Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud (11648 Views)

US Panel Terminates Gbajabiamila's Law License For Stealing Money - Gazette / Why Would Peter Obi Be Associating With A Criminal If He's Not Fraud / Abba Kyari: 3 US Law Firms Consulted To Defend DCP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by Estello: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
The truth about the reason for the termination of Gbajabiamila's U.S law license was revealed in a tweet by one Mr. Aye Dee, a public policy and security expert through social media platform X (formerly known as Twitter). The Tweet reads

"Our President's Chief of Staff, Femi Gbajabamiala (@femigbaja) did NOT lose his Georgia law license due to wrong doing, he lost it because he did NOT pay the fees to renew it. Have a great day."

The fake new is already being celebrated and shared by opposition to the current administration of President Tinubu

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by SWATMan: 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tell that to the marines. Medicine after death.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by Burob: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
SWATMan:
Tell that to the marines. Medicine after death.
Wetin e wan do with law license for Atalanta, America way em done comot going 20 years, Chambers way they done use clhop money, clean mouth in the 1990’s?

Bet you my last dollar, no one from his law firm, all APC loyalists is still in Yankee, all men & women with whole family are back home hustling Abuja.

Nobody they say yes Sir to you for Yankee, nobody they clean house for you everyday, or they wash, or open car door for you.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by DropsMic(m): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2023
Tinubu’s Thief of staff grin grin

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by Goodman2023: 8:01am On Sep 20, 2023
Hahahhahhahha

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by Blitzerz: 8:01am On Sep 20, 2023
Thief of staff

15 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by BaddestQueen(f): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2023
poor damage control
Gbaja na criminal

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by igbarasdynasty: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2023
grin

Tinubu also denied his involvement in Narcotics business in the US till the documents that unraveled were in public.

Same man with dented images has a throng of criminals and questionable characters in his cabinet and government.

Those cheering Tinubu and his cronies are only benefiting from the fraudulent activities he is known for or are prospective beneficiaries. Same people that would not want a thief in their families and their companies are out ensuring Nigeria is ruled by corrupt politicians based on religion and tribal sentiments.

We have a long way to go in Nigeria because we would all pay dearly for it one way or another.

With abundant resources, we are still beggars and struggling as a nation. Giant of Africa my foot.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by Obakoolex(m): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2023
We know those behind the spread of the fake news.

Enemies of Tinubu and Nigeria.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by PlayerMeji: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2023
Hold

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by Addme: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2023
It's clear that People's Gazzete ilhas an agenda if not how can an outlet spew just utterly misinformed junks they call reports.
They will soon meet their match that will sue them without looking back

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by Yankee101: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2023
But was he indicted for fraudulent diversion of funds or not?

5 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by jeff1993: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2023
May Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud favor me and my family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by ThatCEO: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2023
I don't have beef with Gbaja honestly but if I drop evidence, this mumu repair job of a thread go burst.

The sentencing is PUBLICLY available.

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by iamauxin(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2023
Una go explain tire

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2023
Was he charged for scamming a client, YES OR NO

5 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by APOPTOSIS: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2023
Hmmm
How can someone who toiled hard to acquire such a License not make efforts to renew his License?
Where does such happen..?
Even while in diaspora, I endeavor to renew my Nigerian licences not to talk of the ones sustaining me abroad.

11 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by omoadeleye(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2023
K
Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2023
How much?
Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by opamoses1: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2023
Obakoolex:
We know those behind the spread of the fake news.

Enemies of Tinubu and Nigeria.
The headless mob.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2023
Children of 8 and perdition, and rumour and anarchy mongering...

Always there to destroy,
2nd Nigeria bridge Dem build, Dem dong dey destroy...

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by FILEBE(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2023
Hope the government is seeing how to keep records? If it were Nigeria, we won't even have a record go begin with or we hear that it got lost or burnt
Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by Olarewaju89: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2023
His problem not mine undecided

Next pls

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud by OkCornel(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2023
Sensational reporting to tickle the fancy of the masses is the order of the day.

This clarity is quite helpful.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wikileaks Said It Has 4,598 Cables Originating From Nigeria. / President Jonathan’s Letter To Pastor Adeboye, He Also Quotes The Bible / 7 Pragmatic Ways To End Boko Haram Insurgency: A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.