Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service (20497 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Hakeem Muri-Okunola, 15 Others As Senior Special Assistants / Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France / Tinubu At The Swearing In Of Hakeem Muri-Okuno As Lagos Head Of Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by Hoelujohn: 7:54am On Sep 19, 2023
Isobug:
Giving appointments to those who already have one. The poor continue being poor. So no other person in Nigeria who can serve that office apart from already engaged Muri-okunola
Take it to the bank, that's the next governor after sanwo olu
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by Frank688915: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2023
SpatialKing:

Crying ke

Your people have resulted to day light stealing of grains..

Ogun APC leader fighting commissioner over palliatives
but i think fighting for grains which is eatable is much better than fighting for kerosene which are been distributed by your leaders.
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by surgical: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2023
Wisereborn:
Note!!! He is going to serve Tinubu and not Nigeria grin

Should we rewrite our national anthem grin grin

I didn't see Tinubu pick any of his urchins here on Nairaland grin grin

This is really emilokan
The urchins are doing what they are created to do on earth, they are already fulfilled

1 Like

Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by Slimm01: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:

Is Tinubu not serving Nigeria........what diff does that make??
Just as Emefiele served Buhari in the form of serving Nigeria. Isn't it? Don't be a daft.
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by SpatialKing(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2023
Frank688915:
but i think fighting for grains which is eatable is much better than fighting for kerosene which are been distributed by your leaders.

Fighting for something that is yours already different from stealing something that doesn't belong to you

Your people were seen stealing grains that doesn't belong them just because of hunger

Please Tinubu should help you guys
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by Frank688915: 8:11am On Sep 19, 2023
SpatialKing:

Fighting for something that is yours already different from stealing something that doesn't belong to you

Your people were seen stealing grains that doesn't belong them just because of hunger

Please Tinubu should help you guys
i don't understand, palliative belongs to whom?
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by flokii: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2023
Congrats to Mr. Muri Okunola for his appointment at the Presidency.. It's a right step in the right direction.
Nigeria needs all the good hands she can get.
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2023
Isobug:
Giving appointments to those who already have one. The poor continue being poor. So no other person in Nigeria who can serve that office apart from already engaged Muri-okunola

He will settle his friends and cronies. The more you look, the less you see.

1 Like

Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by stevups(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2023
Wisereborn:

This is really emilokan

It will definitely go round
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by Jennieee4(f): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2023
You go explain tired no evidence
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by NotProphet: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2023
LordGuru1:
Before you complain
See the Truth: https://www.nairaland.com/7845491/everyone-agrees-buhari-most-nepotistic
Is GEJ now igbo?
Or we from SS are only igbos when it suits ur agenda ?

Kindly help us with list of Bayelsians appointed by GEJ
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by OPICANTO2223: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2023
shinealight:

Just sharpen your tongues and continue raining abuses on Jagaban….you’ll see where it gets you in the next EIGHT YEARS! grin grin

Am praying for him not to die on the sit before the 8years you mentioned above because he is so fragile
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by jutan: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2023
You are not wise.
ONEjoblessGUY:

Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by ITbomb(m): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2023
Isobug:
Eh na, na jobless fellow without experience like you dem for give the job
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by SpatialKing(m): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2023
Frank688915:
i don't understand, palliative belongs to whom?

The grain wasn't a palliatives
It was someone goods for sell
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by Isobug: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2023
ITbomb:

Eh na, na jobless fellow without experience like you dem for give the job
Con man......See justification.
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by Harrynight(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2023
ONEjoblessGUY:

A typical Tinubu APC supporters will always find a way to twist it that Brown is also black no difference...so long as both ain't white,
No wonder you support that criminality in the judiciary
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by Harrynight(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
Are you going there to be a Cabal or what?

As you are going there to serve Tinubu 😀, don't forget to tell Tinubu that Nigerians are suffering under his leadership.

Tell Tinubu that some people find it very difficult to feed under his government.

Tell Tinubu that the way he is finding things easier now some people are finding it harsh

Tell Tinubu that it is really difficult for some people due to the style of his leadership

Tell Tinubu that if the masses can't find it easy under his leadership then who else?

Wishing you a successful service under Tinubu

Going to serve Tinubu and you expect him to remind Tinubu that the masses are suffering, Dey Play 😁

Asslicker will be a asslicker he won't be bold to work for the masses, remember HE IS GOING TO SERVE TINUBU
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by Frank688915: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2023
SpatialKing:

The grain wasn't a palliatives
It was someone goods for sell
No, those politicians dey carry those palliative with buses and people notice them and burst them, is that a stealing?
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by Babastrong(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2023
[quote author=Isobug post=125883152]Giving appointments to those who already have one. The poor continue being poor. So no other person in Nigeria who can serve that office apart from already engaged Muri-okunola[in
life
as
in
government,
you
can't
know
everybody.
you
appoint
and
work
with
who
you
know
and
TRUST.]
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by Fiscus105(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Take it to the bank, that's the next governor after sanwo olu

And where u want to put Gbaja?
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by dododawa1: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2023
POLITICS is for Padi Padi Govt
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by sweetgala(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2023
Isobug:

Never occurred to you that someone else would get a chance to become HOS in Lagos State
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by sweetgala(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2023
Wisereborn:

This is really emilokan

His appointment is principal private secretary to the President, so yes "in fact" he is going to serve him
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by Isobug: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2023
sweetgala:

Never occurred to you that someone else would get a chance to become HOS in Lagos State
Forget issue, na padi padi things and greediness.
Why won't that someone else get this substantial one?
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by Iluvmycontr3: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/09/18/im-going-to-serve-tinubu-muri-okunola-resigns-as-lagos-head-of-service/

CORRECTION; To serve Nigeria. To serve in Pres. Tinubu-led administration 👀👀👀👀
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by millhouse: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2023
Presidency is now a friends and family affair . No more head hunting for the best brains
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by Elidrisy20: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2023
Chai to serve tinubu not Nigeria again, the thing na half occult
Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by gratefulheart(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2023
Wisereborn:

This is really emilokan

Re: I’m Going To Serve Tinubu – Muri-Okunola Resigns As Lagos Head Of Service by djseanjohn77: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2023
SpatialKing:
Yoruba government

Yet poverty is ravaging the region

All your brothers carrying gun as unknown gun men, what are they?
last time i checked, the SW still remains where all your elder brothers run to first time they are leaving your god-forsaken region to seek greener pasture. The SW in terms of infrastructure, IGR, etc are still better than your region. In the 1990s, we know how they came to Lagos, and then bring almost all their cousins to come and serve in Alaba, Ladipo etc grin grin grin grin Plus, the school you people go to that has no proof....the skit makers that go to their graduation to interview most of them makes one beg what they are taught at school. Some of them do not even understand what they studied, what is discipline....one of them the other pronounce Pseudo as soludo grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How CSU Authenticated Tinubu’s Records And Replacement Diploma / PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel / 12 Political Parties Pledge Allegiance To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.