Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns (1337 Views)

Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) / I Don't Know Mohbad, Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me - James Brown Warns / Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns by press9jatv: 5:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Justice For Mohbad: “Stop pouring your fr¥stration on me, I don’t know him,” Crossdresser James Brown warns fans

Video credit: instablog9ja

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1704052978930295272

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h52P6YBzy9w?si=pSqwgG2kpVIdeCx8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns by press9jatv: 5:16am On Sep 20, 2023
Nigeria Police to exhume Mohbad’s corpse to unravel cause of death

The Lagos State Command of the Nigeria Police has inaugurated a 13-man investigative panel to unravel the mysteries surrounding the death of 27-year-old fast-rising artiste, Ileri-Oluwa Oladimeji popularly known as Mohbad.

Mohbad died on Tuesday amid suspicious circumstances that have sparked off widespread controversies, especially in the social media.

He was said to have been frustrated by his former record label, Marlian Records, and his life threatened by one Samlarry and others.

Subsequently, the Inspector-General of Police, Kayode Egbetokun, ordered the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Idowu Owohunwa, to investigate the death.

The command in a report on Monday said a panel had been constituted to unravel the case and give an interim report in two weeks.

“Following the death of one Ileri Oluwa Oladimeji AKA Mohbad. ‘M’ Aged 27 which occurred in the month of September 12th 2023, and in the overriding public interest, the Command has set up a special investigative team to unravel the circumstances surrounding the death of the victim, identify witnesses, culprits if any and any person that will be helpful to the investigative process and deploy processes and other technological tools to aid the investigative course in line with the relevant provisions of the Nigeria,” the report read.

The panel is to carry out discreet investigation which covers exhumation, autopsy/toxicology/histology, scene visit, hospital/medical report, and records of suspects/witnesses statements.

The team members are stated below:

DET. ACP SAHEED KASSIM – Head

DET. CSP CRIS ONYEISI

DET. SP MASTA ALH. BUNU

DET. SP IBRAHIM A. YUSUF

DET. DSP AHMED ABDULLAHI

DET. ASP ODERINDE GALFAR

DET. ASP ALABI BOLANLE

DET. ASP MOHAMMED YUSU

DET. INSPR. ADESIDA ADEFISAYO

10.DET. INSPR. AMEH MICHAEL

10.DET. INSPR. OISA ROSELINE

12.DET. INSPR. MAYOWA OWOEYE

13.DET. INSPR. BABATUNDE VICTOR

LEGAL TEAM

SP CARDOSO YETUNDE ESQ – OC Legal

DSP UMAR BELLO ESQ – Legal Officer

ASP AUGUSTINE NWABUISI ESQ – Legal Officer

FORENSIC TEAM

1 DET. CSP AYITU AKPAMA – Team Leader

2 DET. INSPR ELIZABETH OLOKODE – Member

3 DET. INSPR QUEEN AGOFURE – Member

Re: Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns by press9jatv: 5:18am On Sep 20, 2023
James is becoming very beautiful bobrisky has done every needed surgery but still look like an expired liquid milk. 😂🤣😂😂

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns by MS247: 5:20am On Sep 20, 2023
press9jatv:
James is becoming very beautiful bobrisky has done every needed surgery but still look like an expired liquid milk. 😂🤣😂😂

Kilode .. you get beef with Bobo toh risky nii
Re: Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns by press9jatv: 5:28am On Sep 20, 2023
MS247:

Kilode .. you get beef with Bobo toh risky nii
😆 😆. You are chasing clout
Re: Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns by SpatialKing(m): 5:37am On Sep 20, 2023
Exactly

Yorubas and South west should stop forcing and pressing Mohbad on everyone..

We have more pressing issues in the country.

What positive cause did Mohbad fight for when he was alive? Absolutely None!

Same Mohbad promoted Alcohol (highnesses) , Drugs, Smoking, Cultism,rituals, yahoo, fast money, violence, womanizing and others among Yoruba youths through his and Malian music when he was alive...

The truth is bitter but has to be said...

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns by MrsTwrite(f): 5:50am On Sep 20, 2023
The matter tire me as well.
Re: Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns by Chibuzoripob: 6:03am On Sep 20, 2023
sad wink see the idiot ostrich neck
Re: Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns by Berrityga: 6:06am On Sep 20, 2023
James brown is much better than that kid that never opened mohbads dm. At least he has the balls to say the truth and pretend like he cared.
Re: Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns by Helpfromabove1(m): 6:14am On Sep 20, 2023
Will you keep quiet

See frustration calling other frustration

No be frustration turn you to cross dresser
Re: Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns by KingLennon(m): 6:36am On Sep 20, 2023
SpatialKing:
Exactly

Same Mohbad promoted Alcohol (highnesses) , Drugs, Smoking, Cultism,rituals, yahoo, fast money, violence, womanizing and others among Yoruba youths through his and Malian music when he was alive...

Imole was different. The pressure should tell you something. Music is universal
Re: Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns by princeade86(m): 6:38am On Sep 20, 2023
Mumu want to use imole trend.
Re: Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns by Ensa777(f): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2023
Was the Mohbad of good influence to Nigerian youths?
Ppl carrying this matter on their head like gala.
Re: Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns by Makunahatata: 8:16am On Sep 20, 2023
SpatialKing:
Exactly

must u make everything a tribe war? Oya show us placards carried by Yoruba ppl insisting or forcing u or others to join the fight or shut up forever... Foolish goat
Re: Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns by BoldBrainz(m): 8:20am On Sep 20, 2023
It's very distasteful how some people expect Nigeria to stand still because a Yoruba musician died in questionable circumstances, despite the fact that relevant authorities are already working to unravel the cause(s) of his demise.

Mohbad was not even in a place to be considered having an image worth emulating. He sang nonsense that appealed to the wild streets while doing his own share of drugs. But for some reason, his enthusiasts are keen on dragging everyone into the mess that occasioned his death.

Instead of you people to address the menace of drug abuse, cultism, hooliganism and sexual perversion that has saturated your societal space, you're busy disturbing the peace of other Nigerians to lend voices to one nonsense movement. You comfortably glorify musicians with no morals when they sing and exhibit all manner of societal vices, then disturb other Nigerians when repercussions come calling.

Mtscheew!
Re: Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns by Varunpulyani: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2023
Yansh don dey scratch you ?
Re: Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns by Treadway: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:
It's very distasteful how some people expect Nigeria to stand still because a Yoruba musician died in questionable circumstances, despite the fact that relevant authorities are already working to unravel the cause(s) of his demise.

Mohbad was not even in a place to be considered having an image worth emulating. He sang nonsense that appealed to the wild streets while doing his own share of drugs. But for some reason, his enthusiasts are keen on dragging everyone into the mess that occasioned his death.

Instead of you people to address the menace of drug abuse, cultism, hooliganism and sexual perversion that has saturated your societal space, you're busy disturbing the peace of other Nigerians to lend voices to one nonsense movement. You comfortably glorify musicians with no morals when they sing and exhibit all manner of societal vices, then disturb other Nigerians when repercussions come calling.

Mtscheew!
as in ehn. Even me sef, as person wey love music and not noise, I had never heard the guy's name before much less whatever crap he def must have been singing while alive. Oh well, let whomever wants to mourn do so.
Re: Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns by IVORY2009(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2023
press9jatv:
Justice For Mohbad: “Stop pouring your fr¥stration on me, I don’t know him,” Crossdresser James Brown warns fans

Video credit: instablog9ja

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1704052978930295272

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h52P6YBzy9w?si=pSqwgG2kpVIdeCx8

Association of YouTubers Nairaland Branch, in politics section shocked
Re: Mohbad: Stop Pouring Your Frustration On Me, I Don’t Know Him- James Brown Warns by press9jatv: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
IVORY2009:

Association of YouTubers Nairaland Branch, in politics section shocked

😂 you are funny no be small

(1) (Reply)

Brad Pitt Or Tom Cruise? / Merry Christmas To You All / Who Wants Nkem Owoh Dead ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.