Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,206 members, 7,849,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination (2869 Views)

Check Out Chika Ike Outfit At The Nollywood Movies Award Nomination Announcement / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Check Out This Year's Nigerian Music Video Award Nomination List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by sect(m): 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2007
I wont accuse him of buying d award neither will i rule out the fact that it wasnt possible 4 him to have bought it but 2face is always winning that particular category which is quite unusual.Artist win awards with the music they've sang but thats not the case with 2face the only awards he won that i can say he truly deserve were those of african queen these current ones he wins are cos he has got d name which gives him an advantage over other naija artists.2face won this award with which track?
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by sect(m): 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2007
Wats the big deal about mobo awards anyway,only one category 4 africans and yet they call it music of black origin when the root of black origin is recognized only once and besides that any award 2face wins now is because he has got the name its not because he truly deserve it and that is the fact about it.
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by DeLimit1: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2007
I agree with you Sect, and the annoying angry and saddening sad thing is that the "name" Tuface has was built on a false foundation; Hype and lies
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by concrete: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2007
^^^^^^^

what's SAD is your jealousy

it's also rather pathetic

so now, it's not that kennis is buying the awards, but it's b/c of Tu's "name"

nawa o!!!

i'm still a happy camper and Tu will be celebrating all week

Good for him and his fans

hopefully, your beloved Faze can win based on his "name" one day too (I mean that too, not being spiteful and bitter like you two)
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by sect(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2007
what has jealousy got to do with this when i am not a musician,i dont desire mobo awards and like i said earlier on i dont like him cos he is being overrated and the name 2face is very popular and that gives him an advantage over other artists,its not as if he is the most talented in Nigeria but his popularity gives him an edge thats all.Anyway dont 4get to vote for faze after all thats what this thread is all about.
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by concrete: 1:37am On Sep 22, 2007
sect:

what has jealousy got to do with this when i am not a musician,i don't desire mobo awards and like i said earlier on i don't like him because he is being overrated and the name 2face is very popular and that gives him an advantage over other artists,its not as if he is the most talented in Nigeria but his popularity gives him an edge thats all.Anyway don't forget to vote for faze after all thats what this thread is all about.

the thread WAS about faze until a FAZE fan started talking about Tubaba

It was you guys not us

If you notice, myself and other Tu fans actually congratulated Faze on his nomination

LOL at you still trying to spin. So it's his popularity that's giving him an edge? Ok then.
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by mrmetoo(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2007
So how did he get popular in the first place? Tuface fans always give props where its due, saying that, Congratulations to faze on his nomination. Lets not get ahead of ourselves though and lets be mature and sensible with our comments. All the people that claim they buy awards I know deep in your hearts you don't believe that maybe u guys are just trying to make a point. Even when a tuface fan has come out openly to congratulate faze u guys have managed to turn it around. I really doubt there are faze haters, there just people that prefer other artists. Lets appreciate these people's success, they work hard. More importantly these people have put our Music on the map. Even if some artists are doing it better that others for now, at least we're gaining some kind of recognition. I mean look at the MOBO awards, two naija artists were nominated in a category thats supposed to be for the whole of Africa thats an achievement by itself. You can argue faze is better all you want, thats your prerogative, its not just fair u guys have to denigrate another man's hard work and rewards to do that.
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by pheesayor(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2007
All arguments about tuface and faze should stop here because there's a different thread for that, all faze fans should remain strrong.
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by naijaway(m): 12:23am On Nov 30, 2007
tufaze is also a festac boi, so wetin u dey yarn
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by mohsmiley(m): 8:47pm On May 13, 2008
AH!FAZE 2 MUCH.I 2 LIK DAT GUY.HIS MY MAN AT ANYTIME ANYDAY
smiley
Re: Faze- Channel O Spirit Of Africa Award Nomination by obiem(m): 10:43am On May 14, 2008
Omo so NA TRUE, WELL GUD NEWS U GAT DERE BUT IT'S QUITE OBVIOUS THAT JTON IS FAZE'S PROMOTER!. Very gud to hear cos it kind time u no. Faze is gud , i've always believed he's been underachieving and requires a lot more. big ups he's finally there, wish him all d luck. MAKE PLANTASHUN STYLE WIN, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did These Celebs Loose Weight? Eg Ini Edo And Nnena / Miss K Pictures At The Future Awards / List Of Richest Magicians In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.