Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Dear Sanwolu Is It DSS Duty To Investigate Murder Cases? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Sanwolu Is It DSS Duty To Investigate Murder Cases? (127 Views)

Osun Election: It Is Not Our Duty To Stop Vote Buying, Says INEC Commissioner / Gulak Was Killed On Official Duty To Owerri As Consultant To Constitution Review / I Think Sanwolu Is About To Make History In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Sanwolu Is It DSS Duty To Investigate Murder Cases? by Isokotolopia: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2023
What is going in this country,

Is it now the constitutional responsibility of DSS to investigate alleged Murder cases?

Someone should educate me because I think it is the duty of Police.
Re: Dear Sanwolu Is It DSS Duty To Investigate Murder Cases? by Mynd44: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2023
It isn't just an alleged murder.

It includes drugs, gangs, extortion, racketeering, some level of fraud, rape and aggravated assault.

In America, it will be the duty of the FBI

1 Like

Re: Dear Sanwolu Is It DSS Duty To Investigate Murder Cases? by inoki247: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2023
Lol the Unilorin girl that was raped den nd murdered DSS was involved....

Police get compromise easily than DSS...

1 Like

Re: Dear Sanwolu Is It DSS Duty To Investigate Murder Cases? by Ofunaofu: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2023
The DSS have been reduced to boys scout

(1) (Reply)

Biafra War. The Asaba Massacre / A'Ibom Rep Pays Bursary To Constituents / Return Of Amosun's Loyalists: Abiodun Displays Exemplary Political Maturity-grou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.