Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Is The Corporate Address Of Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Corporate Address Of Nairaland? (312 Views)

Photo Gallery And Address Of Nigeria Banks Head Office / See The Girl That Told Them The Address Of Tinubu In France / Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Corporate Address Of Nairaland? by TimiofEde: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
It has become a sad reoccurring trend that I'll dedicate my valuable time to create a post and a bigoted mod will flagrantly take it down and sometimes ban me because some emotional yorubas ran like cry babies to report me for saying the truth.

I've just had a long productive chat with my legal team and they're more than happy to pursue a class action against seun and Nairaland for tampering with my intellectual property.

Seun and his mods have made themselves judge, jury and executioner as no room is even allowed to appeal before a post is taken down because emotions were hurt.

As part of my civic responsibility as a contributing member of society and a tax paying citizen, I have also instructed my legal team to get the FIRS involved just to make sure that Nairalands tax records are up to date since they earn money through ads.

Seun and his bigoted mods must stand before a judge and explain why I'm being profiled and my painstaking posts taken down for no valid reason other than hurt emotions, seun should start saving up funds for legal expenses and to pay me for punitive damage or get ready to handover nairaland to me to administer pending when he perfects conditions of the court judgement.

Seun I'll legally whoop your skinny ass until you turn into a lanky ewedu sipping yoruba man.

Prepare yourself, we are about to have our day in court

If anyone has the corporate address of nairaland kindly avail me that information to enable my legal team serve court summons on seun and nairaland

Please accept assurances of my highest consideration.
Re: What Is The Corporate Address Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Rest please

Nobody have your time

Go and protest for mohbad

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Corporate Address Of Nairaland? by TimiofEde: 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
IconicR:
Rest please

Nobody have your time

Go and protest for mohbad

Gbenu e soun, did I not register my protest by creating a thread about how a yoruba moslem Azeez Fashola AKA Naira Marley murdered Mohbad a yoruba Christian? And were you not part of the emotional yoruba moslems that ran to mods like cry babies to take down the post? Hypocritic shape-shifting yoruba moslem get thee behind me.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Corporate Address Of Nairaland? by TemplarLandry: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
You just flouted Golden Rule 7
With your fake username, posing as a Yoruba man
TimiofEde:
It has become a sad reoccurring trend that I'll dedicate my valuable time to create a post and a bigoted mod will flagrantly take it down and sometimes ban me because some emotional yorubas ran like cry babies to report me for saying the truth.

I've just had a long productive chat with my legal team and they're more than happy to pursue a class action against seun and Nairaland for tampering with my intellectual property.

Seun and his mods have made themselves judge, jury and executioner as no room is even allowed to appeal before a post is taken down because emotions were hurt.

As part of my civic responsibility as a contributing member of society and a tax paying citizen, I have also instructed my legal team to get the FIRS involved just to make sure that Nairalands tax records are up to date since they earn money true ads.

Seun and his bigoted mods must stand before a judge and explain why I'm being profiled and my painstaking posts taken down for no valid reason other than emotions, seun should start saving up funds for legal expenses and to pay me for punitive damage or get ready to handover nairaland to me to administer pending when he perfects conditions of the court judgement.

Seun I'll legally whoop your skinny ass until you turn into a lanky ewedu sipping yoruba man.

Prepare yourself, we are about to have our day in court

If anyone has the corporate address of nairaland kindly avail me that information to enable my legal team serve court summons on seun and nairaland

Please accept assurances of my highest consideration.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Corporate Address Of Nairaland? by seunmsg(m): 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
So much for losing an election. Get a grip guys, all these emotional noisemaking won’t take you to anywhere.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Corporate Address Of Nairaland? by TimiofEde: 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
You just flouted Golden Rule 7
With your fake username, posing as a Yoruba man

Yoruba moslem, you go explain tire, no evidence πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁 πŸ™„

Do you have the corporate address of nairaland?
Re: What Is The Corporate Address Of Nairaland? by Solsix(m): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
seunmsg:
So much for losing an election. Get a grip guys, all these emotional noisemaking won’t take you to anywhere.
Naso mohbad dey shout nobody came to his aid until he died. Now op is saying something and all u attribute to it is election loss. Ok

1 Like

Re: What Is The Corporate Address Of Nairaland? by TimiofEde: 4:47am On Oct 09, 2023
Solsix:

Naso mohbad dey shout nobody came to his aid until he died. Now op is saying something and all u attribute to it is election loss. Ok

Ore mi thank you jare, don't mind the pained yoruba moslems, that's why I like my reasonable yoruba Christian brothers, they have a better sense of justice than the Yoruba moslems
Re: What Is The Corporate Address Of Nairaland? by ican2020: 4:50am On Oct 09, 2023
Valid question

1 Like

Re: What Is The Corporate Address Of Nairaland? by TimiofEde: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2023
ican2020:
Valid question

Thank you ore mi but I don't understand why the yoruba moslems are making frantic efforts to bully me out of asking such an important question which aims to curb the impunity of seun and his bigoted mods.

Eledumare bless you and yours

(1) (Reply)

Subsidy Palliative: Over 1.5 Million People In Edo Benefit From Obaseki’s Free B / Soludo Makes Bold Political Decision That Will Change Education In Anambra / Smes Turn To Loan Apps As Hardship Bites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.