Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York (11186 Views)

Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari / School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling / Saraki Sneaks Himself Into National Assembly In Rickety Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by TongueTwista(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2023
StreetFight:

Are you sure you have eaten anything in the past 24 hours?

No, I haven't. I'm waiting for the remnants from your kitchen. Kindly remember to pass same to me so I don't lose my breath as a result of hunger pangs.
Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:26am On Sep 19, 2023
rinzaugustine:
nobody voted for him. If you do free and fair elections electronically like in western countries, out of fifty tinubu cannot win one or did you see any celebration anywhere when Mahmoud declared him abi na spirits vote for him?

Too early to wail haba!!! Four years still very far.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by Mubiola360: 7:29am On Sep 19, 2023
rinzaugustine:
still the same point I am making that less than 20% of Nigerian mostly from his side voted him while more than 80% did not vote for him and do not want him
just don't say this in the North,,Ogun,Oyo,Ekiti, Ondo, they will see you as Mumu , I voted in Lagos and was panicked how LP was rigging massively, A Northern Lady told me to calm down that Jagaban is trshing Atiku and Obi is no where to be found in the NW and NE
Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by shinealight(m): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2023
rinzaugustine:
nobody voted for him. If you do free and fair elections electronically like in western countries, out of fifty tinubu cannot win one or did you see any celebration anywhere when Mahmoud declared him abi na spirits vote for him?

This Tinubu guy is just too much ….he outsmarted all his opponents from Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso to Buhari & Osinbajo, the pretenders in his camp. Kudos Jagaban….may you live long to show them more pepper and shege! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by YouAreNobody: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
It was a celebration galore in my neighborhood when he was declared president - elect. Tinubu won the election fair and square
If Tinubu won that election fairly without rigging, may your life get messed up the way our leaders have messed up this country.
If Tinubu won fair and square, may you receive upliftment in everything you do.

Say amen to this prayer
Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by YouAreNobody: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2023
shinealight:

This Tinubu guy is just too much ….he outsmarted all his opponents from Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso to Buhari & Osinbajo, the pretenders in his camp. Kudos Jagaban….may you live long to show them more pepper and shege! cool cool
Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah....funny thing is that it's his people who are protesting about hardship and looting vehicles transporting food.

Safe to say he's your people are bearing the brunt of the shege
Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by Johnthesuccess: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2023
EXOUSIAng:
Seeing Tinubu picture on the wall is obvious that Cyril went to meet him

Don't mind the OP ,maybe e no get eyes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:14am On Sep 19, 2023
YouAreNobody:

If Tinubu won that election fairly without rigging, may your life get messed up the way our leaders have messed up this country.
If Tinubu won fair and square, may you receive upliftment in everything you do.

Say amen to this prayer
MUMU! Your candidate was beaten silly to a distant third and may the rest of your life be in secrecy the exact way your mentor kept public fund secret in Panama. Can I hear a resounding amen?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by BreconHills(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Optics aren't good.

Some leaders will just be wondering what kind of people vote fir such an outdated old man to lead them.

Who cares about optics? Under an old and aged Biden the American economy has made a remarkable recovery. France with its younger charismatic leader is in economic and political trouble. Who optics epp?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by kay29000(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2023
rinzaugustine:

I know 10s of people on my street that voted for him. Because the people that voted for him are not as lousy as you guys doesn't mean people didn't vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by YouAreNobody: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
MUMU! Your candidate was beaten silly to a distant third.
Say amen to the prayer
Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by yarimo(m): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2023
Kukutente23:

Is new York the only place where you have world leaders?
TINUBU is currently in new York and any world leader that is currently in new York are all struggling to meet and associates with president TINUBU. Is Niger junta leader in new York?
Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by kunle4toyeyaho: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Say amen to the prayer
You have refused to say amen to my prayer as well
Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by YouAreNobody: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
You have refused to say amen to my prayer as well
You can't say amen to the prayer because you know that Tinubu rigged massively to win. Yes, he has won but it'll be bad to lie to yourself saying he won fair and square.
Please be guided. Let's stop deceiving ourselves in the name of tribe, religion or party affiliations. Remember, whether you voted APC, PDP or LP, you're buying rice at 48k a bag and fuel at 610 a litre.
Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by YouAreNobody: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
yarimo:
TINUBU is currently in new York and any world leader that is currently in new York are all struggling to meet and associates with president TINUBU. Is Niger junta leader in new York?
Yarimo the lout. The same way you supported Buhari when he was gallivanting across the globe is the way you're supporting tinubu. When will you have sense?
If Nigeria was divided, you people wont vote tinubu as president of oduduwa while there are other competent yoruba men but you want him to preside over 200M long-suffering Nigerian simply because he's the only yoruba man with the financial muscle to win elections.

Heartless demons, that's what y'all are
Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by Kukutente23: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
yarimo:
Show pics of leaders struggling to meet him in new York
Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by rinzaugustine: 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
kay29000:

I know 10s of people on my street that voted for him. Because the people that voted for him are not as lousy as you guys doesn't mean people didn't vote for him.
in your street in Ibadan…so who is lousy here…stop quoting me cos most of you Tinubu supporters are not only daft but with zero IQs thinking they are smart…smh
Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by kay29000(m): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
rinzaugustine:
in your street in Ibadan…so who is lousy here…stop quoting me cos most of you Tinubu supporters are not only daft but with zero IQs thinking they are smart…smh
. Any sane person that reads my response to you and your response to me can tell who is the one with a lower IQ
Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by rinzaugustine: 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
shinealight:

more shege and poverty induced hunger and death for only his people hahahaha
Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by rinzaugustine: 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
kay29000:
. Any sane person that reads my response to you and your response to me can tell who is the one with a lower IQ
go and find another moniker to troll like you did to Aryasand since you don’t have any other work in Ibadan
Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by kay29000(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
rinzaugustine:
go and find another moniker to troll like you did to Aryasand since you don’t have any other work in Ibadan

Stop with the lies. Arya is still my friend till this day. You must be mixing me up with someone else.
Re: Tinubu Meets President Ramaphosa Ahead Of UN General Assembly In New York by limeta(f): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
iammo:

Tinubu is in is hotel suite with his pictures on the wall, Ramaphosa came by himself to visit Jagaban

You the weak link here
Even Tinubu looker stronger than you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Reveals Why Opposition Senators Support Him / Nnamdi Kanu Gets VIP Treatment From Our Facility, DSS Denies IPoB Allegations / Buhari To Commission The J Randle Center For Yoruba Culture And History Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.