Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

The Most High IV - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most High IV (75 Views)

Does Anyone Know Why EliYah, The Prophet Of The Most High God, Did This? / What You Need To Know About Chukwu Okike (most High) And Ekwensu (satan) / Why Would A Demon Assist Solomon In Building A Temple For The Most High? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most High IV by kpakpandoN(m): 6:31am On Sep 19, 2023
Today, I want to introduce you to the other side of the Most High. You already know from previous discussions that He can overrule anybody, but did you know that He can also overrule Himself? In Isaiah 38:1-8, the Most High sent His Prophet to King Hezekiah to tell him that he was about to die. Hezekiah prayed to God to give him some more time on earth, and the Most High granted him 15 more years. The Prophet must have wondered, “But Lord, forever O Lord, Your word is settled” (Psalm 119:89), and God must have responded, “I am the One who said it. I am the One reversing it. ”That is an example of God overruling Himself to answer a man’s prayers. He can also overrule Himself to punish a man. When you read 1 Samuel 2:30, you see Him overruling Himself to punish Eli. This is where we need to be very careful.

In 1 Samuel 9:15-17, He chose Saul, who was the least in the least of the tribes in Israel, to be king. However, Saul became arrogant and God decided to reject him. At the end of the day, God sent a tormenting spirit to him and then made sure that he and his sons died on the same day. I am sure that if Saul knew that he would end up that way, he would never have disobeyed God.

The Most High is a wonderful friend to have. When He is on your side, He can overrule anybody or anything that is against you, but He is a very dangerous enemy. If He was once your friend and becomes your enemy, you are in trouble. This is why I want to appeal to you again to surrender your life to Him. The Most High is not someone you toy with. He is not someone you can cheat or deceive, He knows all things. He knows those who pretend to belong to Him but are still doing the will of the devil. Before He changes His mind, I beg you to surrender to Him and let Him be your friend for life. If you claim that He is your Lord, serve Him in total surrender. Serve Him with all your heart and in sincerity. Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth, and the result will be beautiful. If however, you think you can play games with Him, He will show you that He is a Consuming Fire.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.
Re: The Most High IV by Maynman: 6:33am On Sep 19, 2023
An omniscience god indeed
Re: The Most High IV by Righthussle: 7:24am On Sep 19, 2023
We already know these things. Build factories for Nigerian youths. Sponsor science competitions.

(1) (Reply)

Knowing The Truth / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 172) -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / Satisfaction In HIM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.