Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,990 members, 7,866,723 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

They Put Substance In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal With Naira Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / They Put Substance In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal With Naira Marley (657 Views)

Naira Marley: I’m Not Responsible For DJ Splash’s Mental Illness / Marlians For Life – Wizkid Declares, Shares Picture With Naira Marley / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Put Substance In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal With Naira Marley by VilleTV: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
Full Interview With DJ Splash and Iyabo Ojo As He Narrates His Heartbreaking Ordeal in the Hands of Naira Marley

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8I89lUuamg

DJ Splash, a former Marlian DJ, shared his experiences of facing difficulties under Naira Marley’s label.

Actress Iyabo Ojo paid a visit to DJ Splash, who had previously been signed to Naira Marley’s Marlian Records.

This visit was a display of support from Iyabo Ojo in DJ Splash’s ongoing battle against Naira Marley and Zinoleesky.

DJ Splash explained that Naira Marley and his associates conspired against him when he expressed his desire to pursue singing alongside his DJ career.

This resulted in mental health struggles and his eventual eviction from his residence.

He said; “He doesn’t give me money and he doesn’t give me food. When I decided to start doing music apart from DJ, they planned to put something in my food to make me mad, Naira and his gang. Their plan was to put something in my food make me mad, plant something on me then call my mummy and tell her that something is wrong with me.”

With the assistance of his family, DJ Splash was able to escape his difficult circumstances.

However, he continues to face challenges with his mental well-being and is currently unable to work.

https://www.gistreel.com/need-money-for-iphone-15-pro-max-lady-displays-placard-openly-begs-for-money-to-buy-new-phone-video/

Re: They Put Substance In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal With Naira Marley by Omihanifa: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
But nothing like film sha embarassed
See the way the family is standing by him in his difficult moment.
Re: They Put Substance In My Food- DJ Splash Exposes Ordeal With Naira Marley by Stawner16(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Naira Marley is one of those people one should pray not to meet in life. Just imagine how much pain and anguish one man has brought on so many people.

(1) (Reply)

Eye Witness Has EXPOSED Everything That Happened To MOHBAD In The Hospital / You F**cked This Rich D**ck? You Can't Be Hungry For Life, Harrysong Proposes Ch / 2face Idibia Finds Love With Abuja Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.