Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,089 members, 7,859,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Can Success Be Taught? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Success Be Taught? (129 Views)

Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages / 11 Brand New Courses To Be Taught In South African Universities / Why Sex Education Should Be Taught In Nigerian Secondary Schools – SFH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Success Be Taught? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
Although we may not agree on what a person SHOULD have acquired in life at certain stages, i think everybody MUST have a right to be somebody at least.

However, some don't even enjoy talking about how they became adults at least 'agewise'.

I mean some hate constant questions about the areas where they were born,schools attended, religion introduced to, family introduced to, etc.

Yeah,some have experienced misfortune in every area of their lives even after becoming adults.

So, what sort of teaching guarantees being called successful?

I mean you can't be successful if nobody calls you successful but how can it be taught?

I agree that knowledge about a certain issue may be applied this way or that way but i am inevitably finding the truth as out of control.

The truth is continuously appearing to me as the uncontrollable.

That means there is no way to be sure of how to succeed until you actually succeed as an unpredictable number of people MUST admit at a time.

There is no need to ask 'which people?' as some of them might only begin to hear about you years after you die.

That also means everybody inevitably only begins to exist or only exists in the absence of a wish to never find gain.

Nobody plans to enjoy nothing of material benefit.

Nobody ever plans to think suicide.

Well,if you learn that 1+2=3 , it does not mean you have acquired any guarantee to succeed as SOME MUST ADMIT.

It only means you have learnt that 1+2=3.

Well,I know people can describe a movement of the hand as a miracle especially as a result of religious
matters where health problems are seen as 'karma' or an 'effect of sin(s)' BUT I also know the same people can repeat certain practices in order to get 'Divine Progress' which means the 'miracle' WAS NOT ENOUGH.

I consider this as an evidence that life is twisted but the absence of religion won't straighten it.
It will only keep it twisted in a different way.

Anyways,however the content
of the learnt (this or that), such cannot be all of the truth.

You can only learn this or that at a time , meaning there is no 'all of the truth'.

In addition,you can't have the ability to PLAN the manner in which the one you learn, whether inside or outside a building, is favourable or not unto a certain definition or path unto success.

Yeah,I'm exhausted or tired of today at least. Let tomorrow just come.
Re: Can Success Be Taught? by RushManni: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
The reality is that, when one becomes an adult here, that stage seem to be the most hopeless.....

As in people don't know what to do with their lives .. ..

How can people know what to do with their lives and stick there
Re: Can Success Be Taught? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2023
RushManni:
The reality is that, when one becomes an adult here, that stage seem to be the most hopeless.....

As in people don't know what to do with their lives .. ..

How can people know what to do with their lives and stick there

The poorer the background ,the greater the confusion to overcome.

What business are u into?
Re: Can Success Be Taught? by RushManni: 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

The poorer the background ,the greater the confusion to overcome.

What business are u into?

I'm an IT support staff; also run an online ecom site..... and you ?
Re: Can Success Be Taught? by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2023
RushManni:

I'm an IT support staff; also run an online ecom site..... and you ?

i work in private schools as a part time teacher

but i need an online job that i can do through whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Assessments And Courseworks: UK, US And Canadian University Standards / Niger Delta University Facts, Faculties & Departments / Overview Of Madonna University: Faculties & Departments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.