronu. cool
Na mad man u be
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Kirigidi(m): 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
jameel6:
They are civilian vigilantes
When did government authorized civilian vigilante to start bearing ak47s and other military grade rifles in Nigeria?
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by ebufa: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2023
Felimax:
Rest your case!
80% of people in the North are in one form of military to the other either directly or indirectly.

They are the proverbial owners of the country till the fools will wake up.

If they want to pick 100 people to the military or police or immigration or anything the North will make more than 70% of the list.

The only thing we have here is crude oil and more than 60% of the oil Wells belong to Northerners.

Northerners don't even know what crude oil looks like but they are the ones controlling PTI/FEPRE till the fools wakes up.

Naija na cruise!

Any Igbo man that supports the disarming of ESN and IPOB is a compound buffoon! I do not know why the Black African delights in his enslavement!
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Felimax(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
ebufa:

Any Igbo man that supports the disarming of ESN and IPOB is a compound buffoon! I do not know why the Black African delights in his enslavement!

It's not about carrying firearms!
The Igbos I know are sophisticated than that.

There are over a 100 kind of more deadly arms.
There is no better time to put on the thinking cap.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Bigseven(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
In mangu if children carry guns to defend themselves DHq will move barracks to come for them. This’s why insurgents is here to stay because WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS NOT GOOD FOR THE GANDERS.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by amoreobansu: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
Felimax:
Rest your case!
80% of people in the North are in one form of military to the other either directly or indirectly.

They are the proverbial owners of the country till the fools will wake up.

If they want to pick 100 people to the military or police or immigration or anything the North will make more than 70% of the list.

The only thing we have here is crude oil and more than 60% of the oil Wells belong to Northerners.

Northerners don't even know what crude oil looks like but they are the ones controlling PTI/FEPRE till the fools wakes up.

Naija na cruise!

Thank God I am a Northerner.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Felimax(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Keep writing. Writers don't make changes, radicals do. I am a slave in the order of Metuselah

I am a priest in the order of Methuselah!
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by IbotNugida(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2023
QuotaSystem:
I hope this is not true and suspect so, because the call audio sounds doctored.

Notice how the soldier turns and walks away but the voice remains crisp and clear with no deflection.

The contrast between the sharp audio and the background noise is also suspect. I also might be wrong and hope so too, because all I want is our Military to completely wipeout all terrorists/bandits and their collaborators.
if d audio is doctored what abt the video?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Felimax(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2023
Padipadi:

Who are the fools that need to wake up

They know themselves!
Imagine if the likes of Ibori and Alameiseya did not wake up to start questioning the status quo, imagine if they have kept mute by now nobody will be talking about 13% derivation.

That was not the only thing they fought for but Jonathan killed most of them instead of improving on them.

There powerhouses in this country and not even an intelligent unit is situated anywhere around South South or South East. Why so!

The fools will wake up someday because the real power of this country is the South South and South East.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Bringbackmandat: 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
This life no balance.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Austineva(m): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
You are sick and worthless. angry

What are you even saying guy? Why will a NIGERIAN Military personnel be comfortable in the midst of people with Guns, that have been classified as terrorists?

You dey madt ni?
Nairalanders,. these are the champions of ANTI-IGBO and IPOB propaganda. Just imagine what this Tinubu supporter is saying , when it's glaring that the Military personnel is insync with the Marauders.

If this was SE, will you be foolishly analysing stupid video and pictures?

1 NIGERIA BIAFRANs..see the people that purse their agenda and still call people that support MNK terrorist.

@quotasystem...you are a terrorist supporter..and obviously a RONU muppet...spits
cool

decimate him Brother, he is nothing but a hypocrite and a headless 🐐

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by mightyhaze: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
iammo:
It's called common sense

They are vigilante

Nigerian security forces can't cover Nigerian territory
Vigilante with sophisticated weaponry...

Sorry
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by frankia(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2023
Prove it that this is Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by frankia(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2023
Hopefully...
mightyhaze:

Sorry
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Bendeco2020: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
mightyhaze:

Sorry
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Bendeco2020: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
frankia:
Hopefully...
Vigilant groups are not allowed to operate with AK 47. Get your facts right
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by haphizz57(m): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
They're the same. No difference
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by OmoGomesIlorin: 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nonny95:
This is how the COAS, Defence Minister, Defence Chief and all security agencies want to end insecurity right?

Most of you have a short memory. A documentary was published last year about this issue that attracted nation comment.
The soldier is wise not to get involved. What is happening in Katsina is a Tribal conflict between Hausa and Fulani.
What needed to be done 1st is deescalation before dearmanent

Not every time soldier will use his gun to solve issues.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by godliman: 12:34am On Sep 19, 2023
Let us divide this country some strange creatures will still say no. How can their be two laws in one country? This can't happen anywhere else in Nigeria.
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Sibbb: 1:21am On Sep 19, 2023
QuotaSystem:
I hope this is not true and suspect so, because the call audio sounds doctored.

Notice how the soldier turns and walks away but the voice remains crisp and clear with no deflection.

The contrast between the sharp audio and the background noise is also suspect. I also might be wrong and hope so too, because all I want is our Military to completely wipeout all terrorists/bandits and their collaborators.

But knowing how far propagandists can go makes it impossible to rule out a doctored video (voice overlay).

Evidence dey stare at you yet you still doubting
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by Dafresh: 2:38am On Sep 19, 2023
Nonny95:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3drvrLilqhU

here our soldiers are helpless, when the top is rotten, down will be smelling
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by ebufa: 3:03am On Sep 19, 2023
Felimax:

I don't know why it seem as if I am the only one seeing it from another perspective.

Igbos were not the ones who fought for Resource Control. I cannot remember anytime the Igbos has fought for equity. These has always been championed by the South South region and like it or not it has yielded results.

The only thing I can tell the Igbos are after is breakup.
There are things that one cannot say in a forum like this. If I open my mouth this country nor go good again.

The fools can continue sleeping!

you are not upto date with your history.......The late Alex Ekwueme with Ojukwu fought for 13 % derivation at the Abacha national conference! Go and verify!
Re: Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage by gaspology(m): 5:50am On Sep 19, 2023
Useless system operated in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Rewrites Buhari’s EndSARS Speech / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally / Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.