Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 (48742 Views)

Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria / The 10 Most Expensive Private Jets In The World And Their Owners / 12 States To Experience Flooding – NEMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by kareemkamil(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2023
happney65:
What is Ekiti and kogi doing on that list? Most especially that small dingy Ekiti? undecided

Ekiti State is one most expensive state in terms of living

3 Likes

Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by Nonexisting: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2023
saasala:
As rugged and crazy as Lagos is, I don't see myself living anywhere else in the world. Not Abuja, Not Calabar, Not London or New York. No where like Lagos.

I will live and die in Lagos.

Amen to your wishes and good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by laurel03(m): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
thaoriginator:
Na lie

With 150k job I go survive for Oyo, Kwara, Kogi, and Ondo... infact all the South West states cry

You dey whine?
Taxi of #50 still in Ibadan and u can get a room in some area 5k per month na neat room self ... Those that did the rating are mad.. even with 300 u can still eat food... so what criteria they used??

3 Likes

Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by Acekidc4(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2023
LOVEGINO:
whitch craft wan kee dem.

🤭🤭
Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by Prettyclown: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
Not Imo state ooo
Owerri is expensive to live
emidika:
Without IMO state on the list,a review of the statistics used is very necessary....
Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by Prettyclown: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2023
Owerri in particular...the cost of living is too expensive
Achor1111:
This list is not correct.
Imo should be in the list

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by tonididdy(m): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
A mad man composed this statistics if EDO is not on the list

2 Likes

Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by Eteka1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2023
Since Cross River State is not number one on the list, it's just a fake list.

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by Omihanifa: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
Machinegun91:
Kogi is number because they have nothing to offer apart from evils and wicked doings.

Most of their men are gate men in people's houses while their women are selling akara and akamu on street.

Very wicked people

God bless you my guy. You really sabi them.
Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by thaoriginator: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
Mandate1:
which Oyo? That statistic is spot on. Food is expensive in Oyo.
No worry, I know wetin I dey align. I be Lagos boy and dem dey rip us for this part. If I dey that way with same earning wey I dey earn for here, I go be BOSS cool

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by Madups(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
Wawulency
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
here in arowomole, ogbomosho south local government i dey buy fuel #250 per litre with my RONU ID CARD.
Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by thaoriginator: 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2023
laurel03:
Taxi of #50 still in Ibadan and u can get a room in some area 5k per month na neat room self ... Those that did the rating are mad.. even with 300 u can still eat number food... so what criteria they used??
I know the matters bruv... Amala and better meat na like 1k.. for Lagos only goat meat na 1k

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by bonnyhope: 10:28pm On Sep 18, 2023
saasala:
As rugged and crazy as Lagos is, I don't see myself living anywhere else in the world. Not Abuja, Not Calabar, Not London or New York. No where like Lagos.

I will live and die in Lagos.

Rubbish
Is because you have not experienced decent environment and healthy living

3 Likes

Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by Kingjbase: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
Benwallt:
Oga, Edo State should be number one.
over expensive. What really pains . there's nothing in that state

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by toprealman: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
Logo that looks like Niger republic expensive?
Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by Madups(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2023
All this places cant make top 10 cos t fare is still quite cheap compared to places on this list.
Elidrisy20:
Where is Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by Afonja2000: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
I'm sure the person that compiled this list is on colos, I mean what's kwara and some other South West states doing there? I have recently lived in most of those states and apart from Lagos, non of them comes close to Imo State and some other South East States

3 Likes

Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by Kingjbase: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2023
Please can you delete this post. If Edo state is not part of the list then what you've just listed is false . Edo state that 3 bedroom flat now almost 1million naira. You can even see a studio apartment for 200k . then the transport alone can finish your monthly salary

2 Likes

Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by offionginyang2: 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2023
Imo, Enugu?
Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by WHITELIGHTER: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2023
Why’s Edo not on this list?

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by Harmony92(f): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2023
opera1:
Make una dey play ó..... Once I didn't see Ekpoma - Edo state on the list I know you people were joking
Ekpoma market women don't have empathy at all for students embarassed they fit curse you if you price anyhow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by phorget(m): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2023
Racoon:
Shege promax loaded. This is the place the emilokan mentality have landed Nigeria. "Change", "Next Level" and "Renewed Hope" have happened to them as it has been an endless tales of woes, anguish, weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth.

grin grin grin
Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by Benwallt(m): 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
Kingjbase:
over expensive. What really pains . there's nothing in that state

As in, it is a barren land but still expensive
Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by Numerouno94(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2023
inoki247:
Lol I doubt this thing Kogi, oh Kwara oh food and housing, transportation still over dey cheap for dere pass Lagos wey everything from house rent to food, transportation na die....

Don't doubt that of Kogi oo. We know wat we re going tru here plus a nonchalant and a kleptomaniac governer.
Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by Numerouno94(m): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2023
JuanDeDios:

This is strange. How can the Confluence State through which all food is transported have the worst food inflation? And did they visit Edo? Food is bloody expensive in that state.

It's because Kogi has a poor governance.
Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by happney65: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
kareemkamil:

Ekiti State is one most expensive state in terms of living

Where? How? How much is the cost of a 3bedroom apartment in Ekiti? How much?

That of Akure is even still understable but even at that sef Akure isn't as expensive as Ibadan when an average Ekiti person comes to Ibadan,Ibadan is like small London in their eyes

So what are you saying? What is expensive in Ekiti I really want to know

1 Like

Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by chaloskyx: 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
where is abj cause the tribinal after its ruling considers FCT a state o
Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by 007Marvel(m): 12:47am On Sep 19, 2023
Benwallt:

Cus you've never left Edo state obviously! Edo state sets the standard for easy life. Aside from the North were goods are cheaper because they are grown there, Edo state has one of the cheapest and friendliest cost of living. You'll see a modest well furnished 3 bedroom flat for 250k in Benin city the capital city of Edo state, that's the cost of self contained in almost 20 other states if not more than, in their capital city.
Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by Luckysbab: 12:51am On Sep 19, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
I thought there are a lot of farmers there

Apparently not enough.
Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by NaMe4: 2:30am On Sep 19, 2023
Benwallt:

I just dey look them.
Re: Ten Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria Based On Inflation Rate–August 2023 by Lekan239(m): 2:34am On Sep 19, 2023
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=125875669][/quote]nonsense analysis. Almost all the foodstuff except yam, garri and few likes that we consume in Ekiti are brought in from lagos. Infact a frond brought in a bag of rice sold at 47k in lagos. The same rise was 56k here in Ado-Ekiti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8-Lane Highway Linking Port-Harcourt & Obigbo (Pictures & Video) / New Nigeria International Passport To Cost N70,000 - Immigration Service / Efam: Soldier Burnt To Death In An Accident Inside Military Cantonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.