Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Cpanel (with Domain Name) And Blog For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cpanel (with Domain Name) And Blog For Sale (1028 Views)

Between Forum And Blog, Which One Is Better? / Unlimited Webhosting with domain Registration for 1600 naira / Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cpanel (with Domain Name) And Blog For Sale by Excelboi(m): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2011
Am selling of my cpanel with a domain name along with it http://www.jobnaira.com and also my blog here http://www.manchiko.com. Selling both off at a cheap price. If ur interested email me: ukboi99@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: Cpanel (with Domain Name) And Blog For Sale by item: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2011
I would have loved to buy 1 but the sites have no traffic at all. I need one with great traffic.
Re: Cpanel (with Domain Name) And Blog For Sale by databoy: 7:33am On Oct 19, 2011
@ item, mine is also for sale www.divilla.org
Re: Cpanel (with Domain Name) And Blog For Sale by mbanusick(m): 9:25am On Oct 21, 2011
so like how much are we looking at here, wats d minimum bid
Re: Cpanel (with Domain Name) And Blog For Sale by heebakutty: 7:48am On Feb 16, 2012
before selling the domains try to know the value of your domains. it will useful for you to sell the domains at market for profitable price. there are many domain appraisal sites out there like Zippozap.com to value your domains.  you can go with paid appraisals too.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Popular Sites In Nigeria (august) / Can Microsoft Visual Studio Be Used For Creating Desktop Application Software / Good Tips To Help You Get Accepted To A CPA Network By Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.