Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters (45335 Views)

New FG Employees Lament Non-payment Of Salaries Two Years After Employment / Protesters At Amnesty International Lament Non-payment After Picketing / Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Calitoscassius(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2023
I read that during Buhari's regime $20 billion was looted from Naigeria. grin grin Naigeria is a fantastically corrupt country. David Cameron said it and he was right.
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Luckysbab: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2023
clinician2x:
Soldiers that are alive are not getting salary but Tinubu is planning to pay the dead ones their wetin wetin.

But come to think of it, why soldier no go receive him 38k salary but a senator will receive 2m holiday prayer??

You still found a way to blame Tinubu for this?
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by NewDea4: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2023
akyus:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/18/nigerian-soldiers-protecting-chinese-nationals-terrorists-niger-state-accuse-army#:~:text=Videos%20Photos%20Documents-,Nigerian%20Soldiers%20Protecting%20Chinese%20Nationals%20From%20Terrorists%20In%20Niger%20State,Diversion%20Of%203%20Months%20Allowance&text=The%20soldiers%20numbering%20191%20were,Dam%20project%20in%20Niger%20State.

But when civilians want to protest that same bad governance, you gun them down in cold blood..how can it ever be well with you lot?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by nedu666: 10:25am On Sep 19, 2023
NewDea4:

But when civilians want to protest that same bad governance, you gun them down in cold blood..how can it ever be well with you lot?

Foolish soldiers. Who remembers the hotel workers in kaduna that were drilled by soldiers on the orders of their boss who refused to pay their salaries. May their ogas continue to chop their salaries. Amen

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by jaxxy(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2023
Corruption everywhere
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Fizalis(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2023
E Go Reach Everybody Oh. Shey na 9ja We Dey?

My Country Has Become a Fertile Ground For All Kinds of Schemes to Exploit And Drain Our Resources.

It Will Only Get Worse!
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Ten06(m): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2023
Tinubu will not do anything about this petition. There are so many complaints like this in many of the ministries, but he is not bothered about corruption.
It is this same corruption that will undo all what he will achieve in this his good economic policies.
Security is another side he is not bothered.
The worse is, his not knowing the level of untold suffering his subsidy removal has brought to the masses.
He better wake up now
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by NewDea4: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2023
superlanny:
This country is just a massive joke and Nigerians are the circus animals. I don't ever see an end to the insurgency, terrorism and banditry in the North because War and Violence itself is an avenue for politicians and corrupt military bosses to milk and embezzle national treasures.

There have been lesser evils that lead to coups and instability, but somehow Nigeria has escaped this trend, but for how long. We keep pushing our luck until it happens.

I have never seen a more useless and incompetent set of leaders as in Nigeria. The elites keep cashing out and the masses keep supporting them to keep them in poverty, when people say Nigerian's are wise I just wonder and smile. Well as for me I am one of the very few wise ones who see beyond all the bullshit this country offers.

The likes of hell-anus, rosti-nama and other useless zombie slaves will always defend and protect their tormentors, so no wam

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Bankowner: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2023
Money! Money! Money!
When these guys die, will they carry money to heaven or hell to buy mansions?
Or is there an afterlife I am not aware of that requires people to have lots of money to live a lavish lifestyle?
Even if clothes are made of gold or diamonds, can they wear more than one per time?
They need to go for psychological/psychiatric evaluation far as I am concerned because I am wont to believe that it's just the thrill of seeing huge balances in their bank accounts that's making them take money and more money and not what they want to do with it.
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by NewDea4: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2023
Ten06:
Tinubu will not do anything about this petition. There are so many complaints like this in many of the ministries, but he is not bothered about corruption.
It is this same corruption that will undo all what he will achieve in this his good economic policies.
Security is another side he is not bothered.
The worse is, his not knowing the level of untold suffering his subsidy removal has brought to the masses.
He better wake up now

The problem of Nigeria is 10,000 times beyond Tinubu's capacity to solve

Nigerians are about to learn the hard way!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Fizalis(m): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2023
Makunahatata:
Useless Obedients don see news to masturbate on, Sahara don give Dem content to create threads about all day😂

You See How Insensitive You Sound? This is not even news about politics and you brought in your distraction.

We are talking about Injustice meted out to men risking their lives and all you could see is petty politics.

If I call you a daft guy you will say that I've insulted you sir!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by victory36(m): 10:35am On Sep 19, 2023
munaco:
The soldiers should learn how to sacrifice so that we can move the country forward.
Sacrifice in what sense please?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Calitoscassius(m): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2023
grandstar:
It us this type of corruption that has been devastating Russian soldiers in Ukraine.

As if going to fight a needless war wasn't draining enough, the high ups now underkit them and loot funds meant for the war.
What does Russia and Ukraine war gat to do with this case of Naigerian soldiers? The topic is about Naigerian soldiers not Russian soldiers. Russian soldiers should sort their own shit out.
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by MrsTwrite(f): 10:41am On Sep 19, 2023
If I say NIGERIA no work, una go attack me. See how they're suffering and smiling, working like elephant and eating like ant. Soldiers deserve better!💔💔💔
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Calitoscassius(m): 10:41am On Sep 19, 2023
Bankowner:
Money! Money! Money!
When these guys die, will they carry money to heaven or hell to buy mansions?
Or is there an afterlife I am not aware of that requires people to have lots of money to live a lavish lifestyle?
Even if clothes are made of gold or diamonds, can they wear more than one per time?
They need to go for psychological/psychiatric evaluation far as I am concerned because I am wont to believe that it's just the thrill of seeing huge balances in their bank accounts that's making them take money and more money and not what they want to do with it.
The greedy do not reason like this. How can a 65 years old bloody Naigerian politician loot 2billion naira? How long would he have left to live to spend the 2 billion? They are just greedy fools.
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by OblorOblor: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2023
Major General Bamidele Alabi and Artillery Brigade Commander, Brigadier General Jamiu Jimoh had been diverting their allowances.

Scammers from the sad waste.
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Calitoscassius(m): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2023
NewDea4:

They are just hopeless zombies.
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Makunahatata: 10:45am On Sep 19, 2023
Fizalis:

You See How Insensitive You Sound? This is not even news about politics and you brought in your distraction.

We are talking about Injustice meted out to men risking their lives and all you could see is petty politics.

If I call you a daft guy you will say that I've insulted you sir!
one of the useless Obedients spotted
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Roboto11: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2023
superlanny:
This country is just a massive joke and Nigerians are the circus animals. I don't ever see an end to the insurgency, terrorism and banditry in the North because War and Violence itself is an avenue for politicians and corrupt military bosses to milk and embezzle national treasures.

There have been lesser evils that lead to coups and instability, but somehow Nigeria has escaped this trend, but for how long. We keep pushing our luck until it happens.

I have never seen a more useless and incompetent set of leaders as in Nigeria. The elites keep cashing out and the masses keep supporting them to keep them in poverty, when people say Nigerian's are wise I just wonder and smile. Well as for me I am one of the very few wise ones who see beyond all the bullshit this country offers.

No be the soldiers wey go engage in coup dem dey accuse of chopping the money so?
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by NewDea4: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2023
FuckDModz:
grin

There’s always one Yoruba dirty rat oppressing everybody with wickedness.

The worst part is most Yoruba rodents won’t see anything wrong here and will even make him their role model.

Yoruba society is naturally oppressive because of its feudalistic nature, same with Awusa, but those ones come still carry terrible religion complicate their own matter.

Ibos society however is close to ideal because everyone has a voice, their politics is republican, egalitarian, depending more on how hard you work & grow yourself rather than on accidents of birth all through.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Make una dey come back home

Tinubu and his jobless supporters should go mount the soldiers post at zugeru
u guys just write anyhow na tinubu be GOC here...
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by 3lami: 11:11am On Sep 19, 2023
That's exactly what INEC chair wants, backwards ever ?
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
Their mates are doing d needful in African countries they are here ranting
see how dumb you sound you want this same corrupt soldiers being accused to take over cos una fraud Obi Lost elections or u think na rank and file soldiers go take over govt... Nonsense
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by grandstar(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2023
Calitoscassius:
What does Russia and Ukraine war gat to do with this case of Naigerian soldiers? The topic is about Naigerian soldiers not Russian soldiers. Russian soldiers should sort their own shit out.

The same applies.

Corruption in the military does adversely affect combat delivery.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Fearyourcreator: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2023
superlanny:

Ok
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by fortunechy(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2023
While their mate in other African countries are doing the needful,u guys are here jonsing...
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by jadajada: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2023
Monkey dey work bamboo dey chop
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by longayink: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2023
akyus:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/18/nigerian-soldiers-protecting-chinese-nationals-terrorists-niger-state-accuse-army#:~:text=Videos%20Photos%20Documents-,Nigerian%20Soldiers%20Protecting%20Chinese%20Nationals%20From%20Terrorists%20In%20Niger%20State,Diversion%20Of%203%20Months%20Allowance&text=The%20soldiers%20numbering%20191%20were,Dam%20project%20in%20Niger%20State.

Work of soldiers in rest of the world is protect a country against foreign invaders.
In Nigeria, zombies in military uniform are armed to kill innocent citizens, guard foreigners and rich Nigerians. Lack of good education facilities
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Neddyogu(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2023
I thought the army and other services were paid via IPPIS? Abi this RCA no follow?
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Dsscode91: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2023
chigator2:
2/10th of a Battalion of soldiers guarding probably less than 20 Foreign Nationals show you the decrepit state of things in this country especially in the North. The Military has become mercenary (hired guns) and unfortunately, the boys that do all the ground work are cheated again and again.

When will this country ever get things right ?
Not in a million years.
Re: Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters by Proudlyomonna: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
Na wa oo,watin person wan use 45k do for dis current Apc disaster grin

How all this petty salary earners dey take survive sef undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things You Didn't Know About Maryam Abacha / Picture Of Buhari, Okorocha & His Son, Amen And P.A. Ebere / What Is Imo State Best Known For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.