Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police (30239 Views)

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo Counter-sues Naira Marley, Demands N1bn In Damages / Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by YUSTECH3(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
That woman na clout chaser, where all of them dey when they were bullying him and when he is shouting then
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by PHAYOL81: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
People/Celebs are merely trending themselves over the death of the boy, escalating the grief of the family and his true loved ones, and extending the days of their mourning/closure.
MAY GOD strenghten the family he left behind as the storm surrounding his demise lingers on.
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by callmevirus(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
Persephone1:
Why you never reach out?

Because you no get nyash
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by callmevirus(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
zebszebs:

Solidstar is a junkie. He needs to go into rehab and stop using.
He is the one doing himself

Then he should die?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by Eminence1124(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
As for you now, u Sabi talk. Yan Yan Yan Yan!. If they start cursing ur ancestors for village now, ur brain go set
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by zomby(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2023
I truly believe that Naira Marley don enter one chance. I will be surprised if he survives all these allegations.
This is a new day in Nigeria, the Nigeria of yesterday is completely gone.
Omoluabis mostly don’t believe in killing one another, so, I’m very surprised that discover what happened to Mohbad.
But I am 100% sure that all stones will be turned to get to the bottom of this case.
Mohbad was a true Yoruba boy, a magnificent dude. Furthermore, he was from a special breed, for this reason his case should be treated as such.
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by habeeboladimeji(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
Everybody sha won trend on mohbad death
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by Segzy19: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
They are not left out... A lot of darkness

Matrix137:
What about gospel musicians and record labels?
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by adebwalex(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
Time for all this fake love care will be cashing out using mohbad death as Trending news on their page and to get follower's. When he was shouting out then that he was not save, you fools did not come of to all seek for justice for him. Then kill am finish you all come dey show love. God punish you all..
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by Carot: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
masseratti:
Kilo wá kaa kí rí... Are people actually profiteering from the boys death? I actually don't understand all the protest, fuss, post, visits etc... Are people doing this to get more people on their various social media platforms to make money? The police have come out to say they will investigate, allow them to finish their investigation for heavens sake before we start pointing fingers... I myself was given injection once that gave me bell parsley.. Another time I had malaria the nurse gave me analgin injection.. I fainted or pass out. The way I slump that day it was the grace of God that brought me back to life.. My ex Gf then.. May God bless her any where she is was already crying... Stomping her feet wailing.. The nurse was lost on what to do... All this were what I saw as I open my eyes.. My point is, let's allow the Police to do their job and stop eath issue".
oya, go and find that your ex gal and marry her b4 i curse you. Silly boy
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Chaiiii this Boy death pained me so much, I be Igbo boy but this gentle man death pained me like Da-grin own death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by Carot: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
mrdharkchild:
Them just dey do because others dey do.
All na just to trend. No actual intention.

Give this Mohbad matter 1 month, it'll die. Nigerians are just noisemakers.

People who are jobless and have nothing to do meddle in other people's social affairs.

This is one.

No proof of inner story and everyone is saying rubbish without presenting facts.

If I be nairamarley I go get one better lawyer like this cashout on name defamation without facts, everybody go shut up.

The very same way the Presidential Tribunal shut everyone up.

And everyone will still crawl back to their holes.

Jobless youths
my brother, you shall succeed for saying this
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by ChristianMuslim: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2023
Too many jobless people in Nigeria.. Tinubu have a lot of work to do.. Nigeria youth are so jobless and becoming useless nowadays.. Mohbad story everyday and all is fake love.. stupid people
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by Advancedman(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
princeemmma:
Good move

Wh]hat happen to mohbad, should not be happening to young starts under record label. we don't know the cause of the death, we really need to know.. We really need to know whatsup... Naira Marley is not the only person that own a record label

We have the likes of Don Jazzy, Olamide and they are doing well with all their young stars.. Even Olamide smokes and take drugs, despite so, he take his artist more important....

I don't see why Naira Marley situation is always leading this young starts astray

I appreciate this people for making the move, human right is important, change starts from one person

Olamise that you are shouting do you read what a former signee put on social media.
All of them are close to the same thing.
Imagine what most young stars that ran away but we thought they are one song artist even abroad.
Who killed Whitney Houston, the simple truth is entertainment industry especially music is so much like cult.
Not only in this so called hip-hop world.
Even in the Juju, Fuji, Apala and other genre of music.

Even K1 vomit blood if you are too young to know ask elders.
There are also many who senior same K1 in Fuji music yet they drown for him to rise.
So it's either you belong or die.
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by Exceed15: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
Awon oju aye. Always looking for something to trend.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by Goddyrichie(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
Buhari4dullard:
That tribe is inherently treacherous!

If they can do that their own, imagine what they do to others.
They dont love themselves angry

Evil tribe full of druglords, drug addicts angry & skull miners
if that’s what u want to say it’s every tribe that do that even family members na that one worst past
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by masseratti: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
Carot:
oya, go and find that your ex gal and marry her b4 i curse you. Silly boy
lolzzz.. Very funny
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by anyination: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
I just wonder what will be on NAIRA MARLY mind now..
Everything he built has gone down.
That serves him right.
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by Salowise: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
I don't think they'll get any Justice, if autopsy result been dey e for better for now no evidence. Best thing to be done is to boycott naira's music and brands having him as an ambassador.
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by Iconme(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2023
Nonsense!!

Diswan is juss using mohbad 2 trend 🥹
Re: Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police by Calimuzik: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh........all dis people wn jst trend jare.
that's not far from the truth bro
but the clout chasing is very important in this situation
its just like stealing (if someone steals from ( a person or an organization ) its bad but that act will help the organization or person realize that it defences is poor and will up his game after that
Mohbad is dead and can never come back but if everyone say let's don't talk about it because I don't want to chase clout then how do we push our security arm to get justice for him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido, Apologise For Sexually Harassing Me Online / Baba Suwe's First Son, Adesola Omidina Thanks Nigerians (Photos) / Kiitan Bukola Treated For Undisclosed Illness (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.