Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp (3105 Views)

Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) / Simon Ekpa Appoints Gen Innocent Orji As The Head Of Biafra Armed Forces- Pics / Wike Remains Boastful As Cracks Emerge In His Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by Whiteangel1234: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2023
The self acclaimed General Innocent Orji of Biafra National Guard ( BNG) have updated His Facebook page 4hrs ago , after the Nigeria army earlier today destroyed his camp and captured all his locally made weapons

His page below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0GWnZyW7Dy9sSjMBwmyaHD2fzhHuWgREH5CvyYgnZs8svNfhT898iJFfqSk4Hh6Vel&id=100079536163223&mibextid=Nif5oz

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by kettykings: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2023
May God heal the land, we don't need this
Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by FreedomArmy: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2023
I don't know sha but I think they look more gallant than the zoo soldiers but I may be wrong

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by Whiteangel1234: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2023
Nigeria army attacked and destroyed his camp today

1 Like

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by Sergio101(m): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
I just pity the guy in front (by the left)

I know him(same Town)

Very cool guy.....how he entered to the wrong hands is still what I don't know.

May God just open his eyes to understand that some illusions ain't worth it

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by SonOfaRichman: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2023
Sergio101:

I know him(same Town)

I would like to get more Intel from you in regards to his where about, family and so on.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2023
FreedomArmy:
I don't know sha but I think they look more gallant than the zoo soldiers but I may be wrong
Ode, maybe na by looks. Whose camp has been sacked now?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by gaby(m): 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2023
No be block moulder those guys carry so?

Wetin be the guy wey dey right rank?

Wonderful....kancelorrr

2 Likes

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2023
Dem sack him cave , he begin write open letter to UN.

grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by RevDesm0ndJuju: 11:15pm On Sep 18, 2023
FreedomArmy:

Gallant victims that are now writing open letter to UN on Facebook after dem sack their coven camp.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2023
The welder must be scamming scammer

I was always expecting to see sophisticated weapon but nha condemn iron every where

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2023
gaby:
No be block moulder those guys carry so?

Wetin be the guy wey dey right rank?

Wonderful....kancelorrr

They are bunches of jokers. Too much emotions without learning anything over the years.

7 Likes

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by gaby(m): 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2023
Skyview01:

They are bunches of jokers. Too much emotions without learning anything over the years.

So very nauseating.

A bunch of illiterate hoodlums successfully hijacking a movement that could have been given a semblance of sanity for effective negotiation and a place at the table of diplomacy.

Even the BH ragtags aren't this comic looking.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by b3llo(m): 12:30am On Sep 19, 2023
All this wielded pipes and fabricated moulders that this guys carry are for what? I assume they must be their toys. Only if this guys will wake up from this illusion and accept one Nigeria then join a political party and contests elections instead of terrorism

5 Likes

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by slam7000(m): 2:05am On Sep 19, 2023
Sergio101:

I know him(same Town)

Now you are in a dilemma. If you don’t give out intel to the Nigeria army, you’d be guilty of protecting a criminal. If you snitch on him, the army might come into your town, burn properties like they usually do and yours might be affected.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by NaMe4: 2:29am On Sep 19, 2023
Meanwhile Simon Ekpa with his toy helmet dey hide for one hole for Finland.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by Cyberterror: 2:47am On Sep 19, 2023
Nigeria will continue to overpower, subdue and defeat Biafra come rain, come shine.

2 Likes

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by accordadoga29(f): 2:48am On Sep 19, 2023
Hehehe

General Orji should make a short video so we can see him speak.

Person wey no reach 2nd Lieutenant for NA dey call himself Biafran Army General with his canopy tent weapons.

These Igbos just keep embarrassing themselves

2 Likes

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by AgentGoat: 4:27am On Sep 19, 2023
what a joke

1 Like

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by Joeyfizzo: 4:59am On Sep 19, 2023
FreedomArmy:
Biafra Is ann online country..u ppl will not succeed

2 Likes

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by FreedomArmy: 5:16am On Sep 19, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Ode, maybe na by looks. Whose camp has been sacked now?
I do not engage miscreants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by FreedomArmy: 5:16am On Sep 19, 2023
Joeyfizzo:
Biafra Is ann online country..u ppl will not succeed
ok and may your zoo not also succeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by FreedomArmy: 5:17am On Sep 19, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Gallant victims that are now writing open letter to UN on Facebook after dem sack their coven camp.

go and fight niger republic and you guys chickened out

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by StreetFight: 5:19am On Sep 19, 2023
Useless pigs

1 Like

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by StreetFight: 5:22am On Sep 19, 2023
Sergio101:

I know him(same Town)

That's what illiteracy causes. Have you ever seen or heard about medical doctors, lawyers, bankers, e.t.c. going to hide in bushes and calling themselves IPOB/ESN/UGM ?

2 Likes

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by FreedomArmy: 5:23am On Sep 19, 2023
StreetFight:

And your parents too live in the Zoo. Only animals live in Zoos
do not bring my parents into this matter else ogun will descend on your ewedu brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by ruggedtimi(m): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2023
So easy to dislodge...dem never serious thinking war na kidnap case.

3 Likes

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by gidgiddy: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
The self acclaimed General Innocent Orji of Biafra National Guard ( BNG) have updated His Facebook page 4hrs ago , after the Nigeria army earlier today destroyed his camp and captured all his locally made weapons

His page below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0GWnZyW7Dy9sSjMBwmyaHD2fzhHuWgREH5CvyYgnZs8svNfhT898iJFfqSk4Hh6Vel&id=100079536163223&mibextid=Nif5oz

This is a clear example of how the Nigerian Army mislead people, and how that talented lier, Brigadier Onyema Nwachukwu, just sits in his office and concocts lies against IPOB

Despite everyone knowing that the so called innocent Orji has his own group, Biafran National Guard, despite tye Army capturing things labelled BNG, Brigadier Nwachukwu still called it IPOB

Is this man incapable of telling one single truth? I tire

1 Like

Re: Gen Innocent Orji Share A New Facebook Update After Nigeria Army Sack His Camp by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:41am On Sep 19, 2023
SonOfaRichman:

I would like to get more Intel from you in regards to his where about, family and so on.
Olodo, you better don't throw away your gaari. Hungry fowl

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chavez And Ahmedinejad: World Political Comedians / The Youth Are The Future Leaders! Is This Realistic In Nigerian. / Ibru, Adigwe, Ebong, 3 Others Get N1.8bn Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.