Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Help On How To Withdraw Dollars From Cardify Virtual Card To Naira Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help On How To Withdraw Dollars From Cardify Virtual Card To Naira Account (614 Views)

How To Earn In Dollars From Nigeria! / Can I Transfer Dollars From My Domicilary Account Into My Binance Wallet? / Can I Withdraw Money From Skrill To My Nigeria Naira Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Withdraw Dollars From Cardify Virtual Card To Naira Account by Ajakaiye83: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2023
Good evening.

I received some payment in USD on my Cardify virtual card and unfortunately the withdrawal button has been disenabled.

I need to convert the dollars to naira ASAP.
Please assist with a legal and verified means.
Re: Help On How To Withdraw Dollars From Cardify Virtual Card To Naira Account by FxMasterz: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2023
Ajakaiye83:
Good evening.

I received some payment in USD on my Cardify virtual card and unfortunately the withdrawal button has been disenabled.

Why don't you contact their customer care?
Re: Help On How To Withdraw Dollars From Cardify Virtual Card To Naira Account by Ajakaiye83: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2023
They couldn't help.

I chatted them and they gave the reason I mentioned.
Re: Help On How To Withdraw Dollars From Cardify Virtual Card To Naira Account by ynot055: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ajakaiye83:
Good evening.

Please how did you now get your USD out from the Cardify virtual card account, because i am also in the same situation
Re: Help On How To Withdraw Dollars From Cardify Virtual Card To Naira Account by sirgalahad26(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
ynot055:
Please how did you now get your USD out from the Cardify virtual card account, because i am also in the same situation

Use it to buy usdt on maybe binance, okx or paxful, sell via p2p and get the cash in your bank account

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Desktop Engineering Skills In Just Two Days And Make A Living On It / Stakeholders Move To Form Mortgage Asset Registry. / A Financier/partner Needed.pls Call Engr Wale On 08092462167

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.