Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Characteristics Of A Soul Winner - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Characteristics Of A Soul Winner (168 Views)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / 10 Characteristics Of A Man After God's Heart / Jesus Is A Soul Winner!!! (how He Won My Soul) A Living Testimony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Characteristics Of A Soul Winner by topshore(f): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2023
Scripture Text: John 4: 35-36

Soul winning reconnects men to God. Evangelism reproduces heaven-bound souls. All true children of God must undergo this spiritual task with heavenly help. God's heartbeat and redemption plan depend on soul-winning. However, God requires certain traits in soul winners.

Mark 16:15 insists that Christians must be sure of their call to gain souls.

[b]
- Soul winning is mostly for Christians. You can't win souls if you're not saved. Repent and surrender to Jesus first.

- Second, admit you owe. Paul demonstrated this in Romans 1:14. He responded, “I am a debtor both to the Greek and the Barbarians; both to the wise and the unwise.” As Paul, your salvation, calling, and gifts from God need you to preach God's message to all creation and win souls for His kingdom.

- Third, soul winners must be God-fearing. Paul claims in 2 Corinthians 5:11 that his and other apostles' fear of God succeeded in transforming men's hearts and consciences. The Holy Spirit will assist you win souls if you fear God.

- Fourth, you must love Christ (2 Corinthians 5:14). You can't love lost souls and gain souls without Christ's love. Christ sacrificed His life for His flock. Every soul winner must emulate Him.

- Fifth, understand Jesus Christ's sacrifice for sinners.Christ's blood redeemed sinners, according to 1 Peter 1:18-20. A huge sacrifice!

- Believing in Christ's redemption is the sixth soul-winning trait (Romans 1:16; 1 Timothy 1:16). The gospel of Christ and God's kindness give it power.

- Discipline, persistence, and tact are the seventh qualities (Proverbs 11:30: Daniel 12:3).

- The eighth quality is commitment and self-denial (1 Corinthians 9:19-27). God appreciates self-denial.

- Courage and passion are the ninth qualities. Jeremiah 1:17-19 says God told him to be brave. Because Jesus Christ, your Royal Master, is with you everywhere you go to win souls. Elijah bravely overcame the 450 Baal prophets on Mount Carmel and turned the Israelites back to God. Courage helped the apostles harvest many souls. Please pray these traits into your life today, beloved.

[/b]

Brethern, pray these traits into your life today.

- Above all, have an intimate relationship with the Lord, pray earnestly for soul-winning, let the Holy Spirit direct you, and believe God for results. Yours to sow and Holy Spirit waters. Increase comes from God.

In Matthew 4:19, Jesus declared, “Follow me and I will make you fishers of men.” Today he's saying the same thing to us. Soul-winning is everything to Him.

If you would like to give your life to Christ, Just pray this short prayer : "Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You now, enter into my life, take control, and change my world. I leave the devil and enter the Kingdom of Light. Amen, Jesus, thank you.

Congratulations!!!

God bless you.

Peace!

Also read: https://flatimes.com/mfm-devotional-16-september-2023-qualities/

(1) (Reply)

Live Stream: Pastor Jerry Eze - Midnight Prayer | Night Of Wonders And Mercy / 'pastor' Beaten For Desecrating A Worship Place With A Woman (video) / Important Notes On The Israeli/palestinian Conflict By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.