Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? (18822 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Influential In Nigeria’s Political Terrain? / Tinubu Remains Influential In Nigeria – Buhari / James Ibori And Bola Tinubu In 2005 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by Xcorbes: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Okay
Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by bluepreek(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by Kestolove(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Wike is more influential

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by theowane: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
To be Frank, it's Ibori, but both men are NOT the most influential men from the S/S...
In life, everything and everyone has a season.
I'll brake it down if you're interested to know more...

1 Like

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by sslcrypt: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
It's relative, for intellectual Jonathan for anything related to force ibori.

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2023
Everybody get their territory
Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by obaidan: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Jonathan is not even 3rd most influential politician in the Niger Delta
Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by Benwallt(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2023
Jonathan is Allison madueke's puppet
Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
Only criminals listen to a thief. To know the number of criminals in a country. Find out the number of people that listen to a convicted thief

1 Like

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by jpdoncumagain: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2023
What’s the comparism Abeg? We’re talking of someone who’s recognized globally and represents the country and subregion internationally vs someone who can’t travel out of his home state or even the country to more sensible climes? Abeg next

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by Nonexisting: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
Though Ibori is a convicted thief and Jonathan an accomplished former president, the latter is nobody in Niger Delta when compared to the former. Personality wise, I will choose Ibori over Jonathan too. Nigga is a real man. That's my personal opinion.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by NOwazobia: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
I have a kind of personality that doesn't agree with criminals, that is why I hate Ibori the way I hate Tinubu.

But his nature of criminality and do or die politics makes him very influential in the Niger Delta, especially in Delta state.

This is also why the people listen to him because of the nature of criminality he has infuse into the people he once rule.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by samwash(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
I remember years back you pple also debated about Tinubu & Obasanjo who is more Influential in Nigeria.
Some pple said Tinubu only has Influence in the South West only & Obasanjo has Influence both in Nigeria & worldwide.
As for Ibori & Jonathan non of them has Influence in Niger Delta.
Base on say na Jonathan we dey use do the comparison, I give it to Chief James Onanefe Ibori
Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by jamesversion: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2023
I get influence pass Jonathan for Niger Delta.

For instance, Jonathan cannot mobilise people in Niger Delta. If he calls, no one will gladly answer his call.

If I make a call, more than 1000 young ladies/women will answer my call. grin

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by SonOfaRichman: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
IconicR:
I think it's James Ibori

Jonathan was just a figurehead president .

Dummy, that's why you deserve a terrible man as buhari.
Ona no deserve to see good thing.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by Nonexisting: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kestolove:
Wike is more influential
Whether free and fair or thug and agbero election, Ibori will beat Wike hands down in ND axis. Wike na only mouth and government backing he take dey pose. Ibori no need federal government help to man his territory.

4 Likes

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by tubolancer(m): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
They failed their people, they are not worthy of emulation.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by VinnyBaba: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2023
NOwazobia:
I have a kind of personality that doesn't agree with criminals, that is while I hate Ibori the ways I hate Tinubu.

But his nature of criminality and do or die politics makes him very influential in the Niger Delta, especially in Delta state.

This is also why the people listen to him because of the nature of criminality he has infuse into the people he was rule.

Bro, in our State Delta, Nobody Regards Ibori again.😕

Okowa has so DECENTRALIZED Delta Politics that no SINGLE Tribe or Personality can Call the Shots.🙂

As for Jonathan, he is NOT that Influential. He even lost his Polling Units to Peter Obi/Labour Party in the last election. 😒🙂

Dat's why I wonder how Mahmud Yakubu now claimed PDP won Bayelsa state. 🤨😟

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2023
You mean the same Ibori that was relegated at the last elections? Someone whose gubernatorial candidate failed woefully even at Ibori's polling unit? I wonder why we allowed kids to invade Nairaland, the convicted criminal is not in the same league with GEJ whether in Nigerdelta, Nigeria, West Africa, Africa or the world. A people that celebrates criminality are themselves criminals.

Beside, whatever influence Ibori has had or still having starts and ends in Delta state, it doesn't even extend to the neighbouring Edo state talk more of Niger delta because the people are of different tribes and tongues

5 Likes

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by CaptainFM1: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nigerians why?

Why are you bringing ex-convict into the equation? The way we extol and exalt people that are supposed to be banished still baffles me. And strange as it may sound, they are still the ones holding high offices in the society.

Somehow, I think Africans are really cursed.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by VinnyBaba: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nonexisting:
Whether free and fair or thug and agbero election, Ibori will beat Wike hands down in ND axis. Wike na only mouth and government backing he take dey pose. Ibori no need federal government help to man his territory.

My Brother, ehn.

Just NOISE and Empty BRAGADOCCIO!😕

If he had won the PDP Presidential Ticket, Tinubu would have gotten the BIGGEST Landslide Victory in History!😯🙁

Is it Hausa, IGBO, Yoruba, Middle Belt or SS that will vote him? 🤔🤨

Like Jonathan, He also Lost his Polling Units to Peter Obi/LP but SHAMELESSLY sent Thugs to Destroy the place.😟😒
Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by ponishah: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
hisexcellency34:
I think Ibori. When i considered the huge reception his people gave him in 2017
Also Ayeri Emami, Tompolo and other Niger Delta big boys are his boys
They are not his boys,
If he is that influential, why did his daughter struggle to get house of rep ticket in PDP. After the first primary was tied, they had to bow to Okowa before his daughter was delivered at the run off. Ibori influence is limited to his local government.. Besides he is just an urhobo man with limited tribal spread. Good luck Jonathan is an ijaw man with wider tribal spread across the entire southern Nigeria, he is an ex president. Whoever the boys listen to in the creek will always be happy to do favours to Goodluckl because Goodluck can Influence favours in PDP, APC LP etc.
Wike can never turn down favours for Goodluck, Alkpabio will always listen to Goodluck, E K Clark and Co no dey see Ibori , them no go ever reject Jonathan, even Tompolo

Na only kaikai cheap druggie urhobo man go dey ask dis akpeteshi question.
Jonathan is just a gentleman, even Buhari go love do favour to him, ibori can never approach Buhari for favour for himself, not to talk for Niger delta.

Abeg. Oh stop drinking ogogoro

4 Likes

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by Hungerbadoo: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
duro4chang:
James is influential, Jonathan is noble.
Oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by President2001(m): 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
What kind of question is this, you're comparing former president with ex-convict
Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by sylve11: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
BrodaBenad:
You didn't even mention pa Edwin Clark

As for this two Jonathan has more influence

Clark ke grin cool

1 Like

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by sylve11: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
@op, James Ibori. cool

1 Like

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by pride4legacy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
What sort of useless comparison is this. You will soon ask between Obasanjo and Gbenga Daniel who is more popular

1 Like

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by bennybuhari: 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
grin grin cheesy
koolaid87:
Even the niger delta sug president is more influential than Jonathan.

Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by FILEBE(m): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

Neither is the negative version of Either.

Neither goes with NOR, while Either goes with OR.

Either and Neither are used when you have two items. You don't need NONE in such instances because NONE is used when the number is uncertain or undefined This is the answer to your question.

Examples

Neither Mark nor Matthew attended the party. (The two boys didn't attend the party)

None of the boys was at the party. (The uncertain number of boys didn't attend the party).

A pity we will take pride to learn a foreign language over ours even to the extent we will want to sound like them.
Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by bennybuhari: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
Pls break it down.
theowane:
To be Frank, it's Ibori, but both men are NOT the most influential men from the S/S...
In life, everything and everyone has a season.
I'll brake it down if you're interested to know more...
Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by bennybuhari: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
Keep quiet. The op said in Niger Delta region not globally
jpdoncumagain:
What’s the comparism Abeg? We’re talking of someone who’s recognized globally and represents the country and subregion internationally vs someone who can’t travel out of his home state or even the country to more sensible climes? Abeg next
Re: James Ibori & Goodluck Jonathan: Who Is More Influential In Niger Delta Region? by martineverest(m): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2023
None...Ibori is only influential in Delta state.he is useless in other states..Jonathan is respected in Niger Delta,but not influence ... Every Niger Delta states got their respective influential personalities, except stubborn Edo state that hate Godfatherism

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court / Wait A Minute, How Did We Descend This Low - By Dele Momodu / Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.