Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido (58313 Views)

'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido / I Want To Quit The Fraud I Can’t Sleep With 5 Women Every Day – Young Guy Cries / I Need A Man, I Can’t Sleep Alone – Dillish Mathews Says After Split With Adebay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by newnigerdelta00: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
TruthsFM:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/19/mohbads-spirit-strong-i-cant-sleep-davido/#:~:text=Nigerian%20pop%20star%2C%20David%20Adeleke,hard%20me%2C”%20he%20wrote.

Also you can watch his latest interview granted on TheBeatFm 📻

It's really sad that he felt like he rushed things presumably by joining Marlians music. "Don't rush, so you don't get into stupid shit, cos not everyone gets out of it".

Recent interview after his latest project dropped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uzAInAFiCo?si=RUKsuK5osq552tmx

Video credit: theBeatFm 📻

All of owner nor really get work..... either Heaven or hell no amount of justice will bring back the dead, let's pray for God to accept his soul, justice can't make you to make heaven or hell
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by PrinceOfLagos: 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
Offpointng:

Like that guy is gone for real. Everybody dey find am. Even Army sef dey him matter, thugs, cultist, police, artisans, students, Everybody.

No one would dare cover him at this time
Sam Larry and Naira Marley are already in the bottomless pit , they've been cancelled forever .

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Johnnyessence(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
Throwback video of late actress Ada Ameh b£rating Naira Marley

Video credit: instablog9ja

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1703820725272957144

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDtj--97eQA?si=1qvdvMElZ44XoU3w

1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by maticar: 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Mohbad died of overdose, in few weeks, Police will finish their findings and it will shock people.

Although, never join cult when you know you can remain and put up with the rule, or else, anything that happens to you take it that way!
I wrote earlier today same thing
The findings go shock people, but my angle is police trying to protect the thugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Offpointng: 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Sam Larry and Naira Marley are already in the bottomless pit , they've been cancelled forever .

Broo how can someone be this Evil?? sh*t I've not seen or heard such a thing before in my life

If I dey Kenya ni, I go use boys find that Larry guy

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Maynman: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Of course!
He died before his time, so his spirit is raging and unsettled.

His spirit will even be seriously hanging around his 5 months old child.

In Yoruba culture, we call it “Oku gbigbona”.

Naira Marley, even though I like you, if you have a hand in the death of Imole, you're done for!
Over 100 people especially children die of malaria everyday

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Annahh(f): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
ValarDoharis:
I hope it wasn't overdose that killed him because it will be disappointing considering the support he has gotten after death
I wonder why people think he's a saint.

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Weathered: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
TruthsFM:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/09/19/mohbads-spirit-strong-i-cant-sleep-davido/#:~:text=Nigerian%20pop%20star%2C%20David%20Adeleke,hard%20me%2C”%20he%20wrote.

It's really sad that he felt like he rushed things presumably by joining Marlians music. "Don't rush, so you don't get into stupid shit, cos not everyone gets out of it".

this diminutive, insecure braggard is so low he will use anything to trend. Nothing is sacred to him, even the dead are not spared in his quest for clout.

This is to show money and fame are never enough for people.

This fool should try Jesus.
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Offpointng: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
Maynman:
Over 100 people especially children die of malaria everyday
Not this type nigga. That guy's soul was summarily forced outta him

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by FireUpNow(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
TruthsFM:

Decisions talken hurriedly without proper thinking and analysis always end up so Terribly bad.
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Maynman: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
Offpointng:

Not this type nigga. That guy's soul was summarily forced outta him
Over 100 people especially children dying everyday can't be compared to this.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Memphis357(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
Fake love everywhere,boy was in y'all DM.

most no respond.
God bless you for this.
Nigerians love celebrating people when they are dead. How many of them actually supported him by streaming his songs when he was alive and sh!t?

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Tyktoker: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
This. Guy death really pain me like say na my person, I hope our baba overall drug lord would not call his employee law enforcement agencies to frustrate investigation! Kayiii God you can't keep watching this country to remain like this baba God. Human life is no longer sacred!
TruthsFM:

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by PrinceOfLagos: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
Offpointng:

Broo how can someone be this Evil?? sh*t I've not seen or heard such a thing before in my life

If I dey Kenya ni, I go use boys find that Larry guy
Sam Larry, Dem no born him papa well to enter naija again.
Anywhere he's spotted in naija, Dem go use am count scores .

Zino too don realise sey marlian music is cancelled, the boy sharperly change his label name to Zinonymous sound .

Any thing that has got to do with naira Marley and Sam Larry balogun in this country and Africa is cancelled.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Menclothing: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2023
U Dey lie David u belong too and so drugs

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by bitingcool: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
A bill limiting contract duration in a record label to 2 or 3 years should be pushed into law to avoid this slavery that caused Naira Marley become a drug don to the hustling boys in his label. After 3 years, a new contract can be signed.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Offpointng: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Sam Larry, Dem no born him papa well to enter naija again.
Anywhere he's spotted in naija, Dem go use am count scores .

Zino too don realise sey marlian music is cancelled, the boy sharperly change his label name to Zinonymous sound .

Any thing that has got to do with naira Marley and Sam Larry balogun in this country and Africa is cancelled.

Recently got to understand Nigga was just a mere ticket giver at Elegushi beach who thr hailing rose to become hype man, hanging out with some celeb and then to who he is today.

So Nigga is a nobody. I'm heartbroken tbh

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Satanistx: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
Everyone wants to trend
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Satanistx: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
Offpointng:

Recently got to understand Nigga was just a mere ticket giver at Elegushi beach who thr hailing rose to become hype man, hanging out with some celeb and then to who he is today.

So Nigga is a nobody. I'm heartbroken tbh
he became someone and started bitting the finger that feeds him. Reason why I tell people to avoid helping poor people.
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by udemzyudex(m): 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sleep no worry you.
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by CedarHoldings: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
idea1:
rip young man

Dive into the World of Business Excellence: Unlock Entrepreneurial Secrets! Are you exhausted by the repetitive, worn-out business concepts that everyone seems to have exhausted? Explore an array of 155 fresh, groundbreaking, and unconventional ideas in our comprehensive eBook, spanning over a staggering 1,410 pages.

Inside, you'll discover:

💡 In-depth guides to help you transform these ideas into lucrative ventures.
🌐 Insights and strategies for conducting market research, establishing strong brands, and fostering growth.

Whether you're a seasoned entrepreneur or a newcomer seeking inspiration, this eBook caters to all.

"We are thrilled to extend an exclusive 66% discount to our esteemed Nairaland members, as part of our commitment to bolstering our community during these economically challenging times. You can now acquire this invaluable resource for just 5,000 Naira, down from its original price of 15,000 Naira. Act swiftly to secure your copy by contacting us at 070 1460 3246 ."

you no fit make am, is this thread look like business thread.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Satanistx: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
wittywriter:
OBO should be calming down.

JIP Mohbad.

Wittyness
I tire o. Them don turn am to cruise
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Diligent1(f): 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
Music industry is now something else, my husband has banned my children from listening to most of these artists

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Satanistx: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
ValarDoharis:
I hope it wasn't overdose that killed him because it will be disappointing considering the support he has gotten after death
drug abuse is prime reason

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by spencekat(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Alimzy20:
SAME AS MICHEAL JACKSON

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Wtf is that supposed to mean?

We are turning this thing to clout chasing.

Take some sleeping tablets if you can't sleep!

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by spencekat(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Alimzy20:
SAME AS MICHEAL JACKSON
MJ was popular even years before his death.

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by invinzible1: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
wittywriter:
OBO should be calming down.

JIP Mohbad.

Wittyness
E reach your own turn you turn am to jip

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by aysnoopy(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
Jagermeister:
Naira Marley dey feel say him be Suge knight of death row records east coast and west coast... He think say he fit fall anybody wey he hate as mafia boss producer.. this is what happens when gara gara too much for body angry
U Gerrit. He's feeling like suge and diddy
Thunder fire his balls

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by flokii: 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
Take sleeping pill.. clout chaser ranu.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Papayaayasager(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
Na you kill am?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Of course!
He died before his time, so his spirit is raging and unsettled.

His spirit will even be seriously hanging around his 5 months old child.

In Yoruba culture, we call it “Oku gbigbona”.

Naira Marley, even though I like you, if you have a hand in the death of Imole, you're done for!
I came in the thread to say that. I didn't even see your comment and was about to type when I saw you had already said what I came in here to say. I've felt the same since I heard about his passing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child / D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? / Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.