Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family (25655 Views)

Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe / American Rapper, Dababy Commiserates Corp Members Who Died In Auto Crash[photos] / Saint Haywhy "Picker Die Ft Mohbad Uchaylee (mp3 Download Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Babastrong(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
This dude would have visited mohbad's family if there was election. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by BoldBrainz(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
gaby:

Oh, I'm very sorry. I didn't know he was also a typist aside from being a SAN representing himself in the case.

Una well-done.

By the time other tribes decide to pay more attention to the Mohbad case, Yorubas will wake up and give a dangerous tribal dimension to the case to make it look like others have ulterior motives.

Make una face una problems leave other Nigerians alone abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by JohnnA1: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
Babastrong:
This
dude
would
have
visited
mohbad's
family
if
there
was
election.
Lol.
A very fake person.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Monsignor22: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
deji17:
Chief morner of the federation.
IPOB just killed 8 Policemen and set their vehicles on fire in Imo state, but the Agulu hypocrite will pretend as usual not to be aware of the news.
Only gullible people will fall for this man crap.

Dindinrin,

very soon you will blame Obi for not tweeting about your erectile dysfunction, so you want Obi to account for all the insecurity situations caused by APC because he's the president or what? more than 25 yorubas were slaughtered in cult related clashes in Sagamu yesterday, why hasn't Ebola Tinubu talked about it? Nigerian Soldiers and Terrorists were seen on video in Kastina have fraternal meetings, why hasn't Ebola Tinubu raised alarm about it yet? stupid yoruba idiot

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by DaddyRochie1642: 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
othermen:
If you also think that the motive behind Peter Obi's statement on Mohbad's passing reeks of dishonesty and hypocrisy. I wish to let you know you are not alone. Let's be clear, Obi had so many days to give a statement, but he didn't... his sudden interest in Mohbad's death is not borne out of a genuine appreciation for his artistry or talent. It's a calculated move to ride the wave of a trending topic and appear in touch with the youth sentiments. If Nigerians hadn't invested their mourning in Mohbad, Obi wouldn't have spared a second thought.

Let the genuine mourners pay their respects to this young soul without the interference of Peter Obi's calculated posturing. If his voice and feigned concern holds any weight to you, how naïve can you be?? It's imperative that we recognize this political maneuvering and manipulation for what it is and allow Mohbad to be remembered authentically, away from any veneer of opportunistic gestures.

for the past few days, you have been blowing big grammar on Nairaland, hope all is well.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by BoldBrainz(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
Babastrong:
This
dude
would
have
visited
mohbad's
family
if
there
was
election.
Lol.

As him no come visit, you for no like go beat am?

Was Sanwo-Olu not attending birthday parties and making women's hair in salons when he was seeking reelection?

If not today, did you hear his voice at any other point as regards the issue? All una problems na Peter Obi who's currently a private individual.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by proff010: 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
Gbajue means someone want to collect something that do not belong to him in an abracadra way. By using all crooks and cunning method
Example Mr Obi the Gbajue 3rd position candidate that want No 1 by all means.
theophorus:
Abeg wetin be the meaning of "Gbajue" President?

Then wetin dey happen for Imo like this?
Hope people killing Nigeria Policemen actually realize that those people have families and that Nemesis dey sha?

MAY WE NEVER BE UNFORTUNATE OOO
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by newnigerdelta00: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
chokekachy:

Source: Peter Obi

Lol, notice me.... HOEBEE and bad news
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Masterito(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
Which show exactly?
mcmurphy132:
Gbajue man. You wan steal the show.

Ole

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by azikiweironsi(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
franksam209:
Peter obi zukwanike, wetin concern you and mohbad, you are now over doing this nonsense and it's getting me irritated

grin grin grin grin
My belle o
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by ogbonti: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
diamondy:
Gbajue president. Thanks alot for the message

wow - THE DEVIL must be very proud of you guys for calling OBI gbajue, when the master gbajue of steal it, grab it an "drug" away with it

is a saint abi? NA MILITARY COUP go cure ona sense for this agbado dynasty- until e happen ona no go get sense

not until ona see ona lord and savior powder sniffer in hand cuffs coming out from black malaria heading to the SPECIAL MILITARY

TRIBUNAL - ona no go rest - we saw worse things from NPN THUGS in 1983 - b4 the KU so no be new things - ona eyes go soon clear

since ONLINE heckling of anyone with a dissenting opinion is now a full time job for you and your likes - when TULUMBU was your age

he was in AMERICA having his account debited of $460k and you at that same age - you are here collecting agbado and cassava to constitute nuisance on NAIRALAND - you ought to be ashamed of yourself - agbaya grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by newnigerdelta00: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
bammo:
My president. Any other one na fraud

He will rule you from NAIRALAND not aso rock
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by proff010: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
All his policies are in the right direction. Just give him time cos Rome was not build in a day.
Ire ooo
Funkyswagzz:

See who you are doing makes no absolute sense. Dragging obi won't make any difference at all. I expect you guys to keep tinubu on his toes so he can take the right decisions. As it stands non of his policies are creating any impact. Everybody want this country to get better buh with what u guys are doing. All these politicians including the president will be in there comfort zone. The country is in a mess we are only waiting for the refinery to start working if not there no hope for this country.

What you people are doing is totally pointless.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by gaby(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
BoldBrainz:

By the time other tribes decide to pay more attention to the Mohbad case, Yorubas will wake up and give a dangerous tribal dimension to the case to make it look like others have ulterior motives.

Make una face una problems leave other Nigerians alone abeg!

Oh, I don become Yoruba, now.

Thank you.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by kelvine(m): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
Open a new thread and help broadcast the message. You would have contributed on his welfare and perhaps prevented something bad from happening to him.

If you don't do your bit you are the same as all others who ignored. For me, I don't know him.

gaby:
Lol

Wahala...

Na today Mohbad die?

Solidstar is crying out for help no one is reaching out to or encouraging him now oh.

Make e fall now everybody go begin Chase clout and mourning in their usual hypocritical manner.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Ijaya123: 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
Gbajue, It is late already. After being called out by Reno for hishypocricy.

Second base abeg...
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Segzy19: 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
No need for your mourning, Daddy Gbajue!
Mobhad already has enough mourners ..

Wey you dey since all these days? You are later sir...
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Femeto: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
diamondy:
Gbajue president. Thanks alot for the message
The one wey tell you say UAE done lift BAN no be the real and authentic Gbajue?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Burruchaga71(m): 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
My presdoo.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by FashionCookie(f): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Gbajue man. You wan steal the show.

Ole
On a serious note abeg, wetin Gbajue mean?
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by gaby(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
kelvine:

Open a new thread and help broadcast the message. You would have contributed on his welfare and perhaps prevented something bad from happening to him.

If you don't do your bit you are the same as all others who ignored. For me, I don't know him.

I am not hypocritical to be crying over what I truly do not understand, have no interest in, and never will care about aside from trying to benefit from ala clout-chasing.

You want to know how many people have died since Mohbad's death under even more shady circumstances?

Make una get real and human and quit with the playing to the gallery.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by tojahh(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
I wonder if Mohbad was Igbo sha. Just wondering..
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by naija4life247: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
Yankiss:
The people's President has spoken. Empathy is a very important part of any leader. It hits the right cord among the people. Where is the de facto President of NIgeria?

You go cry tire, even your family go cry with you
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by SUNSEBA: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
MAY HE FIND ETERNAL REST 🙏

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by CaptainFM1: 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
theophorus:
Abeg wetin be the meaning of "Gbajue" President?

Then wetin dey happen for Imo like this?
Hope people killing Nigeria Policemen actually realize that those people have families and that Nemesis dey sha?

MAY WE NEVER BE UNFORTUNATE OOO

Gbajue means "419", Scammer, Thief. But the real Gbajue na Prof. Mamvvd Yaqkuvb!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by ElSudani: 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
Thanks to Reno Omokri.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by dododawa1: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
POlITICIANS no see 5 securitys killed in
IMO STATE
Today
Useless people.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by harizonal123(m): 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2023
franksam209:
Peter obi zukwanike, wetin concern you and mohbad, you are now over doing this nonsense and it's getting me irritated
He feels the pain of his followers. Mu-mu guy, that's what leadership is all about
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Tzar(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
What kind of nonsense is this?
Why not commiserate with the parents?! Na only the mother born the boy?!
All these unnecessary separation of the importance of each parent is what causes the gender strife in families.
Anyway, the condolence is better late than never.
chokekachy:

Source: Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Caaz: 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2023
Skyview01:
What is wrong with all these politicians?
Your hatred on your kinsman Sha eeh make e nor affect our friendship Sha.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2023
Caaz:

Your hatred on your kinsman Sha eeh make e nor affect our friendship Sha.

I don't hate him. I just wanted him to stand his ground. Not congratulate or apologize for things unnecessarily. He should be tough.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by 007kjb: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2023
proff010:
Mr Gbajue, e don late

THAT'S THE NEW WORD U GUYS HAVE CREATED IN UR AGBADO GROUP

GBAJUE PEOPLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidinma & Flavour – 40 Yrs (Video) / In-depth Album Review: 2face Idibia - 'ascension' / Wizkid, Olamide And Davido Battle For Best Male NEA Awards 2018 | Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.