Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

I Will Not Pay My Last Respect To Mohbad” – Bella Shmurda States Reason - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Not Pay My Last Respect To Mohbad” – Bella Shmurda States Reason (1186 Views)

Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) / Nightclubbers Pause For A Minute To Pay Respect To Davido Late Son, Ifeanyi(Vid) / Ebony Reigns Laid In Bed With Her Spectacles For Her Last Respect (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Pay My Last Respect To Mohbad” – Bella Shmurda States Reason by ExclusiveBet: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2023
A close friend of the late Nigerian singer Mohbad, Bella Shmurda, has stated that he will not pay his last respects unless justice has been accomplished.

Bella Shumurda has been in the news following Mohbad’s death. He has taken to Twitter to express his displeasure with the entertainment industry.

Mohbad, according to Bella Shmurda, will not rest until justice is served. He further stated that he believes Mohbad is still alive. He stated that he will never pay his last respects to Mohbad until the perpetrators are brought to book.

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Pay My Last Respect To Mohbad” – Bella Shmurda States Reason by RushManni: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
I don't famz these guys in the showbiz ..... infact not even having interest.

But you see this Bella, my respect for his person just came. Even how contrast it seems is that he is most likely a Gameboy but me even as I'm not having any value for such pattern of life, there just came this respect for the guy.

True friend. He wasn't pretending to be a friend.

Just like one of my guys here I'll call emeka......

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To King Sunny Ade? / Now Lets Talk About The Less Priviledged: / Osita Iheme ( Pawpaw) Opens Up On National Award, Says I’ve Also Found Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.