Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds (53579 Views)

Shocking �- Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinony / Simi Deletes Photo Of Herself Kissing Adekunle Gold, Replaces It With Another / Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by olabrinks(f): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2023
Zino is really really talented, I feel for him.
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by olasb123: 1:53am On Sep 20, 2023
Ds one want use style run. We no go gree............................
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Goalnaldo(m): 2:24am On Sep 20, 2023
DevilishMan:
Bunch of talentless illiterates made popular by their fellow illiterates otherwise tell me how these touts ended up making money from music.
zino talentless? 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by olaniyilukman(m): 2:32am On Sep 20, 2023
newoffer:
Their fans are weed and Ogogoro gulpers.
Exactly bro, my position is this, there is business disagreement between Mohbad and his boss which has degenerated into mess and before he died, lots of friends that are claiming love now seems to know what's up and can't even come out to say anything until the guy died, now the guy has died and they are forming love all over the internet
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by hotjobshere(f): 3:34am On Sep 20, 2023
AImiron:
Oniyide Azeez popular known as Zinoleesky, who was signed to Marlian music alongside the late artist Mohbad, by the most hated man in Nigeria right now Naira Marley, has removed his label’s name from his instagram bio, and replaced with “ Zinonymous Sounds

Source: Instagram, Yabaleft, Instablog9ja

This na serious damage control sha...
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by greatseed: 4:47am On Sep 20, 2023
DevilishMan:
Bunch of talentless illiterates made popular by their fellow illiterates otherwise tell me how these touts ended up making money from music.
So who are the touts promoting them too! Cos I never listen to their songs, only Mohbad's songs make sense to me cos of his lyrics & inspiration. There was one day I played that song "On God" in my vehicle repeatedly for over 4hrs, till I parked at home. As in Omo. If they killed him, they cant go scot free. #Justice4IMOLE(Light)
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:54am On Sep 20, 2023
SaLongs1:
Some of those weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth have less to do with the young man's death but rather the hardship being suffered in the country.
I swear bro
Some ppl 're just looking 4 a means to pour out their frustration cos e choke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by ChristianMuslim: 5:05am On Sep 20, 2023
Naira marley, Davido, Wizkid, Burna , all of them are going down.. They are the same promoting Cultism in our society.. Government have to ban all of them.. Lets call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by AllenSpencer: 5:25am On Sep 20, 2023
Zino the betrayal!

Zino Iscariot. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Tzar(m): 5:43am On Sep 20, 2023
I pray you don’t find yourself in his situation.
It is not easy to carry other people’s load on your head, while you drag yours on the floor. Only few people can do that, and most suffer for it. It couldn’t have been easy on Zino too seeing what Mohbad (who took a beating for him) was going through. However, his young mind must have been too scared to act, knowing those involved were older, richer and more connected than him.
westlius:
Ode that chicked out when Mobad needed him d most

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by SmartPolician: 5:53am On Sep 20, 2023
tishbite42:
Na wa o
This MohBad spirit strong o
Na so Marlian Records wan take die

It's not Mohbad's spirit. It's about the controversy surrounding his death and how he was buried. How can one even imagine that he died and was buried within 24 hours? I learnt he wasn't a Muslim.

On top of that, they even bent his neck because the coffin they used to bury him was too small for him. In which sane society does that happen? Every Marlian, or whatever they call themselves, is trying to play safe now.
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by 7arrows: 6:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Reelmii:
Werey....u will still go down grin

If Nigeria police no bring u down,, i go send wike to bring u down.....
Because u must go down grin grin..lizard

Omo u dey vex oooo. Only Wike voice go bring am down.
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Teymanhenry(f): 6:29am On Sep 20, 2023
That death should be a lesson for cultists out there. It's easy to get in, but damn difficult getting out. You can't have just one night out with the devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Marrelosvin: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2023
nybol:

Hope its not those ones that some people will come in 5 -10 years time and say it is their land , or that govt will start demolishing people's structures claiming the land was not properly approved or allocated. I'm just asking ooo because one needs to be sure before investing millions
No not at all it has Registered Deed of Settlement & Registered Survey and there are proof of steps we have taken to secure the land from Government Encumbrance.for more info and inspection dm
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by KingLion007(m): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2023
RPG2020:

Hustle oo e get why
If not you go explain tire.Las las No Evidence
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by cocolacec(m): 7:23am On Sep 20, 2023
izonborn098:
You know this matter...
Nigerian parents put too much burden on these young naive boys to do what they couldnot achieve themselves.

The parents already see themselves as failure.The young boys are carried away by the fake glamorous lifestyle displayed on the Internet.

Parents need to do better.If you bring a child to this world,you must be responsible for him or her till he is independent in the society

Why must a young adult be responsible for his mum and father pleasure?.
Parents are only free of responsibilities when they are incapacitated,old or dead.
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Nwagod26: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2023
Skyfornia:
Nigerians making noise all over internet as if they are genuinely serious...bunch of hypocrites

Give this their noisemaking the next one or two months, they would have busied themselves with another latest gist. Let them shout and wail and lament for ages, if there are no proofs, it remains a baseless allegation against those being finger pointed. No one knows whatever it was that caused their rifts. Let everyone mind his business
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by izonborn098(m): 7:40am On Sep 20, 2023
Imagine leaving your 17yrs boy to his fate, naija na cruise. Everybody just want to born but no tangible plans for this kids..
cocolacec:

Nigerian parents put too much burden on these young naive boys to do what they couldnot achieve themselves.

The parents already see themselves aa failure.The young boys are carried away by the fake glamorous lifestyle displayed on the Internet.

Parents need to do better.If you bring a child to this world you kust be responsible for him or her till he is independent in the society

Why must young adult be resoonsible fir him mum and father pleasure?.
Parents are only free of responsibilities when they are incapacitated ,old or dead.

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Shyboyk(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2023
Princezibk:
honestly, he’s damn talented and I love all his lyrics but this matter has made me despise him

It’s not his fault …the guy is also living in fear

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 20, 2023
See his face like ekwikwii
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Arijude(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2023
blackgold2018:
ok, apart from this Zino guy.

What about some legitimate successful illiterates?
I'm talking about this particular gang. Anybody can be successful regardless of their academic status.
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by cocolacec(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2023
izonborn098:
Imagine leaving your 17yrs boy to his fate, naija na cruise. Everybody just want to born but no tangible plans for this kids..
Looking for ounje-omo from a naive young adult who doesnt really understand what life and money is all about.
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by QGist(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2023
We tell you say we no Sabi say na Naira Marley tell you make you do am??
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by babamoha(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2023
For people to stop calling him chicken let him explain everything he knows about Mohbads death.

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by izonborn098(m): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2023
The pressure on kid from struggling home is very tough that's why they sign whatever giving to them just to make the family proud or to be the first millionaire in their families..
The worst is, university education they can't give this kids but expecting all sort of things from them..
Nobody like to get involve in evil but poverty and frustration many don't have choice..
cocolacec:

Looking for ounje-omo from a naive young adult who doesnt really understand what life and money is all about.

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by scoobyblogspot(m): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2023
AImiron:
Oniyide Azeez popular known as Zinoleesky, who was signed to Marlian music alongside the late artist Mohbad, by the most hated man in Nigeria right now Naira Marley, has removed his label’s name from his instagram bio, and replaced with “ Zinonymous Sounds

Source: Instagram, Yabaleft, Instablog9ja

I knew one day this Naira Marley will be in soup...

End of naira marley is here
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by shonepa(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2023
One person dey bondage, e fight fight sotey dem kill am. Anoda person wey dey same bondage u say make em do wetin?

Wetin u gats understand be say na front of war person they know say em strong.

U no see as Zino be nii? Em seff be like walking dead. He don witness wetin happn to many wey go against Naira, as e be now all those shrine things wey dem dey swear go Bleep am up.

The only reason e lock up na becos em no won die, now mata don go far, Shey dat same death wey em dey run for,no go catch up with am?

Reelmii:
All of them go feel am....i guess all his tours that were cancelled really touch the werey....

No matter the name he changes to,, the truth is that he no get liver to leave marlian records.....he no get mind at all....

Now i heard that the car and house he flunts on social media are in the name of marlian records...meaning if he leaves,, he is going empty handed.....after all the work

If he had supported mohbad then, it would have been easy for him to leave....but he decided to be a snitche
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Jeamillz2020(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2023
You betray yur guy, you're a Bleep up guy. Snitch You forget you may fall one day.

1 Like

Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by biyams(m): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2023
Few months ago you can't insult marlians...this moment you can't justify your reason's to never question an act we're still wondering about it suddenness because of how unfortunate it is.... It is said that every coin has two sides but the sides of this coin seems replica.
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Sirhush(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2023
Am not just happy with the way the treat the lost soul. May he continues to rest and does that know and in his dirt never sleep for a seconds
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by Chicentt(f): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2023
Thanks
Ishilove:

*riddance
Re: Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds by pepigeorge(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2023
Learned fellow that decides who makes money.. Hope u have sth to show for ur vast knowledge... At least d guys looks more intelligent than Buhari and Tinibu..
DevilishMan:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) / Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him / Lola Margaret Deported From US, Secretly Relocates To Ibadan - Nollyzone.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.