Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North (1134 Views)

Senate Alerts Military On Terrorists’ Enclaves In Kwara, Niger / Sunday Igboho On Ondo Church Killings; I Envisaged Terrorists’ Attacks In South- / Garba Shehu: Kemi Adeosun's Forgery Worse Than Pantami’s Comments On Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by jmoore(m): 8:36am On Sep 20, 2023
Whenever terrorists kill army/police in southeast, I see comments like 'when the army invade the community and starts killing everyone, don't shout genocide' and other useless comments that supports army to kill innocent people and not go after the main culprits.

But when there is news of bokoharam/iswap killing soldiers in the north, same set of people won't even dare to post a single comment on the thread.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by nedu666: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2023
jmoore:
Whenever terrorists kill army/police in southeast, I see comments like 'when the army invade the community and starts killing everyone, don't shout genocide' and other useless comments that supports army to kill innocent people and not go after the main culprits.

But when there is news of bokoharam/iswap killing soldiers in the north, same set of people won't even dare to post a single comment on the thread.

Yoruba dey fear north like kilode. Go to alaba rago, aboki no send land use, agbero. If Yoruba do any how, dagger go show.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2023
Alright
Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by Alchemy528: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2023
These attacks on security forces are tragic, no matter where they occur. Let's not let regional divides hinder our collective response."

1 Like

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by Raskimonojendor: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2023
jmoore:

Northerners don't celebrate terrorism on their own land like the South Easterners.

2 Likes

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by jmoore(m): 8:59am On Sep 20, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Northerners don't celebrate terrorism on their own land like the South Easterners.
It was southeast that was celebrating the murder of Deborah because of blasphemy?

Clap for yourself!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by Odin13: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2023
Front page .. seun..

Let’s get a wider view .. why some people celebrate the death of Nigerian security forces in a section of the country ..

..and who say North don’t celebrate dead of solder..
who welcomes the bandits ? Who are the bandits .? Who sponsors bandits ?

Yoruba most time will stay in their Ibadan and keep hallucinations alive ..

Why blame the northerner that loudly said “Yoruba people are the problem of nigeria”

Because they don’t know and will always force ignorant opinion

6 Likes

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by MadamExcellency: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

So who pays bandits for protection? The Northern communities pay to fund the terrorists by paying them millions while the people you hate so much aren't taxed by the unknown gunmen and secondly those Eastern bandits protect the farmers from Herdsmen at no cost.

Don't forget, Nigeria Army fights in the East majorly for the benefit of the politicians and the murderous herdsmen.

9 Likes

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by Emergingnation(m): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2023
That the recipes of Yoruba Muslims... grin

When the terrorist in military and police uniforms were unleashing hell and teror on un arm protesters, bearing microphones and flags, they were rejoicing and encouraging them to unleash more on the protesters..

Now that the chicken has come home for roasting, and the terrorist security operative being at the receiving end, they're now resulting into wailing and crying like an infants who are suffering from acute feeds deprivation... grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by BoldBrainz(m): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2023
Imagine how lowly we have degenerated as humans!

This one created a thread to gauge people's reactions to the killings of security agents in different regions of the country, as if those victims are just mere statistics to be bandied for conversational relevance.

Those are humans with families and loved ones! People like you! Giving their lives to secure your stupid coconut head! And your major concern is regional and tribal feelers and reactions in the face of this ugliness!

Don't you people have shame?!

1 Like

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by ayokellany: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2023
No they are not but they are the ones that celebrated the blasting of Dora Akuyuli husband head n other killing witnessed from the East.

jmoore:

It was southeast that was celebrating the murder of Deborah because of blasphemy?

Clap for yourself!

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by jmoore(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2023
ayokellany:
No they are not but they are the ones that celebrated the blasting of Dora Akuyuli husband head n other killing witnessed from the East.

Drop a screenshot of one that celebrated murder of Akunyili's husband.

Here is Bashir Ahmad that was working for Buhari being payed with Nigerian money. He supports terrorism against people because of blasphemy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by Sangoamadioha1: 9:21am On Sep 20, 2023
jmoore:

Who do you expect to talk on your behalf Did anybody stop you from talking Everyone is saying what is important to them and how they see things. You too say your own, after all you no dey pay anyone to talk on your behalf 😒
Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by Zionmdde: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

This one created a thread to gauge people's reactions to the killings of security agents in different regions of the country, as if those victims are just mere statistics to be bandied for conversational relevance.

Those are humans with families and loved ones! People like you! Giving their lives to secure your stupid coconut head! And your major concern is regional and tribal feelers and reactions in the face of this ugliness!

Sharrap for talking without understanding the OP
Yes all those involved in the killing should be crushed, killed and sent to hell. Yes the soldiers don't deserve that kind of death

The op is saying why threaten "genocide because of acts committed by criminals" when you don't do the same when bandits kill soldiers.

So kindly sharrap again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by Ikaeniyan0: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2023
jmoore:

Clap for yourself!

You're using the late deborah death incident to score a cheap political point on nairaland. There's no low some of you bigots can't go

Is deborah a military or police officer? May her soul keep on RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by BoldBrainz(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2023
Zionmdde:

Sharrap for talking without understanding the OP
Yes all those involved in the killing should be crushed, killed and sent to hell. Yes the soldiers don't deserve that kind of death

The op is saying why threaten "genocide because of acts committed by criminals" when you don't do the same when bandits kill soldiers.

So kindly sharrap again

You must be unfortunate in this life to quote me and exhibit your generational idiocy!
Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by jmoore(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You're using the late deborah death incident to score a cheap political point on nairaland. There's no low some of you bigots can't go

I can use it to score any point. Is the life of police/army better than Deborah?

Bigot, park one side with your hypocritical RIP.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by Ikaeniyan0: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2023
jmoore:

I can use it to score any point. Is the life of police/army better than Deborah?

Bigot, park one side with your hypocritical RIP.

Most of you boys are fraustrated in life, you only come to nairaland to relieve yourself of the fraustration.
Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by anungangampu: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2023
The problem with this kind of issues in Nigeria is that at the end of the day nothing is done to curb the root problem.

I expect the army to go for culprits and any other person around the vicinity out of revenge.
After that, I expect them to go back to same point to charge villagers .

This is the problem of South East, no one is talking about; The police and Army has turned south east to their cash cow, mounting road blocks in villages to extrort villagers. This has been going on since I was a kid. I thought it was normal till I moved outside South East to see this practice is only done in the East. In South East you feel caged and always feel the war zone presence. Most villagers who support this because to them its all about Freedom.

Everyone has been complaining about this. Only in South East, you would see Nigeria police mounting road blocks to hold people with motorcycle and charge then extraneous fees.
It's a menace no one is talking about.

I hate the scum called Nnamdi Kanu and his stupid friends Ekpa for subjugating the once peaceful South East but then we should ask the right questions.
Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by Zionmdde: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You must be unfortunate in this life to quote me and exhibit your generational idiocy!
Now sharrap again
And next time read with understanding

1 Like

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by Bendeco2020: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2023
The simple truth is that over 90% of those comments are from one region in the south.

They simply hates the Igbos.

They were mocking Easterners initially when the IPOB members were not armed. They always post a picture of military men torturing some young men in the mud.

Why are those cowards not posting the picture again? They hope that the military men will keep bulling some eastern youths without equal and opposite reaction.

That time has gone when Igbos will take rubbish in the name of being liberal.

They will come online and keep yarning that biafra war will repeat itself. I wonder why they always make such comments as if the war was between their tribe vs Igbos.

Yoruba man always hide behind the crowd or majority to attack. Let them come direct if they wish for war against Igbo, let the two tribe settle themselves not hiding under Nigeria with over 100 tribes to threaten a section of the country.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by Alphanancy: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2023
jmoore:

Clap for yourself!

Dat guy na dunce. Ignore him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by Raskimonojendor: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2023
jmoore:

Clap for yourself!

You think you are smart.

When I say terrorism. I mean organized terror groups like Boko Haram & IPOB and NOT some mob action.
Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by chiagozien(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Your Nigeria security are not securing anyone in east but killing.

We're better without them because between 2015 till now, Nigeria security have killed more than 5 hundreds innocent easterners.

They should go,we now trust our local vigilante over them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by Raskimonojendor: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2023
MadamExcellency:

So who pays bandits for protection? The Northern communities pay to fund the terrorists by paying them millions while the people you hate so much aren't taxed by the unknown gunmen and secondly those Eastern bandits protect the farmers from Herdsmen at no cost.

Don't forget, Nigeria Army fights in the East majorly for the benefit of the politicians and the murderous herdsmen.
At the bolded. IPOB have gone more than protecting farm lands. They came under that but are now a terror group. Where do you think they get their funding from cheesy

I remember when they marched into ariria international market and people clapped for them. Now they have moved on to beheading their fellow ibo people.

Mind you, the lady below is Ibo and her fiance is from Kaduna south. She came home to introduce her fiance to her family and IPOB got her.

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by chiagozien(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Is the life of military or police more precious than Deborah's own?
Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by chiagozien(m): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

At the bolded. IPOB have gone more than protecting farm lands. They came under that but are now a terror group.

I remember when they marched into ariria international market and people clapped for them. Now they have moved on to beheading their fellow ibo people.
Were you not among those that hailed Nigeria soldiers for killing them when they had no gun.

Why the sudden Care for Igbos.

Your hypocrisy stinks.

2 Likes

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by Raskimonojendor: 11:22am On Sep 20, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

I tire for these people oo. Deborah unfortunate death was via a mob action. Same like the aluu boys in Rivers State. OP can't even tell the difference between terrorism and mob action.
Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by Raskimonojendor: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2023
chiagozien:
Were you not among those that hailed Nigeria soldiers for killing them when they had no gun.

Why the sudden Care for Igbos.

Your hypocrisy stinks.
Your hypocrisy is that they came in as savior of Ibos from rape and herdsmen, suddenly they have started killing their fellow ibos instead of just facing the soldiers. The killing of Akunyili comes to mind.

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by owem19(m): 11:27am On Sep 20, 2023
You get fore sight.kudos a wise man
jmoore:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by chiagozien(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Your hypocrisy is that they came in as savior of Ibos from rape and herdsmen, suddenly they have started killing their fellow ibos instead of just facing the soldiers. The killing of Akunyili comes to mind grin
But I wonder why Igbos are not crying over ipob but yolobas that wish Nigeria soldiers to kill all Igbo are the ones crying. grin grin

Modbad you people killed what was his offense.

1 Like

Re: Observation About Comments On Terrorists Attacks On Army/police In SE Vs North by Raskimonojendor: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2023
chiagozien:
But I wonder why Igbos are not crying over ipob but yolobas that wish Nigeria soldiers to kill all Igbo are the ones crying. grin grin

Modbad you people killed what was his offense.
Wetin concern me with mohbad. I barely knew who he was till last week.

They are not crying over Igbos because they are hypocrites and selfish. If IPOB had killed one of their family members, they did be singing a different tune. Like the twitter video of an Ibo woman crying over her dead husband killed by IPOB.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Certificate Forger Can Not Educate Our Children; Nigerians Reply Bola Tinubu / Was 2nd Niger Bridge A 'Wasted Venture' Since You Already Had 1st Niger Bridge? / Prize For Best African Leader----is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.