Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds (53728 Views)

Shocking ďż˝- Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinony / Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another / Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Chucks13: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
The end of that Naira Marley has come he will ends up in the street as a broke a s s again.

2 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by cocolacec(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
ajekpaks:
It's taken the death of one to liberate another...
No only 1 is liberated,other vulnerable yoith about to enter the trap under record label are enlightened.Mohbad is Akanda eniyan.There are some people you can never cheat in this world and go scot free.
Naira never thought the death of Mohbad will be his downfall as predicted in his song
'NOW IS NAIRA GOING DOWN'in the 'TIFF'.
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Offpointng: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2023
Curious345:
The most useless place to live and raise children is in the SW.. your child may end up as a thug

Salty tears
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by newoffer: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
Their fans are weed and Ogogoro gulpers.
DevilishMan:
Bunch of talentless illiterates made popular by their fellow illiterates otherwise tell me how these touts ended up making money from music.

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Flame333: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2023
Morbeta11:
Who is advising all these guys.....

The show in US that was cancelled really affected him.. It dew him to the seriousness of the issue on ground
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by BabanawanGod: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
Whether Zinonimus or znikodemus give your life to Christ and be ye saved

7 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
westlius:
Ode that chicked out when Mobad needed him d most

Him be police or government or Mohbad's parents?
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by cliqtips: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
westlius:

If you were the one in that circumstances, you might not do better sef.
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Ishilove: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
Chicentt:
Good radiance to bad rubbish
*riddance

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by 007kjb: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2023
Making rubbish songs that don't make sense,and there senseless mofos chair them up

Waiting all this guys de do in music

2 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Exceed15: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
Pelaiye2703:
Well, I saw this coming and he'll learn the hard way. If you're in Ikorodu today, you'll feel the love people have for Mohbad. I was stunned to see ladies in numbers wallowing in grief and couldn't hold back their tears. May God rest his soul. Rest in Peace Ilerioluwa đź’ˇ

It's deep painful. I love his song PEACE. But the cause of his death remains unknown.
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Goddyrichie(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
DevilishMan:
Bunch of talentless illiterates made popular by their fellow illiterates otherwise tell me how these touts ended up making money from music.
even as they’re talentless and illiterate as u said he makes millions of naira thousands of dollars more than ur generation someone that’s illiterate that makes money more than u that’s well educated no b juju b that go back to all d schools that u attend from primary secondary to higher institution and ask 4 u money back if u haven’t make it more than him cuz it’s going to be a big shame if he’s more richer than u idiot I hate it when people that’s just go to school to learn hw to speak English proud small thing in Nigeria illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by maticar: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
Effeminate thug being glorified by stupid youths
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Yeancahmie007(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
This is so that he can be relevant in the industry and so his boss NM can keep getting money to execute his other plans.
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by georgeakins: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
DevilishMan:

See bitterness in your life.

Anyway, it runs in your genes, because I'm sure you're Ibo.

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Gajagojo: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
blackgold2018:
you didn’t see the part I wrote. They are rules and laws of nature the guides us.

It’s the God part you saw. Just to make your bias ignorance point
I didn't see?
Who made these rules? Akpabio or Lawan?

But leave all that motivational talk ,it is not for me
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Wizuman: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
blackgold2018:
don’t be jeolous bro..

God blesses whom he pleases. You weh go school is still poor. You have to understand the laws and rules of nature.

Most successful firms are owed by most illiterates and third class graduates. Anyways how old are you boy? Seems to me you are still a kid

What some of u tag "blessing" is shame in the real sense. U See that young man in the post being damaged by drugs, and u refer to that as blessing and u probably also covet his lifestyle! Haaa!

Have u heard about the terms "Impact" ? What Impact are people living on drugs contributing to d society?

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by PrinceOfLagos: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
Skyfornia:
Nigerians making noise all over internet as if they are genuinely serious...bunch of hypocrites
Go to Ikorodu and spew this thrash let's see what becomes of you

Unfortunately, nobody kuku know you

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Goddyrichie(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
blackgold2018:
don’t be jeolous bro..

God blesses whom he pleases. You weh go school is still poor. You have to understand the laws and rules of nature.

Most successful firms are owed by most illiterates and third class graduates. Anyways how old are you boy? Seems to me you are still a kid
abeg tell him small thing 4 person wey go school 4 Nigeria na illiterate which school dangote go that he’s d richest man in Africa he have a lot of companies in Africa even outside of Africa where he control Matsters and PHD holders cuz they work under him
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by SaLongs1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
Pelaiye2703:
Well, I saw this coming and he'll learn the hard way. If you're in Ikorodu today, you'll feel the love people have for Mohbad. I was stunned to see ladies in numbers wallowing in grief and couldn't hold back their tears. May God rest his soul. Rest in Peace Ilerioluwa đź’ˇ
Some of those weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth have less to do with the young man's death but rather the hardship being suffered in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by naptu2: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2023
Ishilove:

*riddance

Glow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Arijude(m): 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
blackgold2018:
don’t be jeolous bro..

God didn't bless them shit ! It's all about drug and drug connections.

3 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by boxypane(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
westlius:
Its trials that we know worths. What would you have done in his position. Do not b quick to judge.
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Tayorshd87: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
blackgold2018:
don’t be jeolous bro..

God truly bless any he wants and not by class of degree certified or illiterates..

May God help us ni

2 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by VilleTV: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
Mohbad:ID Cabasa Reveals Zinoleesky Ferrari and House was Bought Under Malians Label Name|Omalay Mourn Mohbad

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXpmyo0ASlY

ID Cabasa reveals Zinoleeky’s house and car were bought under record label’s name
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Kaka77(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
If u build where you are not suppose to build it will go down. If you develope where you are not suppose to develope, it will go down be you ambassador br you anything.
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Bakrabas: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
Pelaiye2703:

I was in Ikorodu, I have to trek from Ikorodu garage to Sheriff junction down to Oriwu before I saw bike that eventually dropped me at Igbgbo.

The turn up was far above the expectation but I'm disappointed from what I saw today.

You said you're mourning someone or protesting for the justice , yet tens of those that are mourning were full of illicit act. From smoking hard substances to drinking of alcoholic liquor to sharing of sachets gin

You're mourning and you blocked the commercial roads, stunting the bikes and flipping the tricycle as if the mourning is a sport

What I saw at Ayangburen palace in Ikorodu and Ita-Elewa in the name of mourning is nothing to write home about

Only few of the mourners are serious the rest are extremely idiots with the way they constituted nuisance today

6 Likes

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Wizuman: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2023
Segzy19:
Any little fame like this, next thing is to start smoking Indian hemp.... Can't there be a good role model amongst them? Olamide, WizKid, Davido, Burna, Zlatan, etc .... All of them drugs and substance abusers....

What a shame!

These young people are exposed to competitions beyond their mental capacity.
The Nigerian music industry is fiercely competitive and most times these young people take to such enhancers to remove every form of inhibition in their chosen lifestyle.

Go and research on how people use CBD for overcoming inhibitions and focusing during competitions

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by blackgold2018(m): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2023
Wizuman:

What some of u tag "blessing" is shame in the real sense. U See that young man in the post being damaged by drugs, and u refer to that as blessing and u probably also covet his lifestyle! Haaa!

Have u heard about the terms "Impact" ? What Impact are people living on drugs contributing to d society?
my point to the person I quoted is that we shouldn’t underrate any body. He shamed and called him an illiterate. Dangote is an illiterate too.

Most graduate are bitter and jeolous how those they see as illiterate progress at their faces.
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by spartachico(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
True but can this quote raise the same slum boy that’s was slain by this same boss from this boy record label ? Just asking in the presence of Sam Larry .
cocolacec:

Dont blame him,he is under bondage in the lion's den.I pray he can quit Marlian house and get a fresh start in life.
Young men with talent trying to provide for their families where their parents failed deserve a second chance in life.He is a vulnerable boy from the slum.
Hope he goes into rehab for his addiction and continue his independent music career.
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by blackgold2018(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
Arijude:
God didn't bless them shit ! It's all about drug and drug connections.
ok, apart from this Zino guy.

What about some legitimate successful illiterates?
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Squirrel1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
blackgold2018:
don’t be jeolous bro..

exactly fam. The guy is jealous. U could literally tell from his post. He wants the nobodies to not have the good things life has to offer. N most people r like him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Crazy Davido's Fans Did To Him (photo) / Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption / The Eye-popping Dress Roman Goddess Wore To A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.