Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Seo Expert | Backlinks | On-page Seo| Off-page Seo| Seo Audit - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Seo Expert | Backlinks | On-page Seo| Off-page Seo| Seo Audit (85 Views)

Earn Massive Backlinks For Your Website / Which Is Best SEO Technique; Backlinks Or Contents? / Website Designer, Web Developer, SEO Expert In City Of Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seo Expert | Backlinks | On-page Seo| Off-page Seo| Seo Audit by Royatechs: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
I'm a dedicated and results-driven Junior SEO Expert passionate about helping you improve your online presence. With a solid foundation in [b]search engine optimization [/b]and a commitment to staying updated with the latest industry trends, I'm here to drive organic growth for your website and increase your digital footprint.

My Expertise:

πŸ” On-Page SEO: I optimize your website's structure, content, and meta tags to ensure it ranks higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). I perform in-depth keyword research and strategically implement them for maximum visibility.

πŸš€ Off-Page SEO: Building high-quality backlinks, managing guest posting, and conducting outreach campaigns are my specialties. I use white hat techniques to boost your website's authority and credibility.

πŸ“Š SEO Analytics: I believe in data-driven decision-making. I'm proficient in using tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and industry-specific SEO software to monitor website performance, track KPIs, and adapt strategies accordingly.

πŸ“ Content Optimization: Content is king, and I ensure your website's content aligns with SEO best practices. Whether it's blog posts, product descriptions, or landing pages, I'll make sure your content not only engages your audience but also ranks well in search engines.

πŸ”§ Technical SEO: I dive deep into your website's technical aspects, ensuring that it's well-structured, mobile-friendly, and optimized for speed. This not only improves user experience but also SEO performance.

πŸ’¬ SEO Consultation: I'm not just an executor but a collaborator. I'm here to provide you with insights and recommendations, helping you understand the SEO process and make informed decisions for your business.

Why Choose Me:

βœ… Dedication: I'm passionate about SEO, and I'm committed to staying up-to-date with industry trends and algorithm changes.

βœ… Proactive: I take the initiative to identify opportunities and challenges, continuously seeking ways to improve your website's performance.

βœ… Communication: I believe in open and transparent communication. I'll keep you informed about progress, milestones, and any necessary adjustments to the strategy.

βœ… Results-oriented: My primary goal is to deliver tangible results. I measure success through improved rankings, increased organic traffic, and, ultimately, higher ROI for your business.

βœ… Relevant Experience: In my 8 years of working as an SEO Expert, I have honed my expertise in Search Engine Optimization, which allows me to make valuable contributions across various areas. My diverse skill set empowers me to confidently take on challenges and deliver exceptional SEO practices.

WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM ME

βœ” SEO Audit Implementation;
βœ” Initial On-site SEO;
βœ” Keyword Research;
βœ” Competitor Backlink Strategy Review;
βœ” Competitor Analysis;;
βœ” Site Structure Development;
βœ” Website Maintenance.
βœ” Search Console & Google Analytics

πŸ“ŒOn-Page SEO SERVICE:
βœ” Webpage URL Optimization
βœ” Title Optimization
βœ” Optimization of Meta Description
βœ” Images optimization
βœ”Internal linking
βœ” Advance Internal Linking
βœ” Content Optimization

πŸ“Œ SEO LINK BUILDING:
βœ” Super-power homepage links;
βœ” Pre-negotiated outreach link building;
βœ” Creative outreach link building (competitor-benchmark campaign);

πŸ“Œ CONTENT STRATEGY:
βœ” Content Audit;
βœ” Content Marketing Strategy;
βœ” Content Briefs Creation;
βœ” Copywriting.

πŸ“ŒPAID ADS (PPC):
βœ” Google Ads Campaign Audit;
βœ” Google Ads Campaign Management;
βœ” FB Ads Campaign Management.

To view some of the client projects am working on click below:

>>>>>> https://dailymigrant.com/blog/

Ready to take your project to the next level? Let's collaborate and turn your vision into reality! Contact me today, and let's discuss how I can bring my expertise to your project and help you achieve your goals.

WhatsApp +358469648980

Email: royatechs@gmail.com

less
Re: Seo Expert | Backlinks | On-page Seo| Off-page Seo| Seo Audit by Comfort670: 8:53am On Jan 01

(1) (Reply)

SEO Expert Needed For Crypto News Blog / Fully Functional Edtech Site For Sale / Fully Verified Mgid Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.