Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,283 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp (3128 Views)

Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) / Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics / Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by kettykings: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2023
Cyberterror:
Nigeria will continue to overpower, subdue and defeat Biafra come rain, come shine.

Please those guys are not fighting for Biafra, if biafra is ready, Nigeria would burn like a volcanic mountain like it did in the 60s , Nigeria can't stand biafra without Britain, Egypt, Russia
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2023
FreedomArmy:
go and fight niger republic and you guys chickened out

I am NDVF.

Ode
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2023
kettykings:

Please those guys are not fighting for Biafra, if biafra is ready, Nigeria would burn like a volcanic mountain like it did in the 60s , Nigeria can't stand biafra without Britain, Egypt, Russia

Yeah right.

You dominated the military back then and had occupied all of the SS and your Alaigbo .

But in less than 6months , you were chased out of the entire present day SS.

The next 24months was deliberately dragged on to pacify and sanitise your Alaigbo Biafra .
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2023
FreedomArmy:
your mother na de real ode cum miscreant

Never drag Niger Delta into your madness.
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by kettykings: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Yeah right.

You dominated the military back then and had occupied all of the SS and your Alaigbo .

But in less than 6months , you were chased out of the entire present day SS.

The next 24months was deliberately dragged on to pacify and sanitise your Alaigbo Biafra .

You that is talking, try what Biafra did by seceding and see you will last more than a week .

This is without starvation or bombing of markets , hospitals. , schools and homes.

Your secession will start on a Monday by Tuesday whole of Lagos, ogun, ekiti, ondo and kwara would be captured by Wednesday kishi, northern part of oyo akinyele and outskirts of ibadan would under one Nigeria, by Thursday the whole of ibadan would be under lock and key and Friday would just be formality.

I dare you one day to contemplate what Biafra did and survived and let's see how it scales with you and your JuJu infested mentality.

This is an open challenge
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:11am On Sep 19, 2023
kettykings:

You that is talking, try what Biafra did by seceding and see you will last more than a week .

This is without starvation or bombing of markets , hospitals. , schools and homes.

Your secession will start on a Monday by Tuesday whole of Lagos, ogun, ekiti, ondo and kwara would be captured by Wednesday kishi, northern part of oyo akinyele and outskirts of ibadan would under one Nigeria, by Thursday the whole of ibadan would be under lock and key and Friday would just be formality.

I dare you one day to contemplate what Biafra did and survived and let's see how it scales with you and your JuJu infested mentality.

This is an open challenge

The war ended the minute your rogue army was chased from Ore back to your cannibal enclave across the Niger.
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by SonOfaRichman: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
Olodo, you better don't throw away your gaari. Hungry fowl
Illiterate, you sabi run your mouth. I go get you, if you like disable your account. You must produce your terrorist brother on the run. I already got a brief Intel about you. My last reply to you.

1 Like

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by kingthreat(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2023
Stop making wannabes like these popular.
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by LONEWOLFJOHN: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2023
SonOfaRichman:

Illiterate, you sabi run your mouth. I go get you, if you like disable your account. You must produce your terrorist brother on the run. I already got a brief Intel about you. My last reply to you.
thunder โšกโ›ˆ๏ธ special one will fire you and everything you represent, me deactivate my account because of coakroaches like you. Ode, you better don't go near bandits ways, your entire family can't withstand the wow. Making mouth ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ˜บ for nothing. One single slap will send you to hell

1 Like

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:46am On Sep 19, 2023
SonOfaRichman:

SonOfaRichman:

I would like to get more Intel from you in regards to his where about, family and so on.
Nairaland MUGU, if I catch you here again trying to form more Catholic than the Pope, you will attract a letter to yourself.
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by davillian(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2023
Sergio101:
I just pity the guy in front (by the left)

I know him(same Town)

Very cool guy.....how he entered to the wrong hands is still what I don't know.

May God just open his eyes to understand that some illusions ain't worth it
DSS food don done o
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by Joeyfizzo: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2023
FreedomArmy:
ok and may your zoo not also succeed
but our zoo is succeeding na...can't u see? See how we are oppressing and killing u animals
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by UKEMY(m): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
FreedomArmy:
I don't know sha but I think they look more gallant than the zoo soldiers but I may be wrong
The so called BNG looks like zombie

1 Like

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by Sergio101(m): 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
SonOfaRichman:

I would like to get more Intel from you in regards to his where about, family and so on.

Same hometown Agulu in Anambra.

I think they are currently in Abia State.

Very handsome and reserved guy.

I wish he can be separated from this evil group he is into unhurt
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by fx45(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
SonOfaRichman:

For what? So you want him to snitch on his brother so you can continue your fraudulent One Nigeria?
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by fx45(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sergio101:

Same hometown Agulu in Anambra.

I think they are currently in Abia State.

Very handsome and reserved guy.

I wish he can be separated from this evil group he is into unhurt
Snitches don't end well. The young man has chosen his path. Let him be. Stop crying more than the bereaved

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank Manager Offers Maurice Iwu N50million Bribe / Abacha Funniest Statement. / Nigeria Come Tops On Dollar Remittance To Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.