Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago (16615 Views)

Air Force And Command Secondary Schools Fees. / Command Secondary Schools Are A Place Of Terror – Old Student Reveals / What Is The Difference Between A School, A College And A University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by NoToPile: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2023
Proudly an ex-commando.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by TongueTwista(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2023
Somebody spent 4years building this sorry idea of an educational facility, then thumps himself on the chest for a job well-done and Nigerians who apparently have a thing for celebrating mediocrity, are extending salutations and appreciations.

Is this the kind of schools Kayode Fayemi's children go to learn? Can you people shed political and tribal interests for once and call trash what it is, when it ought to be?

And to think the thieving governor took himself to the X platform to celebrate this nonsense! Building this in the 21st century and feeling proud to commission it amidst fanfare. You Nigerians seriously deserve the kind of leaders you get.
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by comrChris(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2023
The school is already looking more outdated than the command schools in abakaliki that has been there for ages.

What exactly is wrong with our politicians? While can't they build standard infrastructure?
This Fayemi of a guy has a thing with mediocrity, see the airport he built and commissioned in Ekiti,now this one
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Sangoamadioha1: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Didn't attend command. But when you're talking about raw and brutal boarding school experiences, command secondary schools are up there with the likes of mayflower and baptist boys high schools. Most especially COMLAG aka command secondary school ipaja.

Those small innocent boys you're seeing in the pics will in the next 5 years turn out to be ruthless seniors. grin

COMLAG my beloved Alma Mata. No how you no go get sense if you attend this school.
Discipline and knowledge.

Omo Lagos command school ni mi...
Mofo ju si eko mi...
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by zanebaddo(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Didn't attend command. But when you're talking about raw and brutal boarding school experiences, command secondary schools are up there with the likes of mayflower and baptist boys high schools. Most especially COMLAG aka command secondary school ipaja.

Those small innocent boys you're seeing in the pics will in the next 5 years turn out to be ruthless seniors. grin
sure! If you ever went to command omo you go everly love the school

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by EXOUSIAng: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2023
Wisereborn:

For you to put out these pictures, means they are the best places!

These places you mentioned, are they not even part of the school

If you build your house properly, you will only need to upgrade to the modern styles but this is a school already built and admitting pupils undecided see assembly ground shocked

Is what that is worth doing at all, not worth doing well

If his children were to attend this school, will he build it like this

Can his children be in this school

Nigeria is suppose to be the giant of Africa for Christ sakes undecided

Since independence, we have excess crude oil, it should count for something!

Nigerians deserve a better living!!!

In this modern times, people still build a poultry as schools

At least criticize your country into doing good if truly you are a Nigerian haba!!!
1. You didnt notice I am not the OP.
2. I appreciate any positive development I see no matter how little, I know the NA doesnt do shabby jobs, this is probably just to provide necessary infrastructure for the school to take off.
My elder brothers were pioneer students Federal government college Otobi, the school didn't have girls hostel when they resumed, they boys and girls shared same hostel, they didn't have an assembly hall also.
But look at the school today, they have everything in place.
So schools don't necessarily need to have everything in place to kick off.
One of my properties in Magboro, the house wasn't floored, had no gate and as a matter of fact only two flats were completed when the first set of tenants moved in, now the house is completed. Sometimes it's not about the beginning.
They will always be upgrade as time goes on.
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Donperry1(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2023
paulek4eva:
Well Said ComLag 99 Set Representing

Command Ibadan 99 set Representing
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by klbakare(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2023
Wisereborn:
This is what he started 4 years ago undecided

See the school looking so outdated already undecided

Them go soon use Assembly ground as an example of erosion site undecided

If na to buy mattress N50M now undecided him go sabi

Anyway shall, we sabi celebrate mediocrity for this country undecided

Many will run out of air when they hear the amount that went into this undecided

It is well!!!

I thought I'm the only one seeing the rubbish being celebrated ni oo. I'm like is it government funds or he dashed them money to do it?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Kingson28: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2023
[quote author=Wisereborn post=125883478]This is what he started 4 years ago undecided

See the school looking so outdated already undecided

Them go soon use Assembly ground as an example of erosion site undecided

If na to buy mattress N50M now undecided him go sabi

Anyway shall, we sabi celebrate mediocrity for this country undecided

Many will run out of air when they hear the amount that went into this undecided

It is well!!!

See the paved assembly grounds looking cracked already.
The main entrance road is not paved.
Nigerian political leaders like to provide mediocre stuff for people who are not their own children.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by caracas: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2023
Princeton92:
I am one proud ex-commando ❤️❤️

#CSSA cool
You went to command Abakaliki?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by caracas: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

COMLAG my beloved Alma Mata. No how you no go get sense if you attend this school.
Discipline and knowledge.

Omo Lagos command school ni mi...
Mofo ju si eko mi...
Oga command Lagos na soft school abeg
Go ask about command secondary school Abakaliki
Aka "Land of no mercy “
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Whois(m): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2023
Up Comlag star

We don't joke with the school motor "discipline and knowledge"

KingAzubuike:

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Glister: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2023
paulek4eva:
Well Said ComLag 99 Set Representing

Comlag 96 set here!! Na me no wetin my eye see!😀😀

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by historic: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2023
Once a commando always a commando... Ex COMLAG student here!

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by kareemkamil(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
Governor started secondary school project, 4 years ago, he couldn't finished it, it another governor came to complete it, & we are here commending Fayemi, shame on Fayemi.
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Princeton92(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
Yourself?

AkeenoGlobal:
Abakaliki? Set pls

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Princeton92(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
caracas:

You went to command Abakaliki?

Yes oh, you na?
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by MasterShifu010(m): 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
As for command schools , if your skin no thick , no put body , cos seniors go drill you , soldiers go drill you ,
Our maths teacher then was a soldier , Wetin she use our eyes no be here , don’t do your maths assignment , you will sleep in the guardroom after instense jobbing .
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by TOSMAK007(m): 12:18am On Sep 20, 2023
My first Son got admitted into the military school but if not for the grace of God and my siblings the school fees almost put me into a confusion state
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by AkeenoGlobal: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
Princeton92:
Yourself?

06'
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Princeton92(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
AkeenoGlobal:
06'

Make sense.... Hope say you no follow whip me for school? 😂
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by caracas: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2023
Princeton92:

Yes oh, you na?
Yeah I did
1998 set
The Land of no mercy….

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Princeton92(m): 10:57am On Sep 21, 2023
caracas:

Yeah I did
1998 set
The Land of no mercy….

Truly the land of no mercy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by AkeenoGlobal: 10:24am On Sep 22, 2023
Princeton92:

Make sense.... Hope say you no follow whip me for school? 😂
grin grin

You dey Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by Princeton92(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2023
AkeenoGlobal:
grin grin
You dey Lagos?

Nahh I dey Uyo

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago by AkeenoGlobal: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Princeton92:

Nahh I dey Uyo
Alright

(1) (2) (Reply)

School Fees Of All University And Polytechnic In Nigeria / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Direct Entry Screening Date Plz / NNPC National Quiz 2019: Dangote Pictured With Winners At The Grand Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.