Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,785 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido (58295 Views)

'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido / I Want To Quit The Fraud I Can’t Sleep With 5 Women Every Day – Young Guy Cries / I Need A Man, I Can’t Sleep Alone – Dillish Mathews Says After Split With Adebay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Eriokanmi: 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
Zonefree:
The way the guy was hurriedly buried is fishy. Police should arrest all his family members first, let the investigation starts from there.

Continue to rest in peace, Imole.
It's never too late. His body could still be exhumed for autopsy. His killers can only get away with the crime they committed if they burnt his body or they've exhumed and taken it away after burying him.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by TemplarLandry: 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
Even me too.
For the past 2 nights I've been unable to sleep in the midnight.
His song “Peace” keeps replaying in my mind. It was serious last night.

Exodus15v11:
I came in the thread to say that. I didn't even see your comment and was about to type when I saw you had already said what I came in here to say. I've felt the same since I heard about his passing

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by iamtardey: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
Very strong spirit I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by LyfeJennings(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
ValarDoharis:
I hope it wasn't overdose that killed him because it will be disappointing considering the support he has gotten after death

Omo Ope, wa Gbayi!!!!!!
Na only U get sense for NL
That nigga takes drug a lot
Different variant of marijuana
MD & stuff
U just dey watch o
No talk anything
Even the people that he was with at the dying minutes know wassup

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Melagros(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
Zonefree:
The way the guy was hurriedly buried is fishy. Police should arrest all his family members first, let the investigation starts from there.

Exactly brother i support you
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Gratefullheart: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Of course!
He died before his time, so his spirit is raging and unsettled.

His spirit will even be seriously hanging around his 5 months old child.

In Yoruba culture, we call it “Oku gbigbona”.

Naira Marley, even though I like you, if you have a hand in the death of Imole, you're done for!
IKU GBIGBONA which one be oku gbigbona
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by scutches(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
Honestly naira Marley and Sam Larry didn’t envisage this. They thought it’s something that will happen and die off so soon. My aunt in UK post a status on WhatsApp showing protest in UK. Am highly surprised. RIP to Mohbad and my Mum

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Offpointng: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
Satanistx:
he became someone and started bitting the finger that feeds him. Reason why I tell people to avoid helping poor people.

That wasn't the case. get off with your Stvpid sensibility

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Offpointng: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2023
scutches:
Honestly naira Marley and Sam Larry didn’t envisage this. They thought it’s something that will happen and die off so soon. My aunt in UK post a status on WhatsApp showing protest in UK. Am highly surprised. RIP to Mohbad and my Mum

They have nowhere to run to. Larry probably thought they'd invite him to write statement, bribe and that's all. they never saw it coming

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Lungdick: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
Justbeingreal:
HUMANS..
thanks for sharing this photo. I need to save it.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by 77star: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
Offpointng:

Like that guy is gone for real. Everybody dey find am. Even Army sef dey him matter, thugs, cultist, police, artisans, students, Everybody.

No one would dare cover him at this time
Them say they beat someone that looks like sam Larry in Edo state

The fact that he looks like sam Larry made boys deal with am

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Jagermeister(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
aysnoopy:

U Gerrit. He's feeling like suge and diddy
Thunder fire his balls

You already know
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Offpointng: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
77star:
Them say they beat someone that looks like sam Larry in Edo state
The fact that he looks like sam Larry made boys deal with am
Blood dey hot now bro
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by haybhi1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
Life
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Olat4421: 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
Alimzy20:
SAME AS MICHEAL JACKSON
nonsense Michael Jackson was popular and known all around d world before he died. Stop typing rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by dklex(m): 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
ValarDoharis:
I hope it wasn't overdose that killed him because it will be disappointing considering the support he has gotten after death

sir, i am not a police officer, or and expert in the criminal issues, if you look at the guy pics and shot video clips from the Sunday movement from where they took off to IKD, the guy look okay, and in most of his pics and music videos, the guy Imole is always calm and well compose, now lets assume is drug overdose that end him, why the rush to bury him ? i rest my small parental explanation. RIP IMOLE

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Johnvincent: 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
Heavy Protest Happening In Nigeria Now Over Mohbad Deàth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx2LUlj9BEM
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Princezibk: 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
Jagermeister:
Naira Marley dey feel say him be Suge knight of death row records east coast and west coast... He think say he fit fall anybody wey he hate as mafia boss producer.. this is what happens when gara gara too much for body angry
You sound like you belong as well … Speaking in Gibberish 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Olat4421: 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
We are yet to see justice for Deborah d girl dat was Lynche alive but Muslim thug
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by HighTable(m): 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
Lessons Learnt with this potential murder case

1. Don't kill a celebrity! (Don't kill anyone !), infact protect them if they have anything to do with you.
2. Don't allow emotions to run too high, before you wade into a matter (For Lagos govt) they repeated a potentially costly end sars mistake.
3. Consequences. There will be Consequences and then are you prepared for the unintended or unplanned consequences.

Nigeria will continue like this as long as those given the positions and jobs are incompetent and only money smart.
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by sehin79(m): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
i trust david will join the clout.... big time clout chaser
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by kcute(m): 12:23am On Sep 20, 2023
Bleep up, na today e dey do drugs?. He was killed bro. If there was any over dose it was from the injection that was given to him at the hospital. I won’t be surprise when the result comes out as over dose but the real deal is that the overdose is from the injection at the clinic. They killed him, don’t be an ignorant or a learner

maticar:

I wrote earlier today same thing
The findings go shock people, but my angle is police trying to protect the thugs
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Liposure: 12:26am On Sep 20, 2023
Weathered:
this diminutive, insecure braggard is so low he will use anything to trend. Nothing is sacred to him, even the dead are not spared in his quest for clout.

This is to show money and fame are never enough for people.

This fool should try Jesus.
my brother that's Nigerians for you. Jumping on anything to trend. In next few weeks, you won't hear anything mobad again. hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by kcute(m): 12:28am On Sep 20, 2023
Get sense na. Them inject am for hospital with an unknown substance. You know how many times Lil Wayne don overdose intentionally and intentionally?. Abeg make una dey try reason well, all this Ajebutter.

Omo Ope, wa Gbayi!!!!!!
Na only U get sense for NL
That nigga takes drug a lot
Different variant of marijuana
MD & stuff
U just dey watch o
No talk anything
Even the people that he was with at the dying minutes know wassup
[/quote]
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Liposure: 12:29am On Sep 20, 2023
Memphis357:

God bless you for this.
Nigerians love celebrating people when they are dead. How many of them actually supported him by streaming his songs when he was alive and sh!t?
God bless you. It's medicine after death they are doing now. Nobody helped him when he was alive
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by ceejay80s(m): 12:32am On Sep 20, 2023
Zonefree:

The body can still be dug up for autopsy
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Liposure: 12:33am On Sep 20, 2023
Diligent1:
Music industry is now something else, my husband has banned my children from listening to most of these artists
corrupt mom
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Princewell2012(m): 12:33am On Sep 20, 2023
talented321:
Even how them take bury the guy is illegal, his spirit will not be happy when they bury an average well to do man like thief..
Even that him father sef hand suppose touch m...
Nigerian police should work with the network provider at least they will get information of the people who spoke with him in those periods, they can do that tru his registered sim cards. Nigerian network providers should work with Nigerian security to get info about anything. They have all the details Information about all your calls and text messages. Nigeria government is not ready to fight crime.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Liposure: 12:37am On Sep 20, 2023
abbey621:
If this guy saw 1/10th of the support he has now when he was battling depression and bullying, him for dey alive now! All the Davido, the Don Jazzy, Wizzy etc, all of them had amnesia then but now that he's gone, everyone's senses came back.....SHAME!
You are speaking my mind
Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by Sheggy13(m): 12:42am On Sep 20, 2023
Offpointng:

There's every reason to believe him. Even me wey no close to am, I never get myself since that guy die

Honestly. I've cried countless times just seeing the guy's videos and interviews, and I don't do this on a normal day to known people, not to talk of Mohbad I barely knew and only knew through social media. That guy was indeed meant to be a great person. He isn't ordinary.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido by bluefilm: 12:51am On Sep 20, 2023
Why can't he sleep?

Is he involved in the killing of the mohbad nigga?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video) / Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son / Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.