Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court (25366 Views)

The Outcome Of Atiku's Appeal At The Supreme Court Is Predictable - Jafar Jafar / Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling / Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by Decarbonisation: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2023
Abi you dey find data ni tonycyril?

Come outside old fart

I will feed your soul to lassa fever infested rats

Come outside Tonycyril, you are dead on this forum!
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by tonicyril: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2023
Decarbonisation:

Tonycyril come outside if them born your papa well!

Bastar....d, come outside and bring all the moderators too, i will decimate all of you

Di...ckhead!

Do u think everybody is a p!g like ur father?? A rabid dog u called fæther 😂😂
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by Decarbonisation: 7:44am On Sep 20, 2023
tonicyril:

How is what I typed frustrating you?? Were omo...

Na me say make una be perennial losers?? Foool.

Come outside, Tony One Week, you will leave this platform las las ni!

You don jam this morning.

If them born your mama and papa well, come outside

Fu...cking bastar...d!
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by ceragon123: 7:45am On Sep 20, 2023
You are feeding tribalism.

So now it is about North and Yoruba?

I thought they said Obi cannot win a LG?

If the election was free and fair and results transmitted as promised, Peter Obi will win clearly. People across Nigeria love him so much because he is the only candidate that explained what he wants to do.

He is the only one that gave Hope to the people.

You know this deep down but you have so many reasons not to agree to the obvious fact.

Zico5:

Thank God labour party has agents In all polling units across the country. Maybe those ones are bought as well cos none of them could come forward to showcase the way Obi won the election. If u believe that Hausa/Fulani can vote southern Christian or yoruba will neglect Tinubu then u are on the long ride. Obi should go and mend his way in the North if he wish to rule comes 2027. It's not too late.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by tonicyril: 7:45am On Sep 20, 2023
Decarbonisation:

You father, you disease ravaged father!
Brainless twerp
tonycyril, oriburuuuuku lo ma se ku
Alaraka omo ale!

Ur mother self na ashi....if not she no go born you grin grin grin

How many d!ck dey fvck the bitch u call mœther?? grin
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by Decarbonisation: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2023
tonicyril:

Do u think everybody is a p!g like ur father?? A rabid dog u called fæther 😂😂

You are finished on this forum.

Fu..cking dweebs like you have had it so long without anyone to check your excesses, i am here to do that.

If you dont behave yourself here henceforth, i will bully and ruin you everywhere.

Twa...t!
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by Decarbonisation: 7:48am On Sep 20, 2023
tonicyril:

my mother self na ashi....if not she no go born me grin grin grin

Many di..cks dey fu...ck the bit...ch i call a mœther grin

fixed, you fuc...king retarr....d, son of a cheap and raggedy harlot!
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by Decarbonisation: 7:49am On Sep 20, 2023
Thunder fire you Tonycyril

By the time i am done with you here, you will behave yourself going forward.

Fu...cking raaasclart!
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by Decarbonisation: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2023
tonycyril come outside, mediocrity and crime worshipping dunderhead

come outsisde, let me toy with your life some more.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by Decarbonisation: 7:51am On Sep 20, 2023
Tony Cornflakes, come outside, if them born you well!

Tonycyril, old fool, come outside, the agbado loving owner of this forum and his foolish moderators will not save you!
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by Beolly(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2023
ogbonti:

and you carefully avoided the blurred results on. IREV -? even results —- 18,000 EC8A sheets are blurred and can’t be accounted for - that’s 18,000 polling units nullified - if those 18,000 polling units have at least 275 voters per polling unit and that’s a conservative average - we are talking about 4,950,000 (4.95 million) votes trashed by INEC - because of the blurred results

the person who INEC said took second - he he has half of that 4.95m votes - he will defeat Tinubu - let’s even forget about the other charges presented by petitioners

IF Tinubu was leading Atiku with 7 million votes I will be the first person to tell Atiku to rest because if you give him all the 4.95 million votes he won’t be able to defeat Tinubu

But that’s not the case- most likely all that votes may be Atiku’s or even Obi’s votes with Tinubu having less than 5% of the blurred votes

If Tinubu has up to 25% of votes that are blurred - trust me - INEC will publish it already

You mention Oshomole and others - and this is the lie that has taken roots in your heads and your guys don’t want to discuss rationally

in 2007 when Oshiomole won and the victory of PDP was upturned and given to OSho, was there 2022 electoral act then ? please go and read it before arguing blindly and making a fo ol of yourself on social media

when INEC said they wil upload and transmit - they were NOT talking about what collation center rigging which happened in the time of Osho in 2007 - in fact INEC made at parties at the presidential election lose guard because why plant party agents everywhere IF the results will be uploaded as soon as it is announced ?

it’s like your lecturer telling you once i say pens up- u must submit your paper and then he said pens up, u submitted and u didn’t write enough to pass - then he told the others to keep writing for hours and even consult their books while u have already exited the exam hall - is that a fair exam ? that was what INEC did

they changed the rule in the end of the game
and they expect you to just shut up

you won’t see reasons now because it favors you or your party - but when it is done against you tomorrow please don’t complain

thank you!

You are relying on INEC IREV for your figure? You made allegations of non-compliance in respect of some areas without specifically identifying the polling units where those perceived non-compliance took place.

And how can you be asking INEC to give you DOCUMENTS to use to prove INEC is not competent! No petitioner relies on the electoral body for documents to prove whether he the election or not.
This is akin to asking a man to give you the knife you want to use to kill him!

if you doubt the numbers INEC quoted for you, simply collate your numbers from the Agents your party sent to each Polling Station and compare them with the number INEC posted against your name.

Only a derang€d mind will go and be arguing about 25% in Abuja, so in the future if a candidate wins 36 states but loses Abuja woefully without securing 25% his opponents will for cancellation, does that even make sense? So Abuja voters will now be the one who determines who will be the president or not?

Do you know why political parties have Party agents in ALL polling units and what exactly are their responsibilities? And in ur argument you claimed Atiku won the election in another breath you said Obi won the election so who exactly do we believe?

Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by Decarbonisation: 7:59am On Sep 20, 2023
Running scared bro old fool, Tonycyril?

If them born your papa well, come outside.

Bagger!
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by Decarbonisation: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2023
Where is Tonycyril abi nah Tony Oneweek?

Come outside.

You have picked the wrong one to try to bully today

You have been doing it for ages, old bastar...d like you.

Come here, let me slap you into oblivion!

Oloshi agbalagba radarada.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by jaxxy(m): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2023
MS247:
grin

Bitter Obi

After his boys thoroughly insulted CJN Ariwoola, and even attacked children of Supreme Court Judges

He would stand in front of them and present his case

grin grin grin

Justice Mary Odili rtd must be laughing at her house

All eyes on the judiciary
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by benjaminlawson(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2023
MS247:
grin

Bitter Obi

After his boys thoroughly insulted CJN Ariwoola, and even attacked children of Supreme Court Judges

He would stand in front of them and present his case

grin grin grin

Justice Mary Odili rtd must be laughing at her house

Please, are judges God, that one cannot confront them when they perverse justice? Or did they attacked them with gun or cutlass, in a democracy people is allowed to speak their mind, but if it favours you today and you defending an evil, don't forget it will turn to you tomorrow. So if you said because people speak against a judge and is going to exercise his judicial power based on this sentiment and not according to the law of our land, then we are building an unjust society and you should know what will be the consequences.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by Gentew(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2023
Abrahamweb:

There's something you people don't understand about LAW.
You have to set precedent,once supreme court judge the case,then precedent has been set for future cases.
I don't think Tinubu/Judiciary cares about the consequences.
If you see your father beating your mom,and he's proud of it,it's not at that moment that he'll regret it,but once you start beating your wife and he's coming to correct you and you asked him to keep quiet if that's not what he used to do.
He set the precedent,and has to live with the consequences.
Ps: is just an instance

Any precedent that the judiciary set now will either make or break Nigeria.
I don't expect obi to win but what comes next is the issue.

Let's assume your mum is a LovePeddler and she was fvcked and beating by your drunkard dad.

Will your mum go to your dad's family house to complain knowing fully well that they are birds of thesame feather..
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by franchasofficia: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2023
djseanjohn77:

I wonder if you were old enough by then or even follow politics or you are just doing copy and paste. For a fact, and you can verify.....Giving a breakdown of Yoruba's grouse, the lamentation was that the absence of a Yoruba person in apex political positions such as the President, Vice president, Senate President, Speaker, House of Representatives, Chief Justice of the Federation, Deputy Senate President, Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, the acting President, Court of Appeal, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Chief of Staff to the President, National Security Adviser and Head of Service of the Federation. Mention any of these positions that had a yoruba and tell me if these positions were not the most exalted in the land.
I have listed the 12 topmost positions that constitute the apex of political power hierarchy in the country and no Yoruba person was included in that apex. These people constitute the source from which all other powers flow.

Seeing those positions, now tell me if BAt had not done justice to all parties. Just stop crying like an imbe
Like I said, the problem most of you Yorubas have is misinformation from your political class, especially Bola Tinubu who used Lagos influence on Yorubas to influence you guys negatively about Igbos and Jonathan's government.

During Goodluck's regime, appointments were balanced, almost every region was well represented and Yorubas didn't like it because past regimes (minus Obasanjo's regime) usually marginalize Igbos so when Goodluck came on board and gave Igbos equal opportunities with other tribes, Yorubas started screaming foul play that Jonathan was favoring only Igbos whereas during Jonathan's regime, no Igbo or someone from Southeast was among the top 5 positions of government then; President, Vice, Senate President, Deputy Senate President, Speaker, Chief Justice of The Federation. None was Igbo.

The only good position an Igbo person occupied under Goodluck was Secretary to Federal Government; Anyim Pius from Ebonyi.

You said I should mention any top position occupied by Yoruba under Goodluck, and you added Speaker of House of Reps but you forgot that part of the reasons many Northerners fought Goodluck was when Goodluck wanted to use his Presidential influence to make a Yoruba woman the first Female Speaker of Nigeria's House of Reps, but Bola Ahmed Tinubu your god today mobilized other politicians against that move and made sure Aminu Tambuwal from Sokoto got that post.

That was what led to House of Reps members climbing fence to escape DSS Arrest when Goodluck wanted to use some Presidential influence to make the Yoruba woman the Speaker of House of Reps.

You Yorubas didn't condemn Tinubu because he is your god who is always right, but here you are today blaming Goodluck for you people's own decision not to see him make your tribes woman the Speaker. Make una change oh, stop allowing Bola Tinubu a highly corrupt criminal to be misleading you guys. That man doesn't deserve to be the one giving the great Yorubas leadership direction, Tinubu na confirm criminal oh, hmm.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by benjaminlawson(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2023
Beolly:

You are relying on INEC IREV for your figure? You made allegations of non-compliance in respect of some areas without specifically identifying the polling units where those perceived non-compliance took place.

And how can you be asking INEC to give you DOCUMENTS to use to prove INEC is not competent! No petitioner relies on the electoral body for documents to prove whether he the election or not.
This is akin to asking a man to give you the knife you want to use to kill him!

if you doubt the numbers INEC quoted for you, simply collate your numbers from the Agents your party sent to each Polling Station and compare them with the number INEC posted against your name.

Only a derang€d mind will go and be arguing about 25% in Abuja, so in the future if a candidate wins 36 states but loses Abuja woefully without securing 25% his opponents will for cancellation, does that even make sense? So Abuja voters will now be the one who determines who will be the president or not?

Do you know why political parties have Party agents in ALL polling units and what exactly are their responsibilities? And in ur argument you claimed Atiku won the election in another breath you said Obi won the election so who exactly do we believe?

I don't like people argue blindly, all what you wrote am less concern, but the aspect of inec you talked about make me to conclude that you are completely ignorance of what inec stands for. Don't you know that inec is a public institution, all their activities must be opened for public examination, so cant compare inec to a private individual, they are two different things unless you want to tell me that inec is working only for a particular party. Even our law, under freedom of information, allows any Nigerian to seek information from any government agencies unhindered.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by Beolly(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2023
benjaminlawson:

[/b]I don't like people argue blindly, all what you wrote am less concern[b], but the aspect of inec you talked about make me to conclude that you are completely ignorance of what inec stands for. Don't you know that inec is a public institution, all their activities must be opened for public examination, so cant compare inec to a private individual, they are two different things unless you want to tell me that inec is working only for a particular party. Even our law, under freedom of information, allows any Nigerian to seek information from any government agencies unhindered.

I knew you'll be less concerned, because all you people do is to bully people on social media with your lies. When asked to provide figures or proofs you become dumbfounded.

I asked you what's the job of party agents at polling units. Instead of answering me you dodged it, I wasn't expecting anything less. He who allege must prove. You allowed Atedo Peterside's ANAP polls and one million man match to toy with you.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by NAC1666: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2023
fergie001:
Peter Obi Files An Appeal On 51 Grounds At The Supreme Court Challenging The Judgement Of The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal.
And some papers say it's 50....who do I believe?
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by Beolly(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2023
franchasofficia:
Like I said, the problem most of you Yorubas have is misinformation from your political class, especially Bola Tinubu who used Lagos influence on Yorubas to influence you guys negatively about Igbos and Jonathan's government.

During Goodluck's regime, appointments were balanced, almost every region was well represented and Yorubas didn't like it because past regimes (minus Obasanjo's regime) usually marginalize Igbos so when Goodluck came on board and gave Igbos equal opportunities with other tribes, Yorubas started screaming foul play that Jonathan was favoring only Igbos whereas during Jonathan's regime, no Igbo or someone from Southeast was among the top 5 positions of government then; President, Vice, Senate President, Deputy Senate President, Speaker, Chief Justice of The Federation. None was Igbo.

The only good position an Igbo person occupied under Goodluck was Secretary to Federal Government; Anyim Pius from Ebonyi.

You said I should mention any top position occupied by Yoruba under Goodluck, and you added Speaker of House of Reps but you forgot that part of the reasons many Northerners fought Goodluck was when Goodluck wanted to use his Presidential influence to make a Yoruba woman the first Female Speaker of Nigeria's House of Reps, but Bola Ahmed Tinubu your god today mobilized other politicians against that move and made sure Aminu Tambuwal from Sokoto got that post.

That was what led to House of Reps members climbing fence to escape DSS Arrest when Goodluck wanted to use some Presidential influence to make the Yoruba woman the Speaker of House of Reps.

You Yorubas didn't condemn Tinubu because he is your god who is always right, but here you are today blaming Goodluck for you people's own decision not to see him make your tribes woman the Speaker. Make una change oh, stop allowing Bola Tinubu a highly corrupt criminal to be misleading you guys. That man doesn't deserve to be the one giving the great Yorubas leadership direction, Tinubu na confirm criminal oh, hmm.
This is the problem I have with all of you instead of telling us this election is about revenge for 2015 you tried to bully everyone to support your candidate.

All you people talked about is Jonathan this Jonathan that, some of us knew this election was all trying to revenge what SW did to Jonathan in 2015 and not because of you having any competent candidate. The ijaws where he comes from no carry Jonathan's defeat for head unlike the SE.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:28am On Sep 20, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
let's just say if a southerner does it, it's the other end of the south that would betray him and try to curry favour from the north.

But if it's the north everyone would keep quite in support, don't you see how protest the last time went.

They said it's Igbo protest, sw stayed clear, the one in 2015 south east stayed clear

Hmmm....very true
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by Abrahamweb(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2023
Gentew:

Let's assume your mum is a LovePeddler and she was fvcked and beating by your drunkard dad.

Will your mum go to your dad's family house to complain knowing fully well that they are birds of thesame feather..
Then you still miss the point.
If the father decided that beating his wife is the only way,then if his son does it,he cannot complain or be shocked if his son insult him because the father was trying to correct his son not to beat his wife.
If SC didn't judge the case base on the constitution but dismiss it base on technicalities as done by the tribunal.
Then Nigerians will not be able to bear the consequences.
If you commit crime,then you can blame it on the crime and not yourself because that's what the tribunal decided on.
An ex convict can run for presidency,you can argue the fact that Tinubu is not an ex convict but the Law does not interpret like that.
If I forget certificate to get federal government appointment,I cannot be procecuted because the tribunal allowed it.
An ambiguity on the part of the individual/entity shall not affect the second party or something like that.
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by Hellonearth: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2023
Zico5:
Efforts in futility as usual. I don't know the rationale behind all these brouhaha that peter Obi is doing. Maybe the man is truly lacked in intelligence capacity. It's crystal clear that he lost woefully in 12 northern muslim states. With that, kogi and Kwara are not inclusive which make it 14 states. He also lost in 5 south west states and everyone knows if u lose all these states, it's not possible to win the general election. Maybe he thought the south east and south south states with fragments of few states from North and Lagos could give him the mandate. May we not labour know vain. His advisers are just wasting his time. Nothing can come out of this facade again.

We are waiting for the Chicago state university too. It will be funny
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by Cromagnon: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
franchasofficia:
Some shameless Tinubu supporters kept lying against Jonathan and Igbos that Igbos dominated Jonathan's government and for that Igbos should never complain as Buhari and Tinubu took tribalism and religious nepotism to a whole new level.

Now to actually understand if truly Igbos dominated Goodluck Jonathan's regime, let us take a closer look at the main key political appointments and office holders under Goodluck Jonathan regime below:

Top 5 Positions
President: Goodluck Jonathan - Bayelsa

Vice President: Namadi Sambo - Kaduna

Senate President: David Mark - Benue

Speaker: Aminu Tambuwal - Sokoto

Chief Justice: Aloma Mukhtar - Kano (Succeeded by Mahmud Mohammed - Taraba)

Note: No Igbo among the top 5 positions.

Military Positions
Chief of Defence Staff: Air-Vice Marshall Oluseyi Petinrin - Osun (Succeeded by Vice-Admiral Ola Ibrahim - Kwara and later Succeeded by Alex Badeh - Adamawa)

Chief of Air Staff: Air Marshal Mohammed Umar - Kano (Succeeded by Air-Chief Marshall A.S. Badeh - Adamawa and later Succeeded by Air Vice Marshall Adesola Amosu - Lagos)

Chief of Naval Staff: Real Admiral Ola Ibrahim - Kwara (Succeeded by Rear Admiral Dele Ezeoba - Delta and later Succeeded by Rear Admiral Usman Jibrin - Kogi)

Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant-General Azubuike Ihejirika - Abia (Succeeded by Lieutenant-General Kenneth Minimah - Rivers)

Paramilitary
Inspector General of Police: Mr Hafiz Ringim - Jigawa (Succeeded by Mr Mohammed Abubakar - Nassarawa and later Succeeded by Mr Suleiman Abba - Jigawa)

DG SSS: Ita Ekpeyong - Cross Rivers

Customs Comptroller: Abdulahi Dikko Inde - Katsina

Immigration: Rosemary Uzoma - Imo (Succeeded by David Parradang - Plateau)

Nigerian Prisons: Aminu Saleh - Bauchi (Succeeded by Peter Ekpendu - Imo)

NSCDC: Ade Abolurin - Ogun

National Intelligence Agency: Ayo Oke - Oyo

FRSC: Osita Chidoka - Anambra, Appointed by Obasanjo in 2007 and later Succeeded by Boboye Oyeyemi - Kwara

Why we are telling the whole world this is to show other Nigerians and the whole world how Yorubas have always lied against Igbos just to paint Igbos black in the eyes of every other Nigerian.

The era of telling wicked, dangerous lies against Igbos by some unscrupulous Yoruba politicians is over as we the illustrious and enlightened sons and daughters of Igbo race are fully prepared to expose some Yoruba politicians' decades of using Lagos newspapers to lie against Igbos and cause other tribes to hate Igbos unjustly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doFLhdDZy7U?si=v8MkVjlRF7KyQPH0

The electoral act we passed says that INEC officer MUST snap the result at the polling unit and transfer or transmit to the IREV. And if there is any difference between the transferred result and the physical one, the IREV result is more authentic and is to be used. ~Ex Senate President Ahmed Lawan!!

Video credit: AIT
why you no mention
Min of finance
Education
Aviation
Petroleum
Police ig
All those security chiefs were inherited from obj
Who did he replace them with
You think you're talking to children abi?
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by franchasofficia: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Cromagnon:
why you no mention
Min of finance
Education
Aviation
Petroleum
Police ig
All those security chiefs were inherited from obj
Who did he replace them with
You think you're talking to children abi?
Minister of Finance under Goodluck - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala from Delta state

Minister of Education - Nyesome Wike from Rivers State

Minister of Aviation - Stella Odua from Anambra state

Minister of Petroleum - Alison Diezani from Bayelsa State

Mr Hafiz Ringim - Jigawa (Succeeded by Mr Mohammed Abubakar - Nassarawa and later Succeeded by Mr Suleiman Abba - Jigawa)

How many Igbos are there?
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by timmyblast(m): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
omoadeleye:
Fruitless effort as usual
your money join? Why you dey drink panadol
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by Cromagnon: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
franchasofficia:
Minister of Finance under Goodluck - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala from Delta state

Minister of Education - Nyesome Wike from Rivers State

Minister of Aviation - Stella Odua from Anambra state

Minister of Petroleum - Alison Diezani from Bayelsa State

Mr Hafiz Ringim - Jigawa (Succeeded by Mr Mohammed Abubakar - Nassarawa and later Succeeded by Mr Suleiman Abba - Jigawa)

How many Igbos are there?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No be the biafra una de claim upandan
All of a sudden they are from delta
Issokay
We will remind you
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by OsunOriginal: 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
fergie001:
Peter Obi Files An Appeal On 51 Grounds At The Supreme Court Challenging The Judgement Of The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal.

This Gbajue again?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court by Sirianese: 7:24am On Sep 21, 2023
franchasofficia:
Some shameless Tinubu supporters kept lying against Jonathan and Igbos that Igbos dominated Jonathan's government and for that Igbos should never complain as Buhari and Tinubu took tribalism and religious nepotism to a whole new level.

Now to actually understand if truly Igbos dominated Goodluck Jonathan's regime, let us take a closer look at the main key political appointments and office holders under Goodluck Jonathan regime below:

Top 5 Positions
President: Goodluck Jonathan - Bayelsa

Vice President: Namadi Sambo - Kaduna

Senate President: David Mark - Benue

Speaker: Aminu Tambuwal - Sokoto

Chief Justice: Aloma Mukhtar - Kano (Succeeded by Mahmud Mohammed - Taraba)

Note: No Igbo among the top 5 positions.

Military Positions
Chief of Defence Staff: Air-Vice Marshall Oluseyi Petinrin - Osun (Succeeded by Vice-Admiral Ola Ibrahim - Kwara and later Succeeded by Alex Badeh - Adamawa)

Chief of Air Staff: Air Marshal Mohammed Umar - Kano (Succeeded by Air-Chief Marshall A.S. Badeh - Adamawa and later Succeeded by Air Vice Marshall Adesola Amosu - Lagos)

Chief of Naval Staff: Real Admiral Ola Ibrahim - Kwara (Succeeded by Rear Admiral Dele Ezeoba - Delta and later Succeeded by Rear Admiral Usman Jibrin - Kogi)

Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant-General Azubuike Ihejirika - Abia (Succeeded by Lieutenant-General Kenneth Minimah - Rivers)

Paramilitary
Inspector General of Police: Mr Hafiz Ringim - Jigawa (Succeeded by Mr Mohammed Abubakar - Nassarawa and later Succeeded by Mr Suleiman Abba - Jigawa)

DG SSS: Ita Ekpeyong - Cross Rivers

Customs Comptroller: Abdulahi Dikko Inde - Katsina

Immigration: Rosemary Uzoma - Imo (Succeeded by David Parradang - Plateau)

Nigerian Prisons: Aminu Saleh - Bauchi (Succeeded by Peter Ekpendu - Imo)

NSCDC: Ade Abolurin - Ogun

National Intelligence Agency: Ayo Oke - Oyo

FRSC: Osita Chidoka - Anambra, Appointed by Obasanjo in 2007 and later Succeeded by Boboye Oyeyemi - Kwara

Why we are telling the whole world this is to show other Nigerians and the whole world how Yorubas have always lied against Igbos just to paint Igbos black in the eyes of every other Nigerian.

The era of telling wicked, dangerous lies against Igbos by some unscrupulous Yoruba politicians is over as we the illustrious and enlightened sons and daughters of Igbo race are fully prepared to expose some Yoruba politicians' decades of using Lagos newspapers to lie against Igbos and cause other tribes to hate Igbos unjustly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doFLhdDZy7U?si=v8MkVjlRF7KyQPH0

The electoral act we passed says that INEC officer MUST snap the result at the polling unit and transfer or transmit to the IREV. And if there is any difference between the transferred result and the physical one, the IREV result is more authentic and is to be used. ~Ex Senate President Ahmed Lawan!!

Video credit: AIT

Goatfúck Jonadáft was a lousy president, no matter how you try to swing it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abia Civil Servants Lay Curses On Ikpeazu Over Non-payment Of 9months Salary / APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket / PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.