Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination (2865 Views)

Check Out Chika Ike Outfit At The Nollywood Movies Award Nomination Announcement / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Check Out This Year's Nigerian Music Video Award Nomination List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by Jton(f): 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2007
Lets vote for our naija artist!

FAZE- KOLOMENTAL SUPERSTAR
------
August 23, 2007
Email: bobby@bobbytaylorpr.ca

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

FAZE-NEWS AND HIS CHANNEL O SPIRIT OF AFRICA MUSIC VIDEO AWARD NOMINATION.

Faze is one of Africa’s best song writer and vocalist who has taken over West Africa’s music scene by storm with one of his richest hits “KOLOMENTAL.”

With no surprise Faze’s music has topped the charts with his album selling over one million copies worldwide.

The star who is co-signing with AKON and is set to release a collaboration album with him by the end of 2007, is definitely on the way to the top with his ground breaking lyrics and music.

It is no surprise that Faze has been nominated for Best New Comer Video for 2007 Channel O Spirit of Africa Music Video Award set to be held at the Johannesburg City Hall on Thursday, October 11, 2007.

Globacom, Nigeria’s leading telecommunication just sponsored a mega tour which will have Faze performing at various Nigerian Universities for three months. Fore more information on tour dates, please visit www.meetfaze.com.

In 2007 Jton Production USA has taken over management for Faze intenationally and will also be handling all marketing aspects of his music. For more information on Jton Productions, visit www.jtonproductions.com or contact Bobby Taylor bobby@bobbytaylorpr.ca

To Vote for Faze on his nomination for Best New Comer Video for the 2007 Channel O Spirit of Africa Music Video Award, SMS to 34622[/b]. Voting begins on the 20th of August and ends of the 4th of October.

For more information on Faze, Faze-News and Press, please send an email to info@jtonproductions.com

VOTE HERE: http://www.mnet.co.za/ChannelO/shows/nomination-artist.asp?ID=3
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by trendy(f): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2007
Up Faze, i got his back anytime, in my own little way
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by Jton(f): 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2007
Thanks for your support!
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by Liar: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2007
We need a link and some good info on his new videos
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by pheesayor(m): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2007
As a fellow festac boi, I always knew faze would get it right one day and I think he is. To all Faze haters on nairaland, keep hatin
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by trendy(f): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2007
pheesayor:

As a fellow festac boi, I always knew faze would get it right one day and I think he is. To all Faze haters on nairaland, keep hatin

Act like the Faze haters dont exist cool
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by LORD101(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2007
Faze 4 life
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by Effa(m): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2007
Good luck faze
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by Jton(f): 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2007
His website is www.meetfaze.com

and you can vote for him here
http://www.mnet.co.za/ChannelO/shows/nomination-artist.asp?ID=3

Scroll down and you will see where to vote for him. For some reason they dont have a picture for him but you can sure vote for him.

I think he is the only naija person in that category.

Make we support our own abeg.

Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by pheesayor(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2007
@effa, so u can now wish faze luck ehn?
Wonders shal never cease shocked
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by sect(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2007
Yes ooo faze haters keep hating.End of the road for fake kennis and 2face.Faze ur time has come,enjoy with the international star and not the fake fat old marketer called keke
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by sect(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2007
Yes ooo faze haters keep hating.End of the road for the fake kennis and 2face.Faze ur time has come,enjoy with the international star and not the fake fat old marketer who buys awards 4 the only successful artist he can ever boast of,keep it up,ur hardwork is appreciated globally the way it should be and not by shouting on the streets or cracking dry jokes in a tv show and Faze big ups 2 ur mom 4 advising u to be alone at d right time.Oh am so happy 4 you
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by ozigbo(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2007
sect:

Yes ooo faze haters keep hating.End of the road for the fake kennis and 2face.Faze your time has come,enjoy with the international star and not the fake fat old marketer who buys awards for the only successful artist he can ever boast of,keep it up,your hardwork is appreciated globally the way it should be and not by shouting on the streets or cracking dry jokes in a tv show and Faze big ups 2 your mom 4 advising u to be alone at d right time.Oh am so happy 4 you

guy, you ve a point Right there.
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by Jton(f): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2007
sect for some wierd reason, i feel you love through this screen. Very strange.

VOTE FOR FAZE MY PEOPLE! VOTE FOR FAZE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by Effa(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2007
Tu face fans are peace loving people
and we support anything Good ok
I like faze no doubt
Just say i dey feel tuface

But big up to faze and i can only wish him good luck
i pray say him win for him category

Big upfaze fan
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by Mindless(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2007
Effa i wish you had a choice tongue

FAZE Jooooooo
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by Jton(f): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2007
UP FAZE! You can love faze and love everybody else! grin
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by Effa(m): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2007
Mindless:

Effa i wish you had a choice tongue

FAZE Jooooooo

Mindless i do have a choice ok .
well this thread is not abt tuface
so i dont wanna make comments ok

Good luck faze sha
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by WarfyBoy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2007
FAZEEE FOR LIFE , I WISH HIM LOTS OF LUCK IN ALL HIS ENDEAVOURS, HE MUST SUCCEED, FAZE HAS ALWYAS BEEN MY CHOICE N BEST OUT OF THE 3

ANGEL GABRIELA

NA TRUE

STILL DRIVES ME CRAZYYYYYYYYY
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by pheesayor(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2007
@wARFY BOI, pls telll effa to listen to Faze's first album and he will know what we mean. U didn't even mention Share my heart and the duet with Niyola(all of my days). faze is just too much. Share my heart is a classic!!!
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by Jton(f): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2007
Faze is definitely too much!

Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by Mindless(m): 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2007
Jton, prove to us that you really manage Faze by pasting a link to his new videos currently rocking the airwaves on MTV, else you sharap
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by Effa(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2007
Pheesayor i already have listened to faze's album ok
it's nice
But you just dont expect me to change my mind. do you?

Tuface till God says he should hold it
I dey jam tatto girl,on the plane,you need somebody
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by concrete: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2007
why must Faze fans feel so threatened ALL the time?!

enjoy Faze's success and just try to be positive (without making nasty remarks allegation about 2face)

I too was only a mild 2face follower but recently met him and spent some time with him and he's beyond humble. Meeting him made me a fan for life.

He sang if love is a crime a capella several times (he loves that song) and let me tell you, that voice is amazing in person. he's a true talent
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by pheesayor(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2007
@effa, the album I mean is faze alone and not independent
@concrete, you should meet faze and spend time with him too before concluding
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by sect(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2007
nice one pheesayor,concrete if you spend sometime with faze he tell you he loves kolomental.
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by concrete: 4:15am On Sep 20, 2007
pheesayor:

@effa, the album I mean is faze alone and not independent
@concrete, you should meet faze and spend time with him too before concluding

that's not important. i was just trying to say that tu's voice is even better live than it is on disc (which is not really something you can boast about all artists). that may or may not be the case about faze as well but i wouldn't know as i haven't heard him in person or met him

i've seen tu dance to kolomental. i'm sure she enjoys the song. i'm sure faze enjoys tu's music as well

they're not enemies. people need to stop treating them as if htey were
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by sect(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2007
Yeah you are right they are not enemies and am sure if they both read this thread they would only laugh at it but the reason why am not a fan of 2face is because kennis overrated him & they also buy awards 4 him (last year's channel 0 award which he won with ole video)it was very obvious that he didnt deserve it & i think its pretty disgusting dat he does such things,faze won his nomination through hardwork which i think is better than using big bros influence.Faze 4 life.
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by pheesayor(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2007
@CONCRETE
No one is calling them enemies, if they were then they won't come the new album plan b. All m saying is what sect has said, he's being overrated. I'm a plantashin boiz fan to the core and I love them individually too but tuface is being over hyped that makes him look like the best of the three which is not. I love them all but tuface is getting undeserved acollades. Faze is better period@!!!
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by concrete: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2007
@ sect: believe that you will. they're not enemies and tu doesn't even dislike him. i would assume the same for faze but i don't know

@pheeysor (sorry, didn't spell that right): is NOT better period. he may be better to YOU but that doesn't make him better. it's just a question of opinion
to me, tu has the best personality or the three, as well as the voice. blackface may very well be a good writer and the best of the three. faze is just ok to me.
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by concrete: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2007
at SECT: Tuface just won a MOBO award. do you think Kennis "bought" that one as well

*snicker*
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by pheesayor(m): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2007
@ CONCRETE
We cant say whether this one was bought or not but from experience and history, I have a very strong feeling it was bought.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Called Him An "Empty Head" On Twitter / Ella Martins, Genevieve Nnaji’s Alleged Female Lover, Debunks Accusation / (PIC) Linda Ikeji In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.