Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Daily Paid Registering Agents Job Nationwide. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Daily Paid Registering Agents Job Nationwide. (560 Views)

Graduate Call Centre Agents Job In A Reputable Company – Apply Here / Job Vacancy: Apply Now For Iroko Tv Offline Sales Agents Job 2018 / Verification Officers /agents Job In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Paid Registering Agents Job Nationwide. by kpas4kpas2(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
Do you desire to add 5k or more daily to your account? You can do that within 1 hour of your spare time.
As the economy is biting hard on us, here comes An Opportunity to work as a Remote Registering Agent and earn 5k or more daily.

Both Training and everything is free.

*TRAINING!*
*TRAINING!!*
*TRAINING!!!*

This is bring to our notice that the training on how to start getting paid daily is scheduled to hold as soon as we get the require number of staff.

*NOTE:* There are few slots available for this job. I Will advice you act fast active so that you can grab a slot
With your Android Phone you're very good to go.

To be part of the limited number, SEND: Interest to join to alfredalaku@gmail.com. The training group Link will be send to you.
Re: Daily Paid Registering Agents Job Nationwide. by Keff2: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
Interested

1 Like

Re: Daily Paid Registering Agents Job Nationwide. by iyobosadavid: 10:34am On Sep 21, 2023
kpas4kpas2:
Do you desire to add 5k or more daily to your account? You can do that within 1 hour of your spare time.
As the economy is biting hard on us, here comes An Opportunity to work as a Remote Registering Agent and earn 5k or more daily.

Both Training and everything is free.

*TRAINING!*
*TRAINING!!*
*TRAINING!!!*

This is bring to our notice that the training on how to start getting paid daily is scheduled to hold as soon as we get the require number of staff.

*NOTE:* There are few slots available for this job. I Will advice you act fast active so that you can grab a slot
With your Android Phone you're very good to go.

To be part of the limited number, SEND: Interest to join to alfredalaku@gmail.com. The training group Link will be send to you.
please add me to the training group on 08030879166
Re: Daily Paid Registering Agents Job Nationwide. by kpas4kpas2(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2023
Our training is by 3pm today.
Few slots remaining.
Re: Daily Paid Registering Agents Job Nationwide. by iyobosadavid: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2023
kpas4kpas2:
Our training is by 3pm today.
Few slots remaining.
I have sent you emails and uptill this moment I haven't gotten any reply from you sir
Re: Daily Paid Registering Agents Job Nationwide. by kpas4kpas2(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
Check please

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Medical Screening Rescheduled / Human Resource Managements / Computer Operator With High Internet Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.