Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Why Would Peter Obi Be Associating With A Criminal If He's Not Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Would Peter Obi Be Associating With A Criminal If He's Not Fraud (409 Views)

Gbajabiamila Lost His US Law License Because He Didn't Renew It Not Fraud / Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner / Bauchi SUBEB Board Member Sacked For Associating With Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Peter Obi Be Associating With A Criminal If He's Not Fraud by FuckYourFather(f): 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Why is Peter obi associating with campaigning and endorsing chijioke edeoga of Enugu state
i used to think that this man called peter obi is a saint who have his hands clean, and I used to overlook what i heard on social media about peter obi but now i saw him endorsing LP chijioke edeoga of Enugu and i have confirmed that Peter Obi too is a criminal only that he pretend a lot.

I cease to be an obedient from the moment and i have revoked Peter obi and anything concerning him.

LET HIM KEEP DECEIVING PEOPLE WHO HE CAN DECIEVE!

2 Likes

Re: Why Would Peter Obi Be Associating With A Criminal If He's Not Fraud by lastcall: 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
This narrative is boring already. Besides the real criminals are well known to all and sundry

1 Like

Re: Why Would Peter Obi Be Associating With A Criminal If He's Not Fraud by Pierocash(m): 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
I don't know who Chijoke is, but I know one thing- if you mention the names of real criminals who are the enemies of this country ,I definitely know that his name won't appear in top 1000 names.

Before you mention him,you will mention Tinubu, Uzodinma, Wike, Ganduje, Hell rufire , Sanwo Olu , abiodun, etc ,name them. And the last time I check, these rogues I mentioned still have Nigerians campaigning for them.

Leave obi alone,he is not the problem of Nigeria,you know those holding this country hostage,obi is not one of them

1 Like

Re: Why Would Peter Obi Be Associating With A Criminal If He's Not Fraud by Amethystss: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
If he endorses someone from another party, same you will come out to say he is betraying the party that made him popular like he’s being accused of betraying APGA. Now he’s endorsing a fellow party member and you call him a criminal.

It’s the duty of Party leaders to screen potential aspirants based on their past achievements before handing over any mandate.

Anyone the party presents, others will support.

FuckYourFather:
Why is Peter obi associating with campaigning and endorsing chijioke edeoga of Enugu state
i used to think that this man called peter obi is a saint who have his hands clean, and I used to overlook what i heard on social media about peter obi but now i saw him endorsing LP chijioke edeoga of Enugu and i have confirmed that Peter Obi too is a criminal only that he pretend a lot.

I cease to be an obedient from the moment and i have revoked Peter obi and anything concerning him.

LET HIM KEEP DECEIVING PEOPLE WHO HE CAN DECIEVE!
Re: Why Would Peter Obi Be Associating With A Criminal If He's Not Fraud by mycar: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
if you are from enugu, vote for your choice, peter obi is not forcing you to vote for anybody neither will he be voting in enugu state.
obi is only campaigning for his party members as required.
for me, i prefer nweke junior

2 Likes

Re: Why Would Peter Obi Be Associating With A Criminal If He's Not Fraud by TreasureJunky: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mumu, if you like disassociate yourself from Obi, it doesn't change anything.. Obi doesn't even know you before.
Obi never told us he's a saint, and we all know that, but we supported him based on he's a lesser crímínal.
Tinubu, a well known criminal was supported by a set of people and he will soon become your president, omo-agege is a maze thief and he's running for a governorship position, Atiku is a crímínal confirmed by his principal and ran for a presidential election. You didn't contest all these people, it is Obi matter u carry for head.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Peter Obi Be Associating With A Criminal If He's Not Fraud by ruffhandu: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2023
Another paid agent.

(1) (Reply)

It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu / Nigeria Judiciary Should Request INEC To Prove Its Results - US / Lagos The Only State Cars Are Auctioned For Traffic Offense, So Painful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.