Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor (23577 Views)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Lagos Guber Tribunal: US Immigration Lawyer Testifies Against Deputy Governor / Lucky Aiyedatiwa, Ondo Deputy Governor Moves Against Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by Patrioticman007(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
What
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by Ashirioluwa: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
I saw it coming
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Georgry:

Shut the fvck up, una dey talk nonsense, if you were a Governor and your deputy did that shiit to you how will you react?
u u be man bros dnt mind him

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by Jackiedemie(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
As it they hot
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by atiku4President(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Long over due.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by realoscar84(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
What exactly did he do pls?

GeneralPula:

E mess up..

Ondo people self dislike ham for that actions..
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by Otunbakayce: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Kunle kill kunle
Nothing concern Emeka! LMAO😂
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by MT: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE: Nifemi Oguntoye

The battle of two father Xmas.

Ondo indigenes the losers, the docile, bribed state house of assembly the winner.

Is this how to practice democracy?

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by happney65: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I like how Rotimi Akeredolu has opted to handle this matter. No public and indecent display of animosity. Aiyedatiwa can go pursue his governorship ambition on another party platform.

Na so. Shebi he is a disloyal deputy. He can go fvck himself

I remember the woman that deputized Obi when he was impeached. Even when they wanted her to go against her boss,she said it in public times without number that she is waiting for the return of her boss.

She clocked 70 recently and Obi celebrated her in a big way.

Aketi should crush the betrayal patapata.

Nonesense!

3 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by Lance008(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
I think say the man no go survive because the deputy media aide were saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by BoldBrainz(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
naija4life247:

That's the difference between a Senior Advocate of Nigeria and the goat ruling Edo who studied a similarly useless course like Giringori Obituary. Ugly Obaseki studied Classics. That's even worse than Philosophy that Obituary studied

Abeg which university course is "classics"..😂?
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by fykes(m): 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Another one is about to bite the dust....I hate disloyalty

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by braine(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
Georgry:

Shut the fvck up, una dey talk nonsense, if you were a Governor and your deputy did that shiit to you how will you react?

What did the deputy do?

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by ayokellany: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Maybe the reason is to impeach the deputy abi how you check am ?

Racoon:
In so much that the deputy governor was usurping and denigrating the person of Arakurin Rotimi Akeredolu, the governor should know that God spared his life from his health ordeals for a reason.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by alfredilly: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I like how Rotimi Akeredolu has opted to handle this matter. No public and indecent display of animosity. Aiyedatiwa can go pursue his governorship ambition on another party platform.

Stop saying rubbish. Ondo is under oppression by the collective unity of it's politician.

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by ufuosman(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Na wa
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by Illegal1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
Georgry:
cheesy

Law of power number 15: Crush your enemy totally. Don’t give them a chance to recover.

omoh.........dats wat is happening in edo state.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by Roboto11: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
Kobicove:

Any real politician worth his salt should not tolerate any act of betrayal from his underlings!

Fact.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by Tareq1105: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
CilicMarin:
Nigerian politicians are useless...Why impeaching your deputy because he has ambition?

It's bcoz he misbehaved while the Gov went on medicals.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by Abagworo(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
He deserves it

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by CilicMarin: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tareq1105:

It's bcoz he misbehaved while the Gov went on medicals.

And then? Was he an appointee of the governor?
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by segunAde1: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Agboola Ajayi too did same thing, over ambition don kill this one again 😀

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by BoldBrainz(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
happney65:

Na so. Shebi he is a disloyal deputy. He can go fvck himself

I remember the woman that deputized Obi when he was impeached. Even when they wanted her to go against her boss,she said it in public times without number that she is waiting for the return of her boss.

She clocked 70 recently and Obi celebrated her in a big way.

Aketi should crush the betrayal patapata.

Nonesense!

With all of the nonsense his deputy has done, Akeredolu has exhibited uncommon political maturity by deciding to use the instrument of state to legally pursue his removal.

Unlike the nonsense Godwin Obaseki is doing in Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by garfield1: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
fergie001:
Now 25 v 1 who have signed.

It is over.what he couldn't do against agboola.by the time the courts rule,election must have held

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by jrusky(m): 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
Aketi and betrayer deputies are mystery difficult for ordinary mind to understand.

Obaseki case is in different level he has always be fighting with everybody.

Anyway that is politics nothing new and no big deal life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by BoldBrainz(m): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
alfredilly:

Stop saying rubbish. Ondo is under oppression by the collective united of it's politician.

Ondo State's oppression is a discourse for another day. The issue on the front burner is the impeachment of the state's deputy governor, so I'm pretty certain I'm not saying "rubbish" as suggested.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by Freebills12: 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]
naija4life247:

That's the difference between a Senior Advocate of Nigeria and the goat ruling Edo who studied a similarly useless course like Giringori Obituary. Ugly Obaseki studied Classics. That's even worse than Philosophy that Obituary studied

Stupidity is when you called the mother of all discipline useless! Haven't you ask yourself why a medical doctor, an engineer, an economist etc that bagged doctorate degree is addressed with the title PHD in his/her discipline? What is PHD? A leader without the knowledge of philosophy should not even be a leader at first instance, wonder why Plato said that the society can never know peace until a philosopher king is at the mantle of leadership.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by adisabarber(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Georgry:

What did the deputy do? I'm not really familiar with Ondo politics

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by BoldBrainz(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
segunAde1:

Agboola Ajayi too did same thing, over ambition don kill this one again 😀

After impeachment he should be sued and charged to court for offences bothering on misappropriation of public funds, that way he'll spend the next 2years sleeping in court houses.

Next time he won't be stupid enough to betray trust reposed in him..😂.

I hate disloyal motherfvckers!

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Ondo Assembly Commence Impeachment Against Deputy-Governor by alfredilly: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Ondo State's oppression is a discourse for another day. The issue on the front burner is the impeachment of the state's deputy governor, so I'm pretty certain I'm not saying "rubbish" as suggested.

Tell me how the deputy deserve and impeachment while the governor does not. This man sell the state asset without any reasonable project; he spent months abroad on sick bed without handing over to his vice and his son has perpetually usurped the deputy governors powers while his wife dictate authority in the state.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LagosAPCPrimaries: No Agent Yet For Ambode / BREAKING: Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In K / We Still Can’t Wear Our Uniform In Public — Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.