Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides (24417 Views)

These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA / Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants / President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides by Shattuck(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2023
Is the vice president mentally challenged? I find it shameful when govt keeps inflating the cost of governance through senseless appointments how many aides does one need? What are they aiding? Can't these leaders think for themselves why appoint so many aides ? Even the aides that are being appointed don't even have professional knowledge in the various portfolio they are being given, this is just political compensation nothing else.
Re: VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides by famology(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
dapsoneh:
Thought Hell rufai said he isn't interested in this government

English is not for everyone.
Re: VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides by Frankobenn: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
sleek214:
The only way to stop Atiku was to sponsor Obi presidential bid because they know Atiku strong base I the South will vote Obi, thereby reducing his chances of becoming president. Obasanjo was part of the grand plan.
it'll please your family if u get little sense
Re: VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides by Menclothing: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2023
This is Nigeria
Re: VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides by Bimpe29: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
Cost of governance is pretty exorbitant.
Jamieb:
Thought he has appointed all his aides and SA and SSAs. The cost of governance in Nigeria is damn 5oo high. See the plateau governor too. Selecting at least 5 people from each local government as an aide is preposterous.

Are they aiding him to loot the state? All just to reward people and help them eat from the national cake.

Nigeria annoys you daily, no matter where you reason am go.

Make I continue with my hustle . Guys abeg , like and subscribe to my channel. 🙏 na beg .

Discover the 10 Safest Countries to Visit in 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YioOiEN5PZs?si=QJ6rzvPMlfAsHJQG
Re: VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides by BreconHills(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
sleek214:
The only way to stop Atiku was to sponsor Obi presidential bid because they know Atiku strong base I the South will vote Obi, thereby reducing his chances of becoming president. Obasanjo was part of the grand plan.

Obasanjo would rather the devil and his demons ruled over Nigeria than help Tinubu become President. However Tinubu swung this election around from the precipice the APC were in in January 2023, count OBJ out.
Re: VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides by HopeGying: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
Stvpid spammer, stop spamming every posts. Go and find work. Lazy youth.

MrGaniu:
Please help me; I am dying of hunger.

With five hundred naira, I should be able to buy something to eat. I know that things are hard these days, but please help me.

All I need is four hundred naira to enable me to withdraw five hundred naira at the POS.

I have two hundred naira in my account. Wema Bank 024 238 5167 (My name is Ganiu Yisa)

May God continue to bless you and all users of this forum. Amen

I know many of us are also going through a hard time. I am begging because I have no other means.

I have done my best to work hard for money, but my strength is diminishing.

I do concrete work at sites but haven't been there since eight days ago because I am very sick.
Re: VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides by frog12: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
time for tope fasua to show us what he is made of grin grin grin grin

talk is cheap !
Re: VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides by dapsoneh: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
famology:

English is not for everyone.
imbe cile! Tell is what u understood.. ode#
Re: VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides by HRMK: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION THAT ALLOWS THIS LONG LISTS OF AIDES WONT BE IN OUR BEST INTEREST!IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE AND WASTEFUL!!
Re: VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
AK481:
This move of appointing hakeem ,the leader of a northern elder forum is a statement against the nepotistic appointment of tinubu to favour lagos -Yorubas .

Baba ahmed will in coming weeks oppose this nonsense ebola bigot cocaine sniffing druglord when next he continue to appoints yorubas without considering the unity of the country.

We igbos don't care again,we will thrive in our various business ,we will migrate to where this ebola man is developing,make all the money their and move it to SE.
lamentations, wailing, murmuring and tears... Celebrate grace... PBAT is the definition of grace...🇳🇬❤️🇳🇬
Re: VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nonexisting1:
So Reno Omokri still no make the list? Even our resident nairaland zombies no make the list too.
pityobi will appoint Aisha yesufu...
Re: VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides by Kukutente23: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
[quote author=Nemere2020 post=125874483][/quote]
All this appointments in a broke country?
Nairalanda1 I hope you see where your subsidy removal money is going into

1 Like

Re: VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides by Blitzerz: 3:45am On Sep 19, 2023
Nepotism wan kill apc
Re: VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides by Fujiyama: 5:53am On Sep 19, 2023
undecided

The good thing is that several Baba-Ahmed interviews are in the public domain, easily accessible online.

In the name of the NEF, Hakeem Baba Ahmed was a harsh critic of Buhari's misgovernance for several years - and he was fully justified. What remains to be seen is how Baba Ahmed will successfully defend and justify a Tinubu administration that has the same DNA (through and through) as Buhari's.

Baba Ahmed will be held accountable.
Re: VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides by Friend22(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2023
dapsoneh:
Thought Hell rufai said he isn't interested in this government

Wetin you eat this morning?
Re: VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides by dapsoneh: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
Friend22:

Wetin you eat this morning?
na u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) / DSS Arrests Another Boko Haram Kingpin In Maiduguri / Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.