Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu (8850 Views)

Tinubu Posseses Skills To Address Economic Challenges, Says Babangida / Ahmed Idris Got N15bn Bribe To Fast-Track Payment To Oil-Producing States - EFCC / N5m Hate Speech Fine: We've Discovered Alternative To Oil Revenue - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by SmartyPants(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
Buhari4dullard:
That Refinery in Lagos that the Govt gave Dangote, it belongs to Nigerians not Dangote

How? The FG only invested $4 billion out of approximately $20 billion that went into that refinery and still took a 20% share. Can you allow that in your own business??
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by OBIGS(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
I thought the man had a solution to Nigeria problem already. Omo this one chance na die ooo
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by badoh(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
rinzaugustine:
I will..I will more than 100 days don pass ..those recycled politicians as against technocrats he promised will not take the country anywhere but rather make it worse
Some of you just think changes will happen overnight. So 3months into his administration, employments should have manifested, FDI's should have started coming in. Won't he first woo the foreign investors and assure them a conducive atmosphere for them to invest in Nigeria?
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by MacTayyy: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ok
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by dikings(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehehe..

Who God has blessed, no Igbos can curse.

God bless Ashiwaju Tinubu
You a clown? What makes you feel only igbos dont like tinubu?
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by dikings(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehehe..

Who God has blessed, no Igbos can curse.

God bless Ashiwaju Tinubu
You a clown? What makes you feel only igbos dont like tinubu?
azikiweironsi:
I thought they said he had never worked in Exxon Mobil before , now see the massive investment coming from the same company through the able President.
It has never been good for Nigeria but now.
Even the Agulu Nanu Lamba fraud cannot do half of what Jagaban has done so far. The result will begin to show very soon.
I love you Mr. President. Carry on the good work.
Oya children of hates and perdition food is ready. Attack to begin for good news.
Your mumu don too much
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Mosba: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Buhari4dullard:
That Refinery in Lagos that the Govt gave Dangote, it belongs to Nigerians not Dangote

just go collect am for Nigeria
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by clems88(m): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
Find solution to naira. Naira is 993 as I speak. I bought a kg of today at 900 naira angry
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by commoditiesnig: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
Good
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Risingblue008(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
For u to knw say this man no get plan for the country
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Iamanoited: 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
"i'll-find-solution-to-oil-gas-challenges-says-tinubu".

IT IS A PRESIDENTIAL PREROGATIVE TO TAG PRICES AND PREVENT HIGH INFLATION.

SO PLEASE TAG FOREX RATE AT N300:$1; FUEL AT N300 PER LITRE; CEMENT AT N3000 PER BAG; GAS AT N620 PER UNIT AND INCREASE MINIMUM WAGE TO N60000 PER MONTH.

ALSO MINIMUM PENSION SHOULD BE N100'000 PER MONTH.
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by aestake: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehe

We patriotic Nigerians believe in Ashiwaju.

God bless our proactive president.
You said the same thing for Buhari. grin
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by AskNgige2: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
atobs4real:
Sure for you My President

Useless president
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
tfelicityk:
May God use him to succeed it before his administration clocks two years. And may God use him to fixed all the federal manufacturing industries and develop the agricultural sector to produce more food. Thank You, God.
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless PBAT & VPKS
God Bless Me.

Aameen

Useless prayer.
MUMU.
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by atobs4real(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
AskNgige2:

Useless president
For your mind
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by ChronicGp(m): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
Buhari said this for 8 years
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by rinzaugustine: 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
badoh:

Some of you just think changes will happen overnight. So 3months into his administration, employments should have manifested, FDI's should have started coming in. Won't he first woo the foreign investors and assure them a conducive atmosphere for them to invest in Nigeria?
so if you are a foreign investor you will sink in your hard earned money into a country judiciary is in pocket of executive so that if there is dispute tomorrow you won’t have recourse to anywhere to get your money back?..think..think..smh
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by saysoo: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/ill-find-solution-to-oil-gas-challenges-says-tinubu/
this is what IBB talked about years back. The presidency is not a platform for on job training. This guy was never prepared.
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by tfelicityk(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
blueAgent:

Useless prayer.
MUMU.

Thank you.
God bless you
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by ianann(m): 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2023
If nigeria may open for business to other nations, there are certain things which out to have been resolved lin my opinion like; security,human sabotaging business. There is a law but it is not effective enough to spot human element that kill business in Nigeria. Civil servant(Ministries) are equally worse because of their corrupt practises. civil service, i feel it need reform. let strenghten our institution before inviting any eternal business.
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Bringbackmandat: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
When? Until we all kpai?
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by Againstallodds: 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tell that idiat that election is over. He should stop campaigning
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2023
tfelicityk:

Thank you.
God bless you

Your mumu reverse psychology does not work on me.
I repeat it is a useless prayer.
Re: I’ll Find Solution To Oil, Gas Challenges, Says Tinubu by tfelicityk(m): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
blueAgent:

Your mumu reverse psychology does not work on me.
I repeat it is a useless prayer.

Once again
Thank you...
How are you doing frnd?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others / Insecurity: Frank Blames Buhari’s, Apc’s Incompetence For Nation’s Calamities / Southern Governors Insist On VAT Collection, 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.