Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife (1208 Views)

My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by Emytexboy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Hello friends and family, my wife is pregnant and in her eight months now and counting, she fell very sick and was treated of malaria, including drips, she got better a little bit and always complain of severe headache, I've spent so much money on her drugs and treatment and she still complain about the headache, this afternoon, i pushed home when I received her call because of the acute headache, i invited a man of God who prayed for her she got a bit better but still complain about the headache, my Puckett is not even helping matters but I left all in the hand of God, please family, do remember us in prayers and other Wise, i can't even sleep or eat easily because of thought
Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by Wodu89: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
Hospital

Churches thesedays organize prayer meetings for expectant mothers. Why una nor dey go church?

2 Likes

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by OBTOREPA(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
Father intervene in this situation in Jesus name.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by dawnomike(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2023
Emytexboy:
Hello friends and family, my wife is pregnant and in her eight months now and counting, she fell very sick and was treated of malaria, including drips, she got better a little bit and always complain of severe headache, I've spent so much money on her drugs and treatment and she still complain about the headache, this afternoon, i pushed home when I received her call because of the acute headache, i invited a man of God who prayed for her she got a bit better but still complain about the headache, my Puckett is not even helping matters but I left all in the hand of God, please family, do remember us in prayers and other Wise, i can't even sleep or eat easily because of thought
She will surely be fine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by Saccharine: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2023
I don't know what the connection is between man of God and a pregnant woman suffering from severe headaches.

Better run to the hospital and make sure her blood pressure is being monitored.

Good luck oga

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by Mindlog: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2023
Take her to the hospital as she needs to see a doctor as soon as possible for the well-being of mother and baby.....I just hope it is not gestational hypertension.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by olac21(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
God's hands will be upon her in Jesus name but take her to the hospital for diagnosis and eventual treatment of what may be the cause of the acute and persistent headache.

4 Likes

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by proff010: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
Tell her to use salt and water to wash her head. Pour the water where people will not step on it.
Ire ooo

1 Like

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by Diligent1(f): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2023
I hope is not hypertension triggered by pregnancy, quickly take her to hospital as a matter of urgency.
Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by devoutpraise: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Father intervene in this situation in Jesus name.
AMEN
Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by Jesslove(f): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2023
It could be pre-eclampsia. Take her to the hospital immediately.

6 Likes

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by Udumasteve62(m): 12:15am On Sep 20, 2023
She will be well

1 Like

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by GboyegaD(m): 12:34am On Sep 20, 2023
Why not take her to the hospital for them to run a test on her and for the doctor to decide the best course of action for the mother and baby? Life has no duplicate and here you are acting like it does.

2 Likes

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by bularuz(m): 2:36am On Sep 20, 2023
Does she go for antenatal

2 Likes

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by aysnoopy(m): 5:16am On Sep 20, 2023
Saccharine:

I don't know what the connection is between man of God and a pregnant woman suffering from severe headaches.

Good luck oga

Op, please stick to this. Check her bp and if it's very high, please immediately do CS to safe the baby. Please please please.

4 Likes

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by Ensa777(f): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2023
I hope the treatment is from the hospital and not chemist/pharmacy.

This is looking like pregnancy induced hypertension or preeclampsia.

Pls don't joke with that.ooo
It's very dangerous for her.
God's healing hands ,Amen

5 Likes

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by DyingFetus: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2023
Borrow loan from loan apps and solve your issues
Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by kevwemike: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2023
Emytexboy:
oga take her to health center is cheaper or free of charge, pls, I for help u with money oo but now HEAD BORN

1 Like

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by UnfairLife7(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2023
kevwemike:
oga take her to health center is cheaper or free of charge, pls, I for help u with money oo but now HEAD BORN
which doctor will attend to him there? Government hospitals in Nigeria are in shambles. It may take him several weeks before he can see a doctor after collecting card. This is not about hearsay but real life experience in general hospital Apapa
Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by frozen70(f): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2023
Emytexboy:

God healing hands will be upon her
At this stage of her pregnancy, she needs bed rest

Meaning you take her to hospital and they will monitor her till delivery

Alternatively, keep her indoors and let her do nothing more than eating and resting with sleep

Till she delivers

Last option, get her mum to come and watch over her making sure she doesn't life a finger at home

Pregnancy is not an easy challenge

1 Like

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by kevwemike: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
UnfairLife7:
which doctor will attend to him there? Government hospitals in Nigeria are in shambles. It may take him several weeks before he can see a doctor after collecting card. This is not about hearsay but real life experience in general hospital Apapa
take her to primary health center not hospital those women there are professionals
Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by ibechris(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
I don't think u have visited any good hospital...May be na health centre u go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by lorhema(f): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
UnfairLife7:

The Mother and Child hospital at Akerele, Surulere doesn't have such issues. They can go there.
Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by Jewessgratitud3: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
Get her very good blood tonic. She's short of blood that's why.

Liquid iron works very fast and it's cheap.

It can also be a sign of typhoid. That's why it's good to treat both typhoid and Malaria together at once but first give her the blood tonic and watch for two days. Then if the headache persist, treat typhoid.
Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by capnies: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
Saccharine:

Good luck oga

Right. Suspecting high blood pressure and if not handled the baby might die in the womb, endangering the mother's life

1 Like

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by Ensa777(f): 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
UnfairLife7:

Everyone doesn't sta in Lagos sir.

OBio akpor and Oyigbo health centres and cottage hospitals are very efficient .
I hope he's able to access a good one.
This one he's complaining of funds in the morning,how childbirth go be?

1 Like

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by Mindlog: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Get her very good blood tonic. She's short of blood that's why.

Liquid iron works very fast and it's cheap.

It can also be a sign of typhoid. That's why it's good to treat both typhoid and Malaria together at once but first give her the blood tonic and watch for two days. Then if the headache persist, treat typhoid.

You are saying Iron deficiency anemia, possible sign of typhoid, she should take blood tonic and if it persists, she should treat typhoid......all these for a heavily pregnant woman, without the professional assessment and treatment by a doctor?

If the doctor diagnoses that it is Iron deficiency anemia, he/she is in the best position to direct treatment weighing the options of blood transfusion, blood tonic, iron tablets or infusion, make dem no gamble am because some autistic and ADHD children mama had the issue during pregnancy as e dey affect the baby's brain development.

2 Likes

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by wunmi590(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2023

Those are some of the pregnancy symptoms, she will surely be fine, just make sure you are always there to assist her...

That headache is also my wife symptoms, but it only occurs during her first trimester and after that, it will vanish...

God will help her

1 Like

Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by Jewessgratitud3: 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Mindlog:

You are saying Iron deficiency anemia, possible sign of typhoid, she should take blood tonic and if it persists, she should treat typhoid......all these for a heavily pregnant woman, without the professional assessment and treatment by a doctor?

If the doctor diagnoses that it is Iron deficiency anemia, he/she is in the best position to direct treatment weighing the options of blood transfusion, blood tonic, iron tablets or infusion, make dem no gamble am because some autistic and ADHD children mama had the issue during pregnancy as e dey affect the baby's brain development.

Its only for a few days she's going to be taking the blood tonic. I'm not saying she should do a blood transfusion. Two or three days on the blood tonic is ok and the headache will be gone. As for the typhoid treatment, she can go for a proper diagnosis to be sure before commencing the the right treatment suitable for pregnant patients. I'm not recommending self medication for the typhoid treatment o. Biko.
Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by Mindlog: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Its only for a few days she's going to be taking the blood tonic. I'm not saying she should do a blood transfusion. Two or three days on the blood tonic is ok and the headache will be gone. As for the typhoid treatment, she can go for a proper diagnosis to be sure before commencing the the right treatment suitable for pregnant patients. I'm not recommending self medication for the typhoid treatment o. Biko.

A few hours is even risky, straight up hospital and seeing a doctor as it would be far cheaper than anything going wrong.
Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by Jewessgratitud3: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Mindlog:

A few hours is even risky, straight up hospital and seeing a doctor as it would be far cheaper than anything going wrong.

Ngwanu tell Op.
Re: Please House, Help Me And Pray For My Wife by Mindlog: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Ngwanu tell Op.

I belief he has read and still reading what is being posted.

(1) (Reply)

Need Info 4 Introduction / What Do Step Children Call Their Step-Dads? / Discrimination Against Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.