Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley (2070 Views)

Nigeria’s Dollar Reserves Plunge In Tandem With Naira Rebound / Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous / Priscilla Ekwere Eleje: 5 Things About 1st Nigerian Woman With Naira Signature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by VilleTV: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
Full Interview With DJ Splash and Iyabo Ojo As He Narrates His Heartbreaking Ordeal in the Hands of Naira Marley

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8I89lUuamg

DJ Splash, a former Marlian DJ, shared his experiences of facing difficulties under Naira Marley’s label.

Actress Iyabo Ojo paid a visit to DJ Splash, who had previously been signed to Naira Marley’s Marlian Records.

This visit was a display of support from Iyabo Ojo in DJ Splash’s ongoing battle against Naira Marley and Zinoleesky.

DJ Splash explained that Naira Marley and his associates conspired against him when he expressed his desire to pursue singing alongside his DJ career.

This resulted in mental health struggles and his eventual eviction from his residence.

He said; “He doesn’t give me money and he doesn’t give me food. When I decided to start doing music apart from DJ, they planned to put something in my food to make me mad, Naira and his gang. Their plan was to put something in my food make me mad, plant something on me then call my mummy and tell her that something is wrong with me.”

With the assistance of his family, DJ Splash was able to escape his difficult circumstances.

However, he continues to face challenges with his mental well-being and is currently unable to work.

https://www.gistreel.com/need-money-for-iphone-15-pro-max-lady-displays-placard-openly-begs-for-money-to-buy-new-phone-video/

Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by Acekidc4(m): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
Naira Marley is in Serious Trouble fa 😎😎

4 Likes

Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by Alchemy528: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
Deadly Label

5 Likes

Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by Wawelexy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
The late Mohbad also said something related to Marlins Record mixing something with the water that was being given to drink before his death... Can both of them be lying against him?

The evidence against this guy is just too much, the police should just declare him and Sammy Larry wanted at once...

6 Likes

Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by SoftSport(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sorry DJ but we need evidence?
Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by DipsonGiggs: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
[Na ogun go kill your mama with that rubbish you just said. With all the evidences going round you could still say thisquote author=SoftSport post=125894565]Sorry DJ but we need evidence? [/quote]

5 Likes

Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by devilmaycry: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
Omoh...nigga looking so thin...
Una sure say na same person ?

2 Likes

Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by SoftSport(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
DipsonGiggs:
[ With all the evidences going round you could still say thisquote author=SoftSport post=125894565]Sorry DJ but we need evidence?

Show us the evidence please.
Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by tooth4tooth: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
They really to investigate this Nairamaley of a guy. There seem to be a lot dark cloud around him.

1 Like

Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by ivolt: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2023
Fake topic.
Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by AbleBouncer: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
You can't eat with the devil with clean hands. Y'all think it's all about talents, do you ever wonder why many good talented musicians quit music, how bout those that have not been able to blow?

Malian records is more like illuminati head quarters in Nigeria, you only get in but can't get out..

And for many of you ignorant citizens shouting justice for mohbad up and down.. from who and to who and by who.
My dears the law is only for the poor and the justice system in Nigeria is dead.
I feel bad for mohbad and sorry @dj splash.
Becareful out there guys

4 Likes

Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by GeneralPula: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
Mtchew
Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
Me too movement don start
Unfortunately wen evidence no dey, nothing will happen to naira Marley.. highest record label and music career is over

Rest in peace mohbad.. u shouted but no one heard..

2 Likes

Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by Maize247(f): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
O ga o
Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by Olachase(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
DipsonGiggs:
[Na ogun go kill your mama with that rubbish you just said. With all the evidences going round you could still say thisquote author=SoftSport post=125894565]Sorry DJ but we need evidence?
what if the ogun no see him mama kill con kill ur own mama how you go feel? mk una day calm down, well na online everybody day sóro bò shè wu è undecided undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by Okoroawusa: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
Abeg you people should go and sit down
Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by Googledotcom: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
Speak pigin guy, English no be person mate.
Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
AbleBouncer:
You can't eat with the devil with clean hands. Y'all think it's all about talents, do you ever wonder why many good talented musicians quit music, how bout those that have not been able to blow?

Malian records is more like illuminati head quarters in Nigeria, you only get in but can't get out..

And for many of you ignorant citizens shouting justice for mohbad up and down.. from who and to who and by who.
My dears the law is only for the poor and the justice system in Nigeria is dead.
I feel bad for mohbad and sorry @dj splash.
Becareful out there guys

marlain is too small to be Illuminati stuff.

It is more or less a drug cartel doing music and mixing it with fetish occult stuff.
Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by MrDoGood(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
SoftSport:
Sorry DJ but we need evidence?

Let Your boss come out and deny first
Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by AbleBouncer: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2023
grin
Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by AbleBouncer: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
marlain is too small to be Illuminati stuff.

It is more or less a drug cartel doing music and mixing it with fetish occult stuff.

You don start o, what does it take to be in the illuminati, baba you can enter from online sef, google it but I assure you, you won't get out till they are done using you
Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by DevilSignature: 7:06am On Sep 20, 2023
angry

This Marley guy has a lot to answer at the moment
Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2023
AbleBouncer:

You don start o, what does it take to be in the illuminati, baba you can enter from online sef, google it but I assure you, you won't get out till they are done using you
for Illuminati there are what you call gate keepers na.

I no talk say Marley fit no dey Illuminati but just saying he never reach that 33rd degree before Dem make am gatekeeper
Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by tishbite42: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2023
Nigga, you looking for fame?!
I became a star in the dope game
Re: They Put Something In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal While With Naira Marley by SoftSport(m): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
MrDoGood:

Let Your boss come out and deny first

Who is my boss?

(1) (Reply)

He's Softly Winning Our Hearts - Northerners Laud Peter Obi; Tinubu Fans Kick / Nearly 24hrs Later, Why Has Elrufai Not Refuted The Rumour Of Working With Obi? / Extra-dimensional Beings In Mexico (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.