Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar (2327 Views)

Lagos: Only Indigenes Should Have The Right To Vote Their Political Leader / South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by abc115: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
Anambra State Primary Health Care Development Agency recruitment notice.

Only Anambra indigenes should apply. Not even their fellow Igbos who aren't from Anambra should.

Igbos are dyed-in-the-wool conservatives, even amongst themselves. Only Yorubas are expected to be liberals

https://twitter.com/Oluwasesan1900/status/1704127708110958856

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by Acekidc4(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
If this kind of thing happens in Lagos now, Igbos will be the first to Cry Marginalisation forgetting Lagos is not their State ooooo!! Igbos are Emotionally too Weak for my Liking!! Always Crying 😰 Victimisation!!

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by DeLaRue: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
Very wrong if true.

A person in his sick bed doesn't care whether his Pharmacist, Doctor or Nurse is from his State.

He just wants to get better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by EmeeNaka: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
This is not the policy of Anambra state government.
I believe the governor will look into it with the plans to make amends.
Every government makes mistake and people's engagement helps to drive changes.
Lagos state government recently demolished structures built by Igbo people and are currently coercing everybody to speak Yoruba language.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by lazkizz(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
keep on doing yourself, I radar invest billions on bandit ravage north than invest 1 naira in the east .

seriously these guys continue making life hard for themselves.

if anything add price for Nigeria na ibo man add am.

any business they enter they change the pattern and put in their dubious prices.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by abc115: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
This is coming on the heels of registration and taxing non-idigenes

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by zelnababa(m): 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
So useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by lexylaw09: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
U c
Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by Airlord2030: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
I hate afghaneasterners with passion

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by inoki247: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
Me I'm not against all this things....

Buh where I hate hypocrite is when others do something similar to protect derr own nd you start opening thread up nd down complaining bitterly telling us do dey discriminate whenever they want to take tax...

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tribalistic bigots.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by gidgiddy: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
abc115:
Anambra State Primary Health Care Development Agency recruitment notice.

Only Anambra indigenes should apply. Not even their fellow Igbos who aren't from Anambra should.

Igbos are dyed-in-the-wool conservatives, even amongst themselves. Only Yorubas are expected to be liberals

https://twitter.com/Oluwasesan1900/status/1704127708110958856

Tribalism has coloured your eyes

If it is Anambra State government job, how can you then apply if you are not from Anambra? What has tribe got to do with it? Only people from Anambra State can apply for Anambra State government job

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by BoldBrainz(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
Quick question: Is the Primary health care not part of the State's civil service?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by Armaggedon: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
That's the state civil service. That's how it happens everywhere

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by Noneroone(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2023
Uproar from who?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by Noneroone(m): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
If this kind of thing happens in Lagos now, Igbos will be the first to Cry Marginalisation forgetting Lagos is not their State ooooo!! Igbos are Emotionally too Weak for my Liking!! Always Crying 😰 Victimisation!!
can you show us Lagos state civil service advertisement that invited all Nigerians to apply?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by nedu666: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
lazkizz:
keep on doing yourself, I radar invest billions on bandit ravage north than invest 1 naira in the east .

seriously these guys continue making life hard for themselves.

if anything add price for Nigeria na ibo man add am.

any business they enter they change the pattern and put in their dubious prices.

Dis one is already crying inside lgbo matter. Losers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by nedu666: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
Airlord2030:

We hate you too. Now Bleep off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by nedu666: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Noneroone:
can you show us Lagos state civil service advertisement that invited all Nigerians to apply?

You dey mind wailers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by Noneroone(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
abc115:
This is coming on the heels of registration and taxing non-idigenes
If people begin to document activities of omo online like the ones you posted, you will not see space to comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by kettykin: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Wow so Lagos and Anambra are now at par. The Lagos was former capital still enjoying privileges as a capital, Anambra is 100% self propelled city state and not a federal or former federal capital.

Sound, Ekiti,ondo,oyo all employee 99% to 100% their indigenes, let Anambra be.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by abc115: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
gidgiddy:

Tribalism has coloured your eyes

If it is Anambra State government job, how can you then apply if you are not from Anambra? What has tribe got to do with it? Only people from Anambra State can apply for Anambra State government job

18 Likes

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by obawinner(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
If you say Yoruba ronu o in southwest states, they will say bigotry but for them they don't need ronu they are hardcore conservatives.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by Ebubu: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
Armaggedon:
That's the state civil service. That's how it happens everywhere
but why do same Anambra people cry when Lagos reserves stuffs only for Yorubas of Lagos origin?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by Noneroone(m): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ebubu:
but why do same Anambra people cry when Lagos reserves stuffs only for Yorubas of Lagos origin?
can you show us a single evidence of such "cry"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by Bestmanfornow: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2023
Airlord2030:
Who cares , your are only killing your gradually, because we no care how you feelgrin grin you guys keep pushing propaganda to smear Anambra state same thing you guys claimed that Obi deported northerners grin grin we have seen all the propaganda you guys have been dishing out no be today, see how your useless leaders has messed Nigeria economy up but you guys major problems are hard working Igbos anu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by Armaggedon: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ebubu:
show me evidence of that or you are a fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by GeneralPula: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
This is getting interesting..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Govt: Only Indigenes Of Anambra State Can Apply Causes Uproar by nedu666: 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
Armaggedon:
show me evidence of that or you are a fool.

You dey mind fake ebonyi man. Does Lagos even advertise the jobs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Cried For First-class Graduates Who Couldn't Spell 'graduate / Naija Is A Failed State! / PDP Insists On Northern Presidential Candidate - Rebuffs Obasanjo's Statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.