Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA (56508 Views)

VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides / Why Is Ahmed Datti Not Pulling His Weight In Peter Obi's Campaign / Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by duro4chang(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2023
ada9ja:

Y the thing pain u...I tot is a compliment as u posted, so na bad thing? U re lost sheep
Keep quiet. Is it because I mentioned the name obi your lord and savior? May obi labour in vain. May he never never be president of Nigeria. You can cry till tomorrow. Obi will always fail and fall. A common e-rat is quoting me. Who cares about you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by Paretomaster1(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
TRUST HAUSA/FULANI MAN AT YOUR OWN PERIL

AS DATTI DEY LIKE THAT....IF THUBV APPOINT AM AS HIM MAIGAURD....HIM GO COLLECT

They are the most trusted Nigerians... Instead of you to see the positive in the appointment, you rather support politics of hate, and bitterness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by ada9ja(f): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2023
duro4chang:
Keep quiet. Is it because I mentioned the name obi your lord and savior? May obi labour in vain. May he never never be president of Nigeria. You can cry till tomorrow. Obi will always fail and fall. A common e-rat is quoting me. Who cares about you?

E-rat? See anger....am happy for Obi position today cos he is not been dragged around the world like that vegetable in aso rock. See make I tell u ...an average supporter of Obi are blessed and doing well but for A bat like u and others who are drug dealers, agberos, thugs, thieves, jobless and out of school skull miners ...

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by jubrilELsudan: 8:46am On Sep 19, 2023
grandstar:

Shettima is neither of the two. He is Kanuri.

There's so much ignorance regarding the North and its fuelled by prejudice.

This prejudice leads people to making uninformed answers.

ODE

Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by jubrilELsudan: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2023
PaulH07:

Obidients don dey show their true color small small.

Yab everybody & everything possible once things ain't going your way cheesy

ODE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by MRMRMR: 8:59am On Sep 19, 2023
XtraFortunes:
APC the evil party trying to paint a picture that Obi has been abandoned.

That mission has failed even before starting.

Datti is with Obi, Obidients are with Obi and Nigerians are with Obi.

Why did they not appoint the idiot Reno Omokri to get at Atiku? Because they know Obi won grin

Even the Cultist Soyinka was sent a fresh bank alert to attack Obi

Anyone close to Obi who is ready to sell his soul to the devil will get an appointment with Tilumbu evil Government.

APC has nothing to offer Nigerians except sorrow, tears and blood
Just stop crying, u will be fine

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by computer0810(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2023
XtraFortunes:

Why did they not appoint the idiot Reno Omokri to get at Atiku? Because they know Obi won grin

Anyone close to Obi who is ready to sell his soul to the devil will get an appointment with Tilumbu evil Government.

Soyinka is greater than any igbo dead or alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by grandstar(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

ODE

I'm so sorry. Pele grin grin grin grin grin
Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by duro4chang(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2023
ada9ja:

E-rat? See anger....am happy for Obi position today cos he is not been dragged around the world like that vegetable in aso rock. See make I tell u ...an average supporter of Obi are blessed and doing well but for A bat like u and others who are drug dealers, agberos, thugs, thieves, jobless and out of school skull miners ...
A common e-rat who cannot think right. Obi your lord and savior will always labour in vain . He will never never be president. All members of headless mob will labour in vain. Obi is a chronic bigot. A deranged man. Yes daddy.
Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by NAC1666: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2023
lexylaw40:
The spokesperson for the Northern Elders Forum (NEF), Dr. Hakeem Baba–Ahmed, has been appointed as the Special Adviser on Political Matters to Vice President Kashim Shettima.

Hakeem, a retired Federal Permanent Secretary, is the older brother of Datti Baba–Ahmed, the running mate of the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi, in the February 25 election.

Hakeem Baba–Ahmed, who made the announcement of his new appointment via a post on his X (formerly Twitter) handle on Monday, said he can no longer sit on the fence when he can be part of the system to contribute his quota to national development.

He expressed his eagerness to contribute to the nation’s development in his capacity as Special Adviser on Political Matters to the Vice President.

He wrote: “It is time to make it public that I have accepted the call to serve as Special Adviser (Political) to the VP.

“This is not the time for fence-sitting or criticism when you can be useful in turning the country round. I am honored and humbled. Please pray for me & Nigeria.”

Prior to his latest appointment, Baba–Ahmed held the position of Chief of Staff to former Senate President Bukola Saraki from 2017 to 2019
Obi and datti was used by Tinubu to prevent Atiku becoming the president. I knew it right from time. All was what OBJ wanted

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by gaby(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2023
Oshin56:
the man run them street.

Aswear

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by gratefulheart(m): 11:32am On Sep 19, 2023
The guy was begging for an appointment.

lexylaw40:
The spokesperson for the Northern Elders Forum (NEF), Dr. Hakeem Baba–Ahmed, has been appointed as the Special Adviser on Political Matters to Vice President Kashim Shettima.

Hakeem, a retired Federal Permanent Secretary, is the older brother of Datti Baba–Ahmed, the running mate of the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi, in the February 25 election.

Hakeem Baba–Ahmed, who made the announcement of his new appointment via a post on his X (formerly Twitter) handle on Monday, said he can no longer sit on the fence when he can be part of the system to contribute his quota to national development.

He expressed his eagerness to contribute to the nation’s development in his capacity as Special Adviser on Political Matters to the Vice President.

He wrote: “It is time to make it public that I have accepted the call to serve as Special Adviser (Political) to the VP.

“This is not the time for fence-sitting or criticism when you can be useful in turning the country round. I am honored and humbled. Please pray for me & Nigeria.”

Prior to his latest appointment, Baba–Ahmed held the position of Chief of Staff to former Senate President Bukola Saraki from 2017 to 2019
Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by longayink: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2023
More than 60 years of power struggle in Nigeria but country gets worse than ever.
Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by yarimo(m): 11:49am On Sep 19, 2023
Skyview01:

Do you have a job? Something important to do with your life?
kidnapping and robbery alert
Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by yarimo(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

To u the northerners are far more intelligent than some of you southerners can ever be...they don't live their lives hating the fellow northerners like you ronu agbabiakagrin
first to remove clothes for fight don't mean you must win the fight. In late IGP voice.. Operation fire for fire
Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by ada9ja(f): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
duro4chang:
A common e-rat who cannot think right. Obi your lord and savior will always labour in vain . He will never never be president. All members of headless mob will labour in vain. Obi is a chronic bigot. A deranged man. Yes daddy.

E pain u...poor man
Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by duro4chang(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
ada9ja:

E pain u...poor man
Hungry ada keep quiet. Na you e pain no be me.
Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by AfonjaConehead: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
yarimo:
first to remove clothes for fight those not not mean you must win the fight. In late IGP voice.. Operation fire for fire

AGBABIAKAOOOO!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by Cromagnon: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2023
XtraFortunes:

Chei
Cognitive dissonance shaaaaaa
Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by searchlight: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Advanced Politicos.

Even the VC of his private university is today in the cabinet of Asiwaju Tinubu. Today, his elder brother is part of the Federal Executive yet some people hated and criminally defame Asiwaju Tinubu for same Datti. You lost once again. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Nigeria lost because your papa in the village is hungry. When it Tinubu going to appoint you wretched father in the village into FEC?
Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by FreeStuffsNG: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
searchlight:
Nigeria lost because your papa in the village is hungry. When it Tinubu going to appoint you wretched father in the village into FEC?
mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by wonder233: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2023
It is not about saying what people would like to hear. Be practical.
Write out what love can do that hate cannot do in opposite? Is it the ultimate sacrifice which is human lives? Isn't it as people can sacrifice their lives for love that others can take it out of hate?
What exactly are you saying? Or you just want likes by rehashing overused clichés?
sammirano3:

Wrong wrong and wrong. Love is 100 times powerful than hate, love is the most powerful force in the world. Love conquers hate time and again. Love is the greatest of all.
Re: These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA by lexylaw40: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.