Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Mohbad: Nigerian Police Begins Death Investigation, Family Invited - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mohbad: Nigerian Police Begins Death Investigation, Family Invited (551 Views)

I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) / Protest Against The Police Begins Over George Floyd's Murder(video) / Man Who Invited Friends To Have Sex With 15-Year-Old Daughter In Imo Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad: Nigerian Police Begins Death Investigation, Family Invited by Glimpsetv: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2023
As Nigerians continue to call on the Nigeria Police to investigate the sudden death of the late singer Mohbad, the Nigerian police force has finally commenced the inquiry. Here is a short video of Mohbad's family with the police at the station as they participate in the questioning process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLgG28TqhY

Re: Mohbad: Nigerian Police Begins Death Investigation, Family Invited by AOB1: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2023
Very good

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Nigerian Police Begins Death Investigation, Family Invited by Rebuke: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
I won't say anything yet sha.
Re: Mohbad: Nigerian Police Begins Death Investigation, Family Invited by ILoveFaith: 4:36am On Sep 19, 2023
The parents should tell us why he was buried hastily.
Dem go explain tire… No evidence

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Attempted And Successful Suicides Here And There, What Is Happening ? / Please Help Me To Get My Money / You Won’t Live Long- Actor- Kanayo O Kanayo Warns Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.