Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Full Text Of President Tinubu's Speech At The United Nations General Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of President Tinubu's Speech At The United Nations General Assembly (13229 Views)

Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns / Tijjani Muhammad-Bande Elected United Nations General Assembly President / Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of President Tinubu's Speech At The United Nations General Assembly by MSesan: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

he's so dumbed. Can't even read

Read it first and judge yourself who's the dumbest

Lazy Nigerian youth!
Re: Full Text Of President Tinubu's Speech At The United Nations General Assembly by MSesan: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2023
pharmagba:
Succintly, Brilliantly and eloquently delivered.
Thank you Mr President.
I'm proud to be a Nigerian.

Nigeria shall be great again

Omo, I don't think I've ever seen such a speech from any past President before.
This is a brilliant one!
Re: Full Text Of President Tinubu's Speech At The United Nations General Assembly by Kaiser20: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2023
MSesan:

Omo, I don't think I've ever seen such a speech from any past President before.
This is a brilliant one!
Has a brilliant speech lifted your people from poverty?
You can not inspire an Olodo, he remains an Olodo, unless he changes
Re: Full Text Of President Tinubu's Speech At The United Nations General Assembly by BabaRamota1980: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2023
Kaiser20:

Start with a street-to-street campaign, tell hungry Nigerians to support Tinubu when Tinubu's government does not add any value to people's lives, street boyz will kill you

Before President Tinubu got there it was already very bad. Hunger did not start in Nigeria after he became President. He said many times to correct and steer the country in the right path we will all feel some hardships in beginning and steadily we will begin to see gains after a while. Then the gains will steady and become rewarding long term.

You sef know that teo persons that had nothing when they dated, then got married both husband and wife will not immediately become comfortable and have means to care for their needs. There will be some struggles and pains in beginning, but as time progress they will begin to build together and their cooperation will materialize comfort. Abi I lie?
Re: Full Text Of President Tinubu's Speech At The United Nations General Assembly by Israel07: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Rice, Ewa, Agbado, eh eh eh he he he he he...
Balablu, A different town hall with no down payment. Make I hear say him read all that even tho it was drafted for him. Oluwole Chicago First class 😂
Re: Full Text Of President Tinubu's Speech At The United Nations General Assembly by Israel07: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Before President Tinubu got there it was already very bad. Hunger did not start in Nigeria after he became President. He said many times to correct and steer the country in the right path we will all feel some hardships in beginning and steadily we will begin to see gains after a while. Then the gains will steady and become rewarding long term.

You sef know that teo persons that had nothing when they dated, then got married both husband and wife will not immediately become comfortable and have means to care for their needs. There will be some struggles and pains in beginning, but as time progress they will begin to build together and their cooperation will materialize comfort. Abi I lie?

Eediot! Not all Nigerians are fools and blindly support a half senile old ex convict druggie with an unrepentant zeal for corruption.
I didn't see preach n clamour for support for GEJ. He has grabbed it, let him keep running with it, every educated young person in this country 'll never support a criminal.
Re: Full Text Of President Tinubu's Speech At The United Nations General Assembly by MSesan: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kaiser20:

Has a brilliant speech lifted your people from poverty?
You can not inspire an Olodo, he remains an Olodo, unless he changes

At least, he passes some messages. He tells the world what Africans are going through.
In some people's adage, "If you keep silent about your illness, they won't know the drugs to be prescribed".
Re: Full Text Of President Tinubu's Speech At The United Nations General Assembly by Kaiser20: 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
MSesan:

At least, he passes some messages. He tells the world what Africans are going through.
In some people's adage, "If you keep silent about your illness, they won't know the drugs to be prescribed".
At that stage, Nigeria's predicament was beyond knowledge and information, our leaders lacked the application of information.
The whole world already knows that Nigeria's problems are self-induced.
Reform starts from the inside not from the Outside!
Re: Full Text Of President Tinubu's Speech At The United Nations General Assembly by BabaRamota1980: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
Israel07:

Eediot! Not all Nigerians are fools and blindly support a half senile old ex convict druggie with an unrepentant zeal for corruption.
I didn't see preach n clamour for support for GEJ. He has grabbed it, let him keep running with it, every educated young person in this country 'll never support a criminal.

Gej is behind you. Tinubu is ahead of you. Face forward
Re: Full Text Of President Tinubu's Speech At The United Nations General Assembly by brightleave(m): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

This comment sounds like a wailing wailer and failure. Who's holding him back?
Snatch it, grab it and run away with it. Let him keep running na, abi una think say national governance is same with regional governance.
U guys portrayed Tinubu as Mr. Knows it all and that's d beginning of his failure.
I remember when yaradua was elected and his first speech even torched his opponent (buhari)
I pityu sad
Re: Full Text Of President Tinubu's Speech At The United Nations General Assembly by limeta(f): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
twilliamx:

Can you read at all or comprehension is the problem?

Enlighten me pls
Re: Full Text Of President Tinubu's Speech At The United Nations General Assembly by limeta(f): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
[quote author=dadesoji post=125904968][/quote]

Before you speak for other Africans pls do a little leg walk and ask them what they see of Tinubu
Then we can discuss further.
Thank you .
Re: Full Text Of President Tinubu's Speech At The United Nations General Assembly by emmanuelbrown26: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
brightleave:
I pityu sad
Tinubu is just clauless right now. He doesn't know where to start
Re: Full Text Of President Tinubu's Speech At The United Nations General Assembly by PHAYOL81: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
Eloquent speech from Mr President, @officialABAT Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. We pray your reign becomes the beginning of great transformation in/of Nigeria.
GOD bless Nigeria
GOD bless its well-meaning citizens as well.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Tinubu's Speech At The United Nations General Assembly by StJasper(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]
NewDea4:

How can he raise dust do you know how much of his loot is kept with those same.neo-colonists, you now want him to fight them on your behalf?

At least the man has achieved his life ambition everybody can rest small now, abi?

Can your father fight the western world if he is made the president of your Biafla Lipublic?
Re: Full Text Of President Tinubu's Speech At The United Nations General Assembly by okewumi: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
BabaRamota1980:
Please, I am begging Nigerians, give this man an honest backing and clean support so that it can be better for all.

President Tinubu has plans to move Nigeria forward. We should lend hands and hearts to his administration so Nigeria can achieve and make us all proud.

Leave them now. Let all their life full of hate. Ordinary commissioner can never be poor again. The only country that is full of negativity l av ever seen is Nigeria and government must rescue us with heavy sanction on social media. We were not like this b4. Hausa loves igbo, igbo loves yoruba, Muslim loves Christian and Christian loves traditionalist.

Obansanjo= 8yrs
Jonathan= 6yrs
Buhari= 8yrs
Now Tinubu=4 yes
TOTAL= 26 years.

If we minus 26 years from our age, is it not something?. If we pray for negativity for our leaders, they are wasting our years not their own because they can never be poor again

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of President Tinubu's Speech At The United Nations General Assembly by Lincton: 7:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Superb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Accepts Ban’s Invitation To World Leaders’ Meeting / Fuel Subsidy: NAIRAXI To Digitize Public Transport To Mitigate Adverse Effects / EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.