Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) (20069 Views)

Why The Kano Tribunal Verdict Can’t Stand - Farooq Kperogi / "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri / Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by WillEndInPraise: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
justified007:

Both you and the person you quoted are actually not that senslble. APC requested for inspection of the ballot papers which is a common practice in the electioneering tribunal and their prayer was granted . In the process of the inspection of the election materials it was discovered that about 160,000 unsigned and unstamped ballot papers were discovered to have been used to vote for NNPP (meaning they're not approved ballot papers from INEC and the votes casted with them are invalid) .

The number of voted casted with strange ballot papers for NNPP was removed from their total votes and if you minus that from their votes it shows APC scored the highest votes in the election.

So what's rocket science in that for you guys to understand?
Weyrey wo ni eleyi? Ori e Daru ni
Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by jrusky(m): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Obidients, Tinubu is in US or una no dey here again or una don sleep or ran under your bed

Dem tell you say pesin pass you say na small hin take pass you then go market go buy the difference na?

Obidients, Tinubu is in US, anything else to say As e dey sweet us e dey pain dem.

2 Likes

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by waveman2: 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
Seriously so APC had no invalid vote all APC ballot where stamped.INEC another arm of APC.
YaksonFCA:
And APC scored zero votes in the entire polling unit that NNPP got the 165,000 invalid votes? Which kind country be this?

1 Like

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by descartes400: 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
dmostcheerful:
Ndi Ara, but there rejected all the blurred documents Obi presented. grin

Were the blurred documents ballot papers?

3 Likes

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by DaddyJapan(m): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
MasterShifu010:
It could be kwankwaso’s agreement with apc , cos what’s with all the romance between him and them , trust politicians at your own peril

To have his former PA and son-in-law ejected from power?

I find that hard to process.
Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by ejimatic: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
dmostcheerful:
Obi presented downloaded blurred results from the IREV.
Insignificant evidence before the AC.
Unstamped ballot papers were used in Kano necessitating their cancellation from the overall results

2 Likes

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by waveman2: 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
Apc is a very smart party.They just connive with inec and bring ballot paper not stamped to court and over turn the election.so the unstamped ballot did not affect APC.Na wa oh.
Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by Buharidgeneral: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
justified007:

Both you and the person you quoted are actually not that senslble. APC requested for inspection of the ballot papers which is a common practice in the electioneering tribunal and their prayer was granted . In the process of the inspection of the election materials it was discovered that about 160,000 unsigned and unstamped ballot papers were discovered to have been used to vote for NNPP (meaning they're not approved ballot papers from INEC and the votes casted with them are invalid) .

The number of voted casted with strange ballot papers for NNPP was removed from their total votes and if you minus that from their votes it shows APC scored the highest votes in the election.

So what's rocket science in that for you guys to understand?
Simple and straight forward explanation. Abeg take 5 and put your account number here. Your school full

3 Likes

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by Freebills12: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
seanfer:

Try and read the post. Those ballot palates were not stamped and signed.

You mean the tribunal recounted the votes that is equivalent to 2.5 million?
Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by Afamed: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
dmostcheerful:

Blurred documents una go school at all?

2 Likes

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by phemray(m): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
dmostcheerful:

blurred printed from internet is not tanable moreso the polling unit was not mentioned and polling agents confirms them to be so

2 Likes

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by BENEAMATA: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
We know the headless vile things that have no brain to read meaning to nor eyes to look at the mirror because., those vital organs have gone with their head hence , the true meaning of miscreant is lost to them . Or how else can you explain what zero self awareness and total lack of shame is than a set of people that insult reasonable people with words that perfectly sum their miserable lots up . just look at what these despicable dredge of the society are spewing out against reasonable judgement by the judges because it doesn't sit well with them .
So it's safe to say majority of the ballot papers that were thumbed for the distant third , third class dullard from his stronghold were actually multiple thumbprinted , UNSTAMPPED papers smuggled among legit ones en -route collation centers . I see , and with no single opposition in some polling units as seen in the instance of one labour party female agent signing on behalf of every other party agents , no wonder they got 98% of total votes cast in one state . so , truly , thief can be shouting " barawo " .
Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by Charly68: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
NNPP were not smart in their rigging.. their wuruwuru balot papers weren't stamped ,signed and dated and they were caught off guard.. . Ganduje and his team has dealt terribly with Kwankwaso and his team a terrible blow. With his PhD in engineering,nothing he failed in political mathematics... Oga na master if you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by Afamed: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
YaksonFCA:
And APC scored zero votes in the entire polling unit that NNPP got the 165,000 invalid votes? Which kind country be this?

Una dey read atall?

2 Likes

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by Coolgent(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You mean that INEC didn't sign and collate these 165000 votes? Or BVAS didn't record them?

Presiding officers didn't sign and stamp the said staggering 163,000 ballot pappers!

2 Likes

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by NAC1666: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
Triton1996:

Nnpc should also present unsigned result sheet of APC

1 Like

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by raphloren: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
APC will eventually bring this country to its knee if allowed to continue all this ungodly judicial casualties on our democracy. Nigeria is fast becoming a laffing stock because power grabbers are having their way non stop. From a sham election to a sham judicial claims. They seem desperate for one party system and if ur not in APC u can't win n if u do they will use judiciary to bring u down meanwhile u cant get justice against them.

Look at mohbad case, people do a lot and go scot free[color=#990000][/color]
Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by famology(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
Obi take note. This is how you win in tribunal.

2 Likes

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by BreconHills(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
dmostcheerful:

Blurred documents means go back to the original EC4A. Subpoenae the copies with the DPO and then cross check them. The LP lawyers failed to do that and instead turned up with photocopy" paper that lacked probative value.

Why in the world will you refuse to present primary evidence and then resort to secondary evidence when the primary residence is not lost or damaged? Those LP lawyers were either under a spell or grossly misinformed about the evidence act.

I cant believe that, so this is what I think happened...

The senior lawyers in the LP and Atikus camp were so full of themselves they did not allow dissent from younger lawyers who might have provided contrary opinions. The benefit of democratising the lawyers trial conference was thus lost and the senior lawyers became a single point of failure.

I have seem this happen again and again when there are too many egos in the room.

3 Likes

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by dmostcheerful(f): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
BreconHills:

Blurred documents means go back to the original EC4A. Subpoenae the copies with the DPO and then cross check them. The LP lawyers failed to do that and instead turned up with photocopy" paper that lacked probative value.

Why in the world will you refuse to present primary evidence and then resort to secondary evidence when the primary residence is not lost or damaged? Those LP lawyers were either under a spell or grossly misinformed about the evidence act.

I cant believe that, so this is what I think happened...

The senior lawyers in the LP and Atikus camp were so full of themselves they did not allow dissent from younger lawyers who might have provided contrary opinions. The benefit of democratising the lawyers trial conference was thus lost and the senior lawyers became a single point of failure.

I have seem this happen again and again when there are too many egos in the room.

Blurred Copies.Nobody knows who signed and who didn't sign, which scores are there. Blurred and totally unreadable.. Nobody said that anything were correct or wrong.Nothing was readable. And nobody said IREV. INEC were told to bring the CTCs of the original EC8As, EC8Bs, EC8Cs, EC8Ds and so on.

And that was what they brought..And inside the ones that are supposed to be CTCs of EC8As; 18,088 of them were totally blurred and unreadable.Where did IREV come in here?? Or are you saying that CTCs of original copies are not acceptable too?

1 Like

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by justified007: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
[quote author=Nweike1 post=125917340][/quote]

The same court made your lord and savior Pitobi the governor of Anambra. You guys should stop crying when the process didn't favor you this time around
Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by Aquila99: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
dmostcheerful:

Use ur head, obi presented blurred PU results from d Irev, d Originals were not blurred.
Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by justified007: 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
WillEndInPraise:

Weyrey wo ni eleyi? Ori e Daru ni

Ori awon babanla e daru. We will continue teaching you f00ls simple logic without asking for payment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by justified007: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

Simple and straight forward explanation. Abeg take 5 and put your account number here. Your school full

I throway salute Bro. We have to continue teaching those guys basic things of life maybe they will learn by force

1 Like

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by BreconHills(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
dmostcheerful:

Blurred Copies.Nobody knows who signed and who didn't sign, which scores are there. Blurred and totally unreadable.. Nobody said that anything were correct or wrong.Nothing was readable. And nobody said IREV. INEC were told to bring the CTCs of the original EC8As, EC8Bs, EC8Cs, EC8Ds and so on.

And that was what they brought..And inside the ones that are supposed to be CTCs of EC8As; 18,088 of them were totally blurred and unreadable.Where did IREV come in here?? Or are you saying that CTCs of original copies are not acceptable too?

Exactly. This is what the evidence act demands. Your agent has a copy, the dpo has a copy but instead of doing this you go and download blurry pages from irev. Why not go to court with the legible copies signed by the party agents or at worst case those from the dpo. I have been a lawyer for a long long time and this was the most abysmal case I have seen completely at odds with judicial precedent and the evidence act. It was judicial suicide at high noon.

It is not the duty of inec to help you prove your case. You must produce your own agents copies failing which you subpoena the dpo.

3 Likes

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by Xpol: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
YaksonFCA:
You reason am well oh, so if the cancelled ballot papers affected both parties how come were able APC able to close and surpass the over 100k votes margin between them. Unless we know the details of case and judgement though.

Anyway they'd only tender the ballots where NNPP were leading maybe massively.

2 Likes

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by mycar: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
ryloy:

Better Lawyer

Simple as ABC, establish your case, then prove it.

Not all these Olodos social media miscreants
You mean deducting invalid votes from only one party, how are they sure that the invalid votes was counted to the nnpp only, it should be deducted from all the parties involved.
Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by Yusman316(m): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
kingsways:
I do not know if this is Democaracy, warpedcracy or what ??

Instead wasting time and resources conducting elections, we should just be telling judges to choose who will be president or Governor. Since the judges are wisemen, wiser than all the voters, wiser than everybody

Else how do you explain that millions of people can vote for someone and 3 human beings (i mean just 3 bloody human beings) can meet somewhere and, after drinking ogogoro together, overturn the whole thing and instal someone that nobody voted for
Then tell the petitioners to stop going to courts after election results has been declared. The judges are only carrying out their constitutional duties

1 Like

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by Yusman316(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2023
mycar:

You mean deducting invalid votes from only one party, how are they sure that the invalid votes was counted to the nnpp only, it should be deducted from all the parties involved.
Oh my gosh!
Did you read what you wrote before posting? APC took NNPP to court. So you expected APC to take invalid vote it got as well to court? For what purpose? Abeg make una dey try learn small before posting on public forum

2 Likes

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by mycar: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
Yusman316:

Oh my gosh!
Did you read what you wrote before posting? APC took NNPP to court. So you expected APC to take invalid vote it got as well to court? For what purpose? Abeg make una dey try learn small before posting on public forum
Please don't prove me wrong about your dumbness because I don't think you are one. If APC can't take their invalid votes to court, was their own election different?

If NNPP was given 1000 votes , APC 600, PDP 300, others 50 and invalid votes 5, and it was later found out that the number of invalid votes was for example 500. isn't 500 not supposed to be minus from each party's votes equitably?
I know that your IQ is very low and not your fault but being dumb is definitely a choice.

1 Like

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by Yusman316(m): 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
mycar:

Please don't prove me wrong about your dumbness because I don't think you are one. If APC can't take their invalid votes to court, was their own election different?

If NNPP was given 1000 votes , APC 600, PDP 300, others 50 and invalid votes 5, and it was later found out that the number of invalid votes was for example 500. isn't 500 not supposed to be minus from each party's votes equitably?
I know that your IQ is very low and not your fault but being dumb is definitely a choice.
If you don't know just ask for explanation instead of taking the 'coward's route' (insults). Out of the votes NNPP got to win the election APC was able to prove to the tribunal that about 166,000 (one hundred and sixty-six thousand) of those votes were invalid. And after those votes were subtracted from the total number of votes NNPP got, APC's votes now surpassed that of NNPP. It was not the general invalid votes from the governorship election that was in question but rather NNPP's vote. I hope I have made sense to you, Mr smart a$$

2 Likes

Re: APC Counsel Explains Why Kano Tribunal Judgment Favoured Them (Video) by Sheggy13(m): 12:17am On Sep 21, 2023
ejimatic:
Obi presented downloaded blurred results from the IREV.
Insignificant evidence before the AC.
Unstamped ballot papers were used in Kano necessitating their cancellation form the overall results

I thought each party agent in a polling unit gets a copy of the ballot paper of that polling unit. My question is why didn't Peter Obi retrieve those from their LP party agents and use for his defense at the tribunal instead of relying on Irev copies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Response To Attack On Healthcare Professionals Due To Death Of Uniport Student / Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity / Photos of Multiple Bomb Blast in Muna Garage, Maiduguri, Borno state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.