Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo (17428 Views)

How Abuja Was Before Tinubu Became President, A Documentary By A Tiktoker! / Obasanjo: I Became Nigerian President By Accident / I Became Nigerian President By Accident – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by porthouse7(f): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2023
Always yarning dust
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by Ecbatana: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2023
grin
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by kareemkamil(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2023
The man is genesis of Nigeria problem
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by zoghys: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
angry Agaba ędun has started again.
He is known for his chicanery.

That's a very stupid thing to say to your elder, as an omoluabi
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by legitnow1: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2023
BY DESTINY!'

I CANNOT SAY SAME FOR THE CURRENT THIEF PRESIDENT

2 Likes

Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by Jennieee4(f): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2023
You did well
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by Ewedegubbler: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2023
Baba agbalagbi
Baba edide
Tormentor of Obas
We are waiting for those dirty Obas to nack you wit jazz oo

They said Bode Thomas barked like a dog
Let’s see if Baba is Gona crow like a cockerel
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by Padipadi(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2023
Olachase:
And you can't tell them then that it's not your turn undecided undecided
lmao 🤣
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by Curious345: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2023
Lagos is a gangster paradise
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:01am On Sep 20, 2023
I became President by accident: It was very obvious.

"but the love of my people, love for my country and humanity made it something that I am coming into” Fellow Nigerians, over to you all.
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by Blitzking: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2023
I once met an old man who told me alot about obj and buhari how they were all sent to usa while in the military as young men for training and how they all fought in the civil war. I really learnt alot wanted a selfie with him but he was kinda paranoid. he declined..
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by damble: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2023
We can testify to it that you did your best despite the fact not prepared for it
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by TOMMYS: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Blitzking:
I once met an old man who told me alot about obj and buhari how they were all sent to usa while in the military as young men for training and how they all fought the civil war. I really learnt alot wanted a selfie baba was paranoid hence he declined..

Baba educate us
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by Haveyoueatentod: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2023
On colos on colos
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by APOPTOSIS: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2023
But Nigerian Pastors will always claim they have been prophetically mandated to lead. grin grin
Even those they've been trying to favor with their lies aren't defending same pastors again grin grin grin
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by Creamypie(m): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2023
Blitzking:
I once met an old man who told me alot about obj and buhari how they were all sent to usa while in the military as young men for training and how they all fought the civil war. I really learnt alot wanted a selfie baba was paranoid hence he declined..
obj and buhabububokanditri have been in the army in the late 1950s, were sent to u.s and London respectively, same as all the officers and commanders u can nention, of that period till early 1980s. They also fought in Nigeria civil war. Obj received surrender agreement from Phillip effiong, buhabokobanditri fought in Enugu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by TheBillyonaire: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2023
Accidental Country beget Accidental Presidents and Accidental Public Servants. grin

Shameful thing to say.
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by Iwedunloye: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Yeah sophisticate him because he is an Igbo man.

This is the person that gave you gsm to scream Ronu like a malu

Mumu, and he distributed it for free to everybody in Nigeria
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by Varunpulyani: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2023
Iwedunloye:

Mumu, and he distributed it for free to everybody in Nigeria

What did bulaba your lord almighty do ?
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by naija4life247: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2023
It was obvious
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by olorunlekewale: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2023
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by JuicyStar: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2023
ooh so u know. if not for the assassination of your former boss General Muritala Mohammed u for no see the sit and probable would not have been considered in 1999.
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by ejimatic: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/09/19/i-became-president-by-accident-obasanjo/
. That is a lie sir. The North made you president in order to pacifiy the SW over the death of Abiola MKO.
The North wanted someone who would return the power to the North .Obasanjo did so in 1979 when he gave power to Shagari at the expense of Awolowo. He did not even support Awolowo then That is why the North preferred him to Falae. Olu
Did Obasanjo disappoint the North? No
He handed over to Yarhadua in the North.
The SE should learn how politics is practiced in Nigeria. The earlier the better for the region!

1 Like

Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2023
E DIDE, E JOKO
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by BabaO2: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2023
We know you were merely coronated by enemies of Nigeria to save your mismanaged penury life as a bait they sold to you and to save the larger thieves of other parts of the country.
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by hotseat: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2023
OBJ is as wily as a fox.

He's Machiavellian by nature.

He came from the Abacha gulag to become the first democratically elected president after military rule in 1999.

He came out of prison koboless but, on leaving office after his failed third term bid, he became a multi-billionaire with a Presidential Library to show for it.

He singlehandedly institutionalised corruption bribing even members of the NASS to achieve his tenure elongation.

The singsong then was... "PDP share the money!"

OBJ had the golden opportunity to chart the moral compass of our country but, he bungled it.

Today he's St.Obasanjo pointing out visible/invisible flaws of others.

Hypocrisy personified!

1 Like

Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by NotProphet: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/09/19/i-became-president-by-accident-obasanjo/
Obi remain the only serious presidential candidate that really wanted to serve and he will get there.
Tinubu just wanted to fulfill his lifelong ambition of been called president that was why he was busy shouting emilokan on every campaign ground. he never had a plan on how to move the country forward. he spent all his life scheming and creating confusion and deceiving his entire region.
he knew subsidy has to go in 2012 but for him to support the govt and move the country forward, he created a confusion and capitalized on the ignorance of most Nigerians to lead the 2012 protest. he never loved Nigeria and its citizens. it was more of him and himself alone and if not for tribalism and religion bigotry of which he also capitalized on and the help of INEC and power of incumbency of APC, he will never have smell Aso rock.

As for Buhari, he never had a plan. he just wanted to rob shoulders with Obasenjo as been both a military and civilian head of state.

GEJ was just a pure accident. He never had it in mind to be president. his small bayelsa state is already a disadvantage to him. even if presidency were to go to SS, Bayelsa would have been the least state to even consider.

Yaradua just wanted to do what is right
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by iampeterben(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2023
We all know the story Baba Iyabo
Re: I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo by Alimzy20(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2023
RiceBandit:
Please I beg you to return my stolen phone now.
LOL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Togo, Niger, Benin Owe Nigeria ₦32.04 Billion For Electricity Supplied In 2019 / 2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? / 2023: Bala Mahmud, Others Defect To PDP In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.