Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death (18591 Views)

Adamawa Poll: Tinubu Urges Police To Conduct Full Investigation / Governor Oyebanji Urges Ekiti Traditional Leaders To Support Tinubu (Video) / COAS: CDS Mourns, Orders Investigation To Unravel Cause Of Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by Elidrisy20: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ppl are just pointing accusing fingers on naira Marley,but got that mohbad too is not clean,he is a member of the underground world
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by Maj196(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
Awa la leko iwo ma fo - Naira Marley, 2020
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by Alimzy20(m): 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ejyksneh:
Yoorobas killed Mohbad, they learnt from their founding father Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I ran away from one the SW states because I was almost eaten by my landlord because of hunger, they love to eat soft and fresh flesh......cannibals!!! Run from them especially Yooroba Muslims
YOU ARE VERY STUPID SAME AS INCOMPETENT
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by Philipmoon2(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
Countless of Nigerians dies every day due to hospital negelence, police brutality, oppression by the rich but nobody pays attention, if this has been a poor nobody, even people that was sharing and typing Rip will just avoid the trade and moved on.
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by Sunkyapogee(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
Kestolove:
The end of naira Marley is here.. I just pray ND hope his hands are clean

Leave Marley alone.. na drugs abuse kill the guy
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by Faposky95: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
Kestolove:

We.are always retributive......
How come Market seems T be the only demon here.....?
Why not go to the root cause and use this year move ahead since it is a thriving industry with positives as well as loopholes and negatives......
Why is everything in this country selective.....?
Wil a comprehensive autopsy be carried out
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by Chasito(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
Elidrisy20:
Ppl are just pointing accusing fingers on naira Marley,but got that mohbad too is not clean,he is a member of the underground world
does that justify the reason why he should be killed in that manner,?no be person husband, brother, son and even father die so??

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by dododawa1: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ejyksneh:
Yoorobas killed Mohbad, they learnt from their founding father Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I ran away from one the SW states because I was almost eaten by my landlord because of hunger, they love to eat soft and fresh flesh......cannibals!!! Run from them especially Yooroba Muslims
are u safe in Biafra now?
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by livinbygrace: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
Kestolove:

This is a battle between two cults .A day to his death Cubana Chief priest posted him and his Aye Axxe crew going for a show in Ikorodu
Yes Naira has a case to answer but why do they rush to burried him in his own town?
Why do they twisted his head in position od an Axxe which represent Aye?
He performed a day to his death in Ikorodu and all Egede men were there including Cheif priest .Zlatan,Poco.
He is already rolling with the Aye lords(Oga Paulo and ,Davido,Aloma and co).
Why are they just releasing the video after his death.
This is just a case of “Give a dog a bad name just to hang it”.
Only sensible people will decode
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by Juanmike(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
b3llo:
It's over for Naira Marley. Naira Marley thought he was King Kong unknown to him his cup was running full... He thought he was mighty and invincible; Mohbad's blood is crying for vengeance.
You sound so naive and clueless.
Did Naira do anything to him?
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by Godsongang: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
No truth will come out of this shit, last last they will say na drug abuse kill am but street will do the justice. Pray bella!!!.

Peace to you all.
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by TheBillyonaire: 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
No matter the side of the argument, the fact is that Naira Marley indirectly caused the death of that man. Even if autopsy result shows he died of drug overdose, the man had no peace of mind because of cultists threat to his existence and had to take something to manage his mental state.

Marley should be charged with culpable homicide and also charged for running an illegal cult organization. His music business is just a front for fraud, drugs and robbery and gang operations.

In my eyes, he is guilty based on circumstantial evidences.
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by chaloskyx: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
what mystery bros this na audio investigation you want to be seen as proactuve and serving the Nigerian ppl awon werey😅😅
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by Queengee: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nothing will comes out of this case because the cause of death of this young man is very long and mysterious. If at all naira has hand in his death it would be hard to prove in the Court of law .
Even almighty America hasn't been able to uravel the culprits behind tupac and notorious BIG death almost 30yrs now. Drugs, cultism related cases such as this are difficult to handle because they like Hydra the more u deep the less u understand
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by omoniyi1989(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ejyksneh:

mumu
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by Segzy19: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
Be like say the killers of this guy (if he was actually killed) don buy wahala o....
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by Shyboyk(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
Klington:
If you believe in your heart of hearts that anything good will come out of this case, then you're a novice in Nigeria.

The real culprits will shout and promise through investigation just to pacify the people, then sweep everything under the carpet.

If the police don’t do anything I’m sure people will take things into their hands
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by Otunbakayce: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
livinbygrace:

This is a battle between two cults .A day to his death Cubana Chief priest posted him and his Aye Axxe crew going for a show in Ikorodu
Yes Naira has a case to answer but why do they rush to burried him in his own town?
Why do they twisted his head in position od an Axxe which represent Aye?
He performed a day to his death in Ikorodu and all Egede men were there including Cheif priest .Zlatan,Poco.
He is already rolling with the Aye lords(Oga Paulo and ,Davido,Aloma and co).
Why are they just releasing the video after his death.
This is just a case of “Give a dog a bad name just to hang it”.
Only sensible people will decode

He isn't an aiye member yet.
But you have a point, Iyabo ojo is oga Paulo wife. She has taken the matter personal.
But also remember that cubana chief priest and Sammy Larry are friends also.

Mohbad father is a dead coward.
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by Ejyksneh(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
Na your pa.pa be mumu, your balless papa
omoniyi1989:

mumu
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by Ejyksneh(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ask your headless papa
dododawa1:
are u safe in Biafra now?
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by dododawa1: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ejyksneh:
Ask your headless papa
u wake yours up by kicking,so not surprised.
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by omoniyi1989(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ejyksneh:
Na your pa.pa be mumu, your balless papa
do u get papa or mama,?
wasted child
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by Smartguyboy(m): 3:02am On Sep 20, 2023
sojiboy:
Oyebanji urges police to unravel mysteries surrounding Mohbad’s death

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0V9odMotXBa98RrBFKYKrBkJwE9MKG3QAYeMtYjk5AKZF14RA55VC2m79kRGx1zLXl&id=100069437032705&mibextid=Nif5oz

They just rushed to buried him as if his a Muslim and started accusing innocent people carelessly.

They think we are in the era where they use juju to accuse innocent people of murder just like that they should have check for autopsy first before rushing to bury him I believe his family and friends want his property if he have anyone at all.
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by Ejyksneh(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Your foolish dead papa and mama should have used you for ritual.s
omoniyi1989:

do u get papa or mama,?
wasted child
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by Ejyksneh(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
Go and f#ck your dead papa in his grave
dododawa1:
u wake yours up by kicking,so not surprised.
Re: Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death by dododawa1: 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ejyksneh:
Go and f#ck your dead papa in his grave
noted

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Fashola Really Done Anything In Lagos State? / 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend / NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.