Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Who Is Lady Koi Koi? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is Lady Koi Koi? (19122 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Feraz(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
. . . I thought bush baby was real. . . The name galago. . .heard of the stories too but it never really scared me. . .
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by 25omega(m): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
grin grin madam koi koi was talked about also in FGC jos when we were in JS1. Men i was deathly afraid of that story not to mention some seniors would paint their faces and put on white sheets when it was lights out to scare us grin grin

bushbaby grin grin i was scared of that too i remember a night we heard a cat mewing out side and we all swore it was a bushbaby grin grin grin men to be naive
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by agentzakky(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2011
never heard of her or are you referring to miss kokoka?
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by mystikal(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
Looking back in hindsight, would have asked her who made her shoes. I would have been her supplier.
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by kpolli(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2011
Feraz:

. . . I thought bush baby was real. . . The name galago. . .heard of the stories too but it never really scared me. . .

They are oooo
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by dayokanu(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2011
So you mean nobody shined her Kongo?

Didnt she visit born2fuck aka walestar aka dobodobo school?
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by ronkebp(f): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2011
i believe that koi-koi thing, only because i have heard that sound before in my school, and i froze on the bed.
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by jmaine: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
Used to brush this myth aside in my boarding school days, until one day when we had to pay a sort of pilgrimage to the Junior boys Hostel. They heard the famous "Koi Koi" sound in the night, and in the morning their hostel floor had broken markings of a lady heels. More like the heels broke through the cemented floor in a stepwise manner . .omo, boys believe from then on  shocked  . . . That myth fit be true oo!  undecided
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Nerosoft19(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
angry, I was resting in peace not unitil you guyz disturbed me, Na me b lady koi koi, Any problem¿¿
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by mahogany28: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
why are Nigerians so naive? they do not believe in the supernatural? trust me madam koin koin is real o.
i have some friends,men that do not believe anything. a group of 3 men, they are like best friends.anyway one day one of the 3 men told the remaining 2 to wake up 1.45am in the middle of the night, stand in front of a mirror in a pitch black room and chant ''madam koi koi,reveal urself tonite'' they chanted this repeatedly while closing their eyes and guess what they saw when they opened their eyes?? they saw a slim dark skinned tall woman with red lips, and extremely red high heels standing infront of them  shocked shocked shocked shocked i dont know which one of them was the first to run out of that house that day.

the 3 of dem decided to stay together that night and try it and yes, their lives wuld never be the same again after seeing the real madam koi koi,please it is not a myth,she is real!!!

you can try what they did and see for urself. goodluck. cry
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by BabaEleko(m): 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
[size=13pt]^^^ Abeg make we hear word jor. Madm koi koi wey dey gimme head here. And for your story, u must have seen that on the TV series Supernatural episode 5 (Bloody Mary)[/size]
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by AmakaG29(f): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2011
You guys are scaring me (clutches pillow and closes eyes tight)
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2011
Bushbaby is watching you grin grin grin

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opyMnScn8gM[/flash]
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by lagcity(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2011
I don't know about Madam koi koi but bush baby don chase us 4 FGC Ilorin b4 when we tried to steal the vice principal's chicken at night.
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2011
Mrs. Kio kio is real, i was one of the victim in secondry sch. We hear her foot steps and feel her present.
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2011
Mrs. Kio kio is real, i was one of the victim in secondry sch. We hear her foot steps and feel her present.
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
There are demons that attempt to instill fear into people. It is by this fear that they may then have any power over you if God dash u give them dat day.
Do not fear them. They are beneath you. Visualize hefty buff angels around you that can make it piss it's pants with just one look, and command the "spirits" to gerrout and that if they disturb your sleep again your angels are [b]permitted [/b]to beat the shege commot the thing head, lock it in a cell in hell, and throw away the keys!  angry
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by muyoto: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
almost everyone who attended a boarding school must have heard of that name.
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by razznaija(f): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2011
Thanks guys but gosh all of your stories just gave me a chill, thank God that i didn't attend a boarding school, because i don't know what i would have done if i had ever heard that sound.
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
^me i go join mfm str8 dey command d spirit to die die die grin
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2011
Thanx guys.now i cant sleep again
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^me i go join mfm str8 dey command d spirit to die die die  grin
MFM prayers are interesting.  grin
I appreciate their fervour. However, prayers must be done aright.

First there needs to be an understanding that Spirits can't die or "Die by fire". It's why some spirits can be resilient punks that never get tired of disturbing people.
They can however be commanded to go here and not there and to do this and not that. Notice how Jesus dealt with them in His time.

You can bind 'em and banish them off to a place to be locked up (e.g hell). This is more specific and is sure to have better results and cut down on sweating/shouting time.
It seems they really don't like been sent to hell though as they begged Jesus to not cast them to the abyss.
However, you get to choose where to send them to. It's awesome this power we have in Christ. smiley
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2011
Yes dier prayers hennnn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, buff me no mind use d techniques sha.Shouting and sweating fit drive d madam b4 she attack me na
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
You wan follow spirit do jumping and shouting exercise? cheesy
You know say their own lungs no get limit unlike your own. Na u go first tire grin
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2011
^ grin grin grin yeye pikin , tru o dat go b shouting competition cheesy
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Natasha2(f): 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2011
2buff that vid was a lil bit scary oh shocked
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^ Sorry. oya come snuggle in my arms and I'll protect you from that nasty bushbaby cheesy
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by cynthiafred67(f): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2011
People say she is real but I don't knw if it is true. So if she is real dat means bloody mary is also real
*already Scared*
Re: Who Is Lady Koi Koi? by kliva6(f): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2011
The lady koi-koi I heard of was a teacher that died prematuredly via auto accident.She had a trademark in the school where she taught;High heeled shoes aka koi-koi.

So,the tale then was that she or rather her restless spirit goes from school to school tutoring students. . . and with her scary koi-koi steps.lolz

i though she came back to look for her son that was taken away from her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Scent Leave To Your Spiritual Life.... / Oniru Estate In Victoria-Island Under-Curfew For Oro Festival / Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.