Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family (25640 Views)

Sanwo-olu Mourns Mohbad's Death, Invites DSS To Join Probe / American Rapper, Dababy Commiserates Corp Members Who Died In Auto Crash[photos] / Saint Haywhy "Picker Die Ft Mohbad Uchaylee (mp3 Download Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by CJStarz: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Gbajue man. You wan steal the show.

Ole

Chai,see as you dey wail...

Cry cry baby
I want to see your mummy
S. * ham* e
Ishi cononut.....
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by CJStarz: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
How much U don donate give solidstar?

gaby:
Lol

Wahala...

Na today Mohbad die?

Solidstar is crying out for help no one is reaching out to or encouraging him now oh.

Make e fall now everybody go begin Chase clout and mourning in their usual hypocritical manner.

Nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by gaby(m): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
CJStarz:
How much U don donate give solidstar?

Na una dey chase clout with RIP and mourning people wey una no really care about na.

Hypos
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by ubimagos: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2023
Mumu
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Julius1995(m): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
Its not as if they use your own head to pack money too. Why can't you steal the show, or it's not in your destiny? Your own destiny is to be supporting verified criminals
like Tinubu
mcmurphy132:

Ole
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by CJStarz: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
Simple kweshion u dey here dey blow grammar.
Answer d kweshion or stop casting those wey dey mourn the poor boy. He lived a life of agony,died a painful death and buried in a most inhumane of ways by a diarrhoea-mouthed mofo of a father.
Have some empathy.

gaby:

Na una dey chase clout with RIP and mourning people wey una no really care about na.

Hypos
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Emola12(m): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
mcmurphy132:

Ole
he stole your ancestors properties or You just want to trend with his name Always thinking like wall gecko awon oniranu alaini lakaye Eda eyan jatijati ogun lo ma pa tribalism bigots

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by GCEicon: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
gaby:
Lol

Wahala...

Na today Mohbad die?

Solidstar is crying out for help no one is reaching out to or encouraging him now oh.

Make e fall now everybody go begin Chase clout and mourning in their usual hypocritical manner.

Nonsense.

Can you please show everyone here evidence of you reaching out to Solidstar, it's easy to complain about others not doing what you aren't doing either. Cheers 🍻
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Bringbackmandat: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
This is a man.
The father is the prime suspect.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by gaby(m): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
CJStarz:
Simple kweshion u dey here dey blow grammar.
Answer d kweshion or stop casting those wey dey mourn the poor boy. He lived a life of agony,died a painful death and buried in a most inhumane of ways by a diarrhoea-mouthed mofo of a father.
Have some empathy.

Yimu
Na inside grave una dey show sympathy as usual. That's exactly what I have been trying to make you understand but whosaiiii

Hypocrisy too much.

If you saw him in all of his pains, fears, dejection, and depression in your tiktok or any other S.M timeline and swiped left without any care in the world, what is your business with him dead and how he was buried?

Abeg try tell me...
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Funflipper: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
proff010:
Mr Gbajue, e don late

He has always been a latecomer.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Laughthem: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
mcmurphy132:

Ole

If he no comment on top the matter U go still carry Ur dumb useless brain 🧠 to comment and said he doesn't give a Bleep about him now he commented U still never satisfy.... Useless people everywhere. #justice for Mohbad

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by gaby(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2023
GCEicon:

Can you please show everyone here evidence of you reaching out to Solidstar, it's easy to complain about others not doing what you aren't doing either. Cheers 🍻

I have responded to your fellow bandwagon mates but here you go.

I am not one of you hypocrites who had seen Mohbad on any of your SM timelines when he was going through all the agonies and pains he had to deal with just to swipe left on to the next video only to now be acting as chief mourners and people who truly cared about him.

He need your concerns and attention most while he was alive and doesn't give/know a heck about all of the sudden fake loves.

You all need to get a life and channel your hypocrisies to sympathizing with the ones all around you who could be dealing with even worse life issues than the poor boy had to deal with all by himself while alive.

You all need to quit with the nonsense herd mentality and trying to belong with every trend for "notice me sake".

Hypocritical irritants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Thonee(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
mcmurphy132:

Ole

Aswearugad agbadorians can never have sense.
Why has ur Baba diapers not said anything about this issue till now?

Justice for Mohbad, yes everybody is seeking for justice for his untimely death irrespective of tribe or religion but here you are once again displaying ur bigotry, shame on you.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Sassyp(m): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
Nigerians can be very hypocritical when it comes to things like this....When mohbad dey alive dem no send the boy or played his jam...now that he is no more everybody don dey play him song dey do RIP here and there....Rubbish
gaby:
Lol

Wahala...

Na today Mohbad die?

Nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by bammo: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tareq1105:

Reno Omokri has said it all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Who is that
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Sonofgod1990(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
Eye service. we knw is not from your heart

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Alliswell248: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
maticar:

When the thief in aso rock finally send his message, I will see what you will type.

Ok Sir..... kontinue dreaming.
Third to first..... Gbadue people.....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by iamtardey: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
victory36:
My president
where are you from? Abi which country president is that? That must be nowhereland 😭

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Drsmartphilips: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
gbajubidient
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by CJStarz: 12:33am On Sep 20, 2023
Onuku odeku
I sure say na u dey carry ur class for head wen u dey school.
Give answer to a simple question,U dey here dey rigmarole.
U must be such a moody person.h
U have absolutely no right to tell people how to mourn Mohbad.
Feel free to quote me again

gaby:

Yimu
Na inside grave una dey show sympathy as usual. That's exactly what I have been trying to make you understand but whosaiiii

Hypocrisy too much.

If you saw him in all of his pains, fears, dejection, and depression in your tiktok or any other S.M timeline and swiped left without any care in the world, what is your business with him dead and how he was buried?

Abeg try tell me...

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:47am On Sep 20, 2023
othermen:
If you also think that the motive behind Peter Obi's statement on Mohbad's passing reeks of dishonesty and hypocrisy. I wish to let you know you are not alone. Let's be clear, Obi had so many days to give a statement, but he didn't... his sudden interest in Mohbad's death is not borne out of a genuine appreciation for his artistry or talent. It's a calculated move to ride the wave of a trending topic and appear in touch with the youth sentiments. If Nigerians hadn't invested their mourning in Mohbad, Obi wouldn't have spared a second thought.

Let the genuine mourners pay their respects to this young soul without the interference of Peter Obi's calculated posturing. If his voice and feigned concern holds any weight to you, how naΓ―ve can you be?? It's imperative that we recognize this political maneuvering and manipulation for what it is and allow Mohbad to be remembered authentically, away from any veneer of opportunistic gestures.

He talk wahala, e no talk wahala, even Tinubu no talk, atiku no talk, allow Obi breathe. He is human just as you. Only that he has attained great heights. Rest . Focus on the future
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Truthshotcrazy: 12:52am On Sep 20, 2023
Innobee99:
They'll still say it's eye service
Food don land for Reno omokri

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by saintkel(m): 1:47am On Sep 20, 2023
franksam209:
Peter obi zukwanike, wetin concern you and mohbad, you are now over doing this nonsense and it's getting me irritated
u guys r really very silly n irritating to me abeg
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by SKYHIGHfx: 6:19am On Sep 20, 2023
theophorus:
Abeg wetin be the meaning of "Gbajue" President?

Then wetin dey happen for Imo like this?
Hope people killing Nigeria Policemen actually realize that those people have families and that Nemesis dey sha?

MAY WE NEVER BE UNFORTUNATE OOO

When they kill 36 soldiers and bombed one helicopter in Niger state, u no talk oo.... All criminals must meet their end
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Tareq1105: 6:51am On Sep 20, 2023
Yankiss:
The people's President has spoken. Empathy is a very important part of any leader. It hits the right cord among the people. Where is the de facto President of NIgeria?

A deceitful man is a deceit. I ask you, na today Mohbad died?

We should stop playing politics here.

I think Reno Omokri was right about Obi. About 80% of whatever he had said about Obi have been found to be true.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by djseanjohn77: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2023
chokekachy:

Source: Peter Obi

After they called him out on twitter, why must he always wait for Reno to call him out grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Akuneshiobike(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2023
gaby:
Lol

Wahala...

Na today Mohbad die?

Nonsense.
Some of you guys here talks so stupidly.
Was it not yesterday or day before yesterday that sanwolu sent out his on condolence message? So why would Obi do his own and its now a case? I sincerely pity some of u guys here.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Spiff20(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2023
mcmurphy132:

Ole
Shut up. If he didn't say anything you'll say he kept mum because it's not politics. Now he has condoled you said he wants to steal show. Steal which show? You guys nauseate me.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Spiff20(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2023
Tareq1105:

A deceitful man is a deceit. I ask you, na today Mohbad died?

We should stop playing politics here.

I think Reno Omokri was right about Obi. About 80% of whatever he had said about Obi have been found to be true.
The same Reno that talks from both sides of his mouth? The same Reno that said Peter Obi was the best man for the job? Because Atiku lost he has taken the offensive and you want to take that man serious? Oh come on.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Mohbad, commiserates with family by Igwekaala(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2023
chokekachy:

Source: Peter Obi
The people's president has spoken, security agencies do the needful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands / Behind-The-Scene Photos From Davido’s Skelewu Video / Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.